HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Congrats to Tampa!

Closed Thread

Old
06-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Congrats to Tampa!

Old
06-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Rob

vCash: 500
The right team won.

Old
06-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Siberian

Hm, let's see, not counted goal in game six, first goal on weak call, second goal after no call on Fedsotenko for highsticking. Hm.... Nothing to congratulate with...

Old
06-07-2004, 10:11 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian
Hm, let's see, not counted goal in game six, first goal on weak call, second goal after no call on Fedsotenko for highsticking. Hm.... Nothing to congratulate with...

classy in losing, once again. there's a whining thread on this board. use it.

Old
06-07-2004, 10:11 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Congrats

Old
06-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Flamin' Griz

Congrats Lightning fans. I thought it was a great series and a great finish to game 7. Hopefully some of you can get past your "Calgary Flames are everything that is wrong with the NHL" attitudes and appreciate what the Flames accomplished this year as well.

Well done.

Old
06-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Lobstertainment

Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
this may be a little off-topic but

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 220 (124 members & 96 guests) Moderators: 4
SSJTOM, -(v)atrix-, 00Shoe, 18Sarge, =CH=, Alfredo_Garcia, atticus ross, AvengerK, battle axe, beeker16, BINGOV, blu3shirt, bonjovi0308, Bostonian, Brock, cagney, CalgaryFan1988, Canadian Chris, Captain Conservative, clefty, colonel_korn, Colorado_Starsfan, CrAzY_NiNe, Crosbyfan, Cucamonga Estates, cyrisweb, DeathFromAbove, Devonator, dizroy, Dorthmall, Enoch, Epsilon, ES, Fake Plastic Sabre, Foppa, Friesenh2o, golfmade, Go_Krusty, go_lightning_go, HawaiiHockeyFan, Hobobum, Hockey Moose, Hockey_God, hossa-the-future, HOZ, I.M. Fletcher, Iceburgh, IFK, Jets4Life, jol, Karlof, KillerWhale, kolanos, Koltsov, KzooShark, ladybugblue, Leafer4Life, Legionnaire, Lupul15, majestic12, mendacity, Mighty Duck Fan, NewfieJesus, NinjaSteve, nomorekids, Ol' Dirty Chinaman, Ottawa Buoy, Pontifex Maximus, Preds, Probert #24, quat, RallyKiller, RandV, ranold26, Renion, Rob, Ruffy, Sabes, SaintRon, Sam, sehnsucht, Shane, Shoeverine, Siberian, SJSharks714, Slangston_Hughes, SopelFan, Spiral Architect, surge, Teemu08, The Albino, The Frugal Gourmet, The Moose, TiesAreLikeWins 2 Us, Til the End of Time, Tuggy, Tygr, Unbiased Canadian, usfh22, usmhuskies, vburnette, victor, Vinnythe[Le]Cavalier, Weltall, X8oD
OMFG!

Congrats to the Tampa Bay Organization on your first Stanley Cup, Congrats to the Fans in Tampa, Congrats to personally to Ex-Leafs Dave Andyerchuck and Freddie Modin.

Congrats to the Flames on your Run, Congrats to Sutter for turning this team around, Congrats to the Flames for ending the Finals drought, and Congrats to the flames fans for their ubelivable support throught the playoffs.

but most importantly

Congrats to Hulk Hogan for proving that Hulkamania is STILL Runnin Wild!

Old
06-07-2004, 10:52 PM
timlap

Great great win by Tampa. Congratulations!

I am most happy for Dave Andreychuk! Former Leaf gets his cup woo-hoo.

Secondly I'm happy for Fedotenko and Jay Feaster. Both have been vindicated beautifully!

Old
06-07-2004, 10:54 PM
ZombieMatt

Congrats to Tampa, the better team won, but a team that was playing well gave them one hell of a run to make it a great Stanley Cup Finals.

Old
06-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Devonator

The Far better team won......and thank goodness they did..........It would have been a shame too see such a talentely challenged team as Calgary win the Cup...

This will indeed be bitter for Calgary..........it will be many many years before they ever come this close again.......As for Tampa, they will be a force for the next few years for sure.......

Calgary played way beyond their heads.....that is the simple truth......they no doubt have heart and hard work ethic but there talent level is pitiful.......Take away
Jarome and Regher and Kipersoff and this team would have a hard time battling for the AHL championship let alone the Stanley Cup!!

Anyways...........Congrats to a classy talented team ....The Tampa Bay Lightening!!

Old
06-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Drury77

Send a message via AIM to Drury77 Send a message via Yahoo to Drury77 Send a message via Skype™ to Drury77
From this Bruins fan, I want to congratulate the Bolts on a great season and awesome finish.

Special Congrats to former b's who have a place in my heart: Taylor, Andy, and Grahame.

06-07-2004, 11:16 PM
Thalia

Congrats to T-Bay!

Old
06-07-2004, 11:20 PM
RI Canuck

Congratulations on winning. Now you will get the respect you all deserve.

Old
06-07-2004, 11:24 PM
VO #23

Congrats on the win, the better team won tonight.

Old
06-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Knucklez

WHOO! Seeing an offensive team win the Cup gives me hope that my Canucks can do it in the coming years

Old
06-07-2004, 11:50 PM
SlavaKozlov

Congrats Tampa, they really deserved it. Dave Andreychuk REALLY deserved it, and I am glad to see him skate his cup around the ice. Looking at Dave's stats, talk about a guy that has been all over. Hell of a player, and seems to be a great guy. I have always liked Khabibulin, glad to see him step up and play incredibly well. You gotta love Marty St. Louis, I remembered him from Cleveland Lumberjacks days...IHL baby. Too small for the NHL, WHAT? And Fedotenko stepping up huge with 12 playoff goals, silencing anyone who criticizes that Philly trade. That seemed like a even trade, as Pitkinnen will be a great D-Man in the future, but Fedotenko was a key player in the cup win. Richards with 10 game winning points, 7 of them goals...that's huge.

You know, I was king of hoping Calgary won, but now that Tampa won, I am glad it happened this way...they all deserved it.

Old
06-07-2004, 11:53 PM
mattyc

Yeah, well done to Tampa. Congratulations.

Old
06-07-2004, 11:55 PM
me2
Seahawks 43

vCash: 50
Congrats to Tampa, the most talented team won. Hopefully we can see more of them in future playoffs for quite some time.

Congrats to Calgary. The Flames played out of their skins and above all expectations. Awesome effort.

Old
06-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Rowsdower

Send a message via AIM to Rowsdower
Tampa Bay

Great to see Andreychuk finally win....it's strange....I remember admiring his choice to stay with Tampa Bay, thinking that he could have easily found a job on a number of the Cup 'favorites'.....I thought it was classy, but never honestly thought he'd get his chance w/ the Bolts....great to see such a talented young team win the Cup....I remember being a fan (always a Pens fan first though) back when they were first entering the league and remembering the tough times they had.....it has all paid off now.

Closed Thread