HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

So, are we better or worse?

Old
07-07-2008, 02:43 PM
ebn

vCash: 500
Look Sather tried to get Jagr as well as many other teams. He went to Russia his choice. The good thing and the point is nobody got him in the NHL.

So let's stop crying about Jagr we had to move on and that is what we did.
When we sighned Drury and Gomez last year we thought we would win the cup with Jagr and Shanahan. Look what happened at the beggining. Gomez and Drury can't play with Jagr no chemistry. Why I don't know. Just no Chemistry. Jagr had to play with Dubinsky the rookie. Who should be on the third line he is on the first.

What's the point? You neever know with chemistry. For Jagr he played good with Nylander. No Nylander no Jagr atleast not until playoffs and Dubinsky got better.

When after the lockout everyone thought Rangers stink because we had no one and we made the playoffs.

What's the whole point? You never know. If Drury and Gomez will be the centers like they were in Buffalo and NJ and Naslund and Zherdev pickup their scoring and Dawes Callhan and Dubinsky improve and Korpikoski makes it.

The point is chemistry. If we develop chemistry and do it fast we will be good and it worked for a lot of teams before like Buffalo before they lost their best players and Carolina when they won the cup after the lockout.

The point is we have to develop Chemistry.

ebn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Fletch

That sure is a lot of 'ifs'...

ebn, no?

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 03:24 PM
ebn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
ebn, no?
I know it's a lot of ifs but we had more the first season after the lockout where we had no one.

ebn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
penshavehope

what was you winning record with avery and without? My brother -in-law is diehard ranger fan....... I know you won alot more with him than with out i believe it was more than most people think who will replace that spark!!!!!!

penshavehope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Fletch

At least in the first season...

after the lockout, most every team in the NHL was loaded with "ifs" beacuse of massive turnover - players' contracts running out, new salary structure, new rules, players retiring, many players being off an entire season or playing a partial season. So yeah, the Rangers had their "ifs" but every team had a bunch too.

Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote