HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Hitting Girls

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-10-2008, 08:21 PM
  #276
Loose Sens
Drafting my Overalls
 
Loose Sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,934
vCash: 500
Girls can hit and can take a hit, if a guy is a tool and goes for a big hit or cheap shot, stick up for her like you would any teammate.

Loose Sens is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 02:31 AM
  #277
We'reGonnaWin*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 503
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projected View Post
Girls can hit and can take a hit, if a guy is a tool and goes for a big hit or cheap shot, stick up for her like you would any teammate.
Gold star.

We'reGonnaWin* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
  #278
stick9
Registered User
 
stick9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 9,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
Lots of things are wrong. The guy who implied that all short men have attitudes similar to mine was also wrong ... but who's complaining about the way he phrases things?

Why do you only pick out and criticize one wrong item, while allowing the other 'wrong item to go unscathed?
Because I am free to criticize who I want and what I want.

If you actually understood the point I was making you'd realize the criticism being leveled towards you was mostly constructive.

I'd be careful throwing words like logical and rational around. I haven't seen much of either of them as you defend your point of view.

I think it's time to let this thread die. If you target girls in hockey games just because they are girls, then you're wrong. Remove the gender and treat them like anyone else on the ice.

stick9 is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 09:44 AM
  #279
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
Because I am free to criticize who I want and what I want.

SURE YOU ARE, but dont expect anyone to take you seriously. It proves that you are a biased fanatic if you only criticize one but give the other a pass. PNCE again you reveal your crazinessz and fanaticism.. instaed of explaining why you did this, you cross your arms and say 'because i have the right to'.


If you target girls in hockey games just because they are girls, then you're wrong.

OH, I'm 'wrong' am I? Who are you, a great god or moral authority? The guy who slurs abd verbally targets short males is A-OK in your screwed up moral universe, but I am suddenly wrong??

Just as you are free to criticize who you want when you wnat, I am free to hit whom I want in hockey.... MY CHOICE!! AND that doesnt make me any more 'wrong' than you!! GET off your high horse, stop telling people their actions are wrong just cuz you dont agree with them!

You are the most biased, illogical, irrational person I have ever dealt with. There is zero logic in any statement, just a bunch of uppity, value judgements and broad sweeping generalizations.

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
  #280
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor No View Post
Weird. I didn't even mention you or your appearance, I didn't call you any names, and yet, you're wildly speculating again. This seems to be a consistently-recurring theme with you.

And I have no idea what cavepeople look like, so how in the world could I be speculating what they look like? For that matter, unless you were there, how could you speculate on what they look like? Unless...nah, you'd just say that I was calling you names again.

Dude, if you say that women need to get back in the kitchen, expect to get some flak for it.
The other guy speculated on my appearance, you just called me a caveman (calling me names).

I will not accept any flak on a forum where a guy Sh$$ts all over short men and gets away with it!! I hate double standards !! Why does he escape flak for his remarks (which are hatfeul and demeaning), while I get flak for mine???

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 10:15 AM
  #281
stick9
Registered User
 
stick9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 9,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
OH, I'm 'wrong' am I? Who are you, a great god or moral authority? The guy who slurs abd verbally targets short males is A-OK in your screwed up moral universe, but I am suddenly wrong??

Just as you are free to criticize who you want when you wnat, I am free to hit whom I want in hockey.... MY CHOICE!! AND that doesnt make me any more 'wrong' than you!! GET off your high horse, stop telling people their actions are wrong just cuz you dont agree with them!

You are the most biased, illogical, irrational person I have ever dealt with. There is zero logic in any statement, just a bunch of uppity, value judgements and broad sweeping generalizations.
Umm, the post you quoted doesn't match the one I wrote.

Anyway, to be blunt. I don't think you have a clue to what you are talking about. Hopefully you'll catch on when you grow up.

stick9 is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 10:25 AM
  #282
stick9
Registered User
 
stick9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 9,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor No View Post
Weird. I didn't even mention you or your appearance, I didn't call you any names, and yet, you're wildly speculating again. This seems to be a consistently-recurring theme with you.

And I have no idea what cavepeople look like, so how in the world could I be speculating what they look like? For that matter, unless you were there, how could you speculate on what they look like? Unless...nah, you'd just say that I was calling you names again.

Dude, if you say that women need to get back in the kitchen, expect to get some flak for it.
How many more days until school starts.....

stick9 is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 10:48 AM
  #283
frito
Registered User
 
frito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Country: United States
Posts: 1,067
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
Lots of things are wrong. The guy who implied that all short men have attitudes similar to mine was also wrong ... but who's complaining about the way he phrases things?

Why do you only pick out and criticize one wrong item, while allowing the other 'wrong item to go unscathed?
Look, everybody knows what SMS is (I'll admit it was a poor choice of reference). It actually has nothing to do with height, well maybe it started off that way but now it has more to do with an attitude of lack of security. So in respect anybody's height I change my description to that, merely my interpretation of your contradiction that women should be treated equal yet you will hit them harder than a guy, you seem to emanate a certain level of insecurity that translates to beating up girls on the ice more than you would a player of the male gender.

So there you go, I hope that sums it up in a less provocative way.

And as the majority of posters seem to agree, once a girl dons the pads, gender goes away. If she has the puck and you are in position, hit her just as you would guy. Don't target her harder and don't be afraid to lay the check because in the end, if they signed up for the game they just want to go out, have fun and play the game just like anybody else on the team.

frito is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 10:58 AM
  #284
Gunnar Stahl 30
...In The World!
 
Gunnar Stahl 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Marty's Better
Country: Iceland
Posts: 14,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
In a tournament game this kid elbowed one of our girls in the face and crunched her into the boards hurting her. Our captain went over and beat the **** out of him. Our whole team was pissed. And she was crying and everything. He called her a wuss. And one of my teammates tried to ring him by the neck on the ice.

My question is. I know they sign up for hockey. But should guys take it easy? Im not saying guys are stronger or are better or anything. Im just saying cause my whole team and most of my league takes offence to that kind of thing and we just dont hit the girls. We might rub them out.

But yeah, any opinions?
whoa miss read that. anyway, yea hit them. why not?? they are playing hockey, that is part of the game, and your players shouldnt take offense

Gunnar Stahl 30 is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 10:59 AM
  #285
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Okay, from a female point of view now.

I have played on a MEN'S checking team. Not kid's, but men's.

Do I skate with my head up? Hell yes, a lot moreso than when I play women's.
Do I get hit? Yes.
Do I get hit harder sometimes than necessary? Sometimes. Usually from ********** who want to prove that "women can't play."
Do I get off easy sometimes? Sometimes. Usually from guys who "feel bad" about hitting a girl.

So what to do?

First off, I always pull my hair up so that doesn't give it away. My height doesn't give me away, I just look like a shorter guy. (I'm 5'10.) I don't trash talk. My name on the roster is my nickname. I wear a tinted visor/cage combo. I go out and play my game. When guys realise that I'm a girl I usually get a "Holy ****. I would never have guessed. You play like one of the guys out there."
My reaction. "Exactly."

__________________
"I channeled my inner Morneau, took the stick and hit the mother****** to the moooon!"
Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 11:02 AM
  #286
frito
Registered User
 
frito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Country: United States
Posts: 1,067
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post
Okay, from a female point of view now.

I have played on a MEN'S checking team. Not kid's, but men's.

Do I skate with my head up? Hell yes, a lot moreso than when I play women's.
Do I get hit? Yes.
Do I get hit harder sometimes than necessary? Sometimes. Usually from ********** who want to prove that "women can't play."
Do I get off easy sometimes? Sometimes. Usually from guys who "feel bad" about hitting a girl.

So what to do?

First off, I always pull my hair up so that doesn't give it away. My height doesn't give me away, I just look like a shorter guy. (I'm 5'10.) I don't trash talk. My name on the roster is my nickname. I wear a tinted visor/cage combo. I go out and play my game. When guys realise that I'm a girl I usually get a "Holy ****. I would never have guessed. You play like one of the guys out there."
My reaction. "Exactly."
Best post in the whole darned thread, FROM SOMEBODY WHO REALLY KNOWS.

Kudos to you. Keep on playing!

frito is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 12:10 PM
  #287
Doctor No
Mod Supervisor
Retired?
 
Doctor No's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 24,354
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post
Okay, from a female point of view now.

I have played on a MEN'S checking team. Not kid's, but men's.

Do I skate with my head up? Hell yes, a lot moreso than when I play women's.
Do I get hit? Yes.
Do I get hit harder sometimes than necessary? Sometimes. Usually from ********** who want to prove that "women can't play."
Do I get off easy sometimes? Sometimes. Usually from guys who "feel bad" about hitting a girl.

So what to do?

First off, I always pull my hair up so that doesn't give it away. My height doesn't give me away, I just look like a shorter guy. (I'm 5'10.) I don't trash talk. My name on the roster is my nickname. I wear a tinted visor/cage combo. I go out and play my game. When guys realise that I'm a girl I usually get a "Holy ****. I would never have guessed. You play like one of the guys out there."
My reaction. "Exactly."

Very well said.

Our best two-way forward is a female, and although it's obvious that she's female, I don't think that she gets singled out. There are ****** that go after her on the ice, but they're generally the same ****** that go after all of us because they can't handle losing without causing a melee or two.

Doctor No is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 12:28 PM
  #288
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor No View Post
Very well said.

Our best two-way forward is a female, and although it's obvious that she's female, I don't think that she gets singled out. There are ****** that go after her on the ice, but they're generally the same ****** that go after all of us because they can't handle losing without causing a melee or two.
We've had tons of those. I got into a shoving match going up ice after a real good play in front of the net.

Started off with me cutting from behind the net and deflecting a shot off the crossbar. I went around, got hte puck back and sent it to our pointman who got a real good shot off.

Anyway, I was skating up ice following the play and I got crosschecked down to the ice. So I got up and slashed the guy on the back of the legs and this continued all the way up the ice.

To make a long story short, I took off my helmet/cage and told him that if he wanted to be a *********, I'd let him fight a girl. Started a shoving match where I just grabbed the back of the bottom of his shorts and dumped him. Both of us got sent to the box, I got 2 for unsportsmanlike and he got 2 for unsportsmanlike, roughing and an instigator.

Our bench cracked up and so did theirs. He was hte only guy on the team that played me rougher because I was a girl. But for SOME reason, he didn't after that.

Turned out he reffed my women's league..but that's another story.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 02:09 PM
  #289
OilerNut*
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post
Okay, from a female point of view now.

I have played on a MEN'S checking team. Not kid's, but men's.

Do I skate with my head up? Hell yes, a lot moreso than when I play women's.
Do I get hit? Yes.
Do I get hit harder sometimes than necessary? Sometimes. Usually from ********** who want to prove that "women can't play."
Do I get off easy sometimes? Sometimes. Usually from guys who "feel bad" about hitting a girl.

So what to do?

First off, I always pull my hair up so that doesn't give it away. My height doesn't give me away, I just look like a shorter guy. (I'm 5'10.) I don't trash talk. My name on the roster is my nickname. I wear a tinted visor/cage combo. I go out and play my game. When guys realise that I'm a girl I usually get a "Holy ****. I would never have guessed. You play like one of the guys out there."
My reaction. "Exactly."

You're one of those eh. Oops wrong thread.

OilerNut* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 02:20 PM
  #290
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerNut View Post
You're one of those eh. Oops wrong thread.
Hahaha yeah, I have Stargardt's so I have to wear tinted shields when I play any sport. I'm the only one in fastball canada that I know of that is allowed to wear a shield inside my cage when I bat if I so choose.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:15 PM
  #291
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
There are ****** that go after her on the ice, but they're generally the same ****** that go after all of us because they can't handle losing without causing a melee or two.[/QUOTE]

You see, therein lies the problem. Why is a guy a @@@ because he goes after her? SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE:

In NHL playoffs, someone's playing with a hurt shoulder, everyone on the opposing team hits him harder, and no one calls them names: it's part of hockey.

BOTTOM LINE: when you're playing hockey, you have the right to selectively target whomever you like, for whatever reason. If I target someone cuz he's playing with a banged up knee and I see that as a weakness I can exploit, I'll do that. If I target the smallest player on the opposing team cuz I think I can get the puck away from him easier than a bigger guy, I'll do that. AND if I think it might be easier to hit a girl than a guy, why shouldnt I be allowed to do that .. without being called names ???

It doesnt make me a jerk if I do it. It's my judgement call: I hit whomever I want to hit. And I should be allowed to do so without being second-guessed, without idiots booing and hissing me and asking me 'dude, why do you hit the girl so much more and so much harder than you hit the guys'?

ANSWER: my personal choice. I perceive her to be a weaker target, whether she is or not, and I act on my perception.

MY CHOICE, MY RIGHT, and no name-calling, please! The other guy likes hitting the guy who's skating with a bad knee... his choice! I like hitting the female... my choice!

NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever!

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:21 PM
  #292
Doctor No
Mod Supervisor
Retired?
 
Doctor No's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 24,354
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE:
You've already exhibited how you act in a civilized debate, so I'd imagine that most people have given up trying to engage you in a civilized debate. I wish you luck in getting your question answered, however.

Doctor No is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
  #293
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post


Do I get hit harder sometimes than necessary? Sometimes. Usually from ********** who want to prove that "women can't play."
I dont like you calling them '**********'.

Is the NHL player who selectively targets in the playoffs the guy with a bad shoulder also a '*********'? If so, I think 90 percent of NHL players are ********** ... cuz just about all of them do it!

I think it's perfectly ok to target women more.

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:29 PM
  #294
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor No View Post
You've already exhibited how you act in a civilized debate, so I'd imagine that most people have given up trying to engage you in a civilized debate. I wish you luck in getting your question answered, however.
Normally when people refuse to answer a question, it's because they have no answer but dont wish to admit they have lost the debate.

This is a tool used by irrational people who cannot debate constructively, and the tactic usually reflects more poorly on the people who refuse to answer than the person who poses the question.

It's like I've dropped the gloves and challenged you to fight, but you skate away and then claim you didnt fight because I am too crude, you are too sophisticated and you are supposedly 'above that stuff'.

Does anyone really believe you? Nope, they all know you're just a coward.

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:34 PM
  #295
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
I dont like you calling them '**********'.

Is the NHL player who selectively targets in the playoffs the guy with a bad shoulder also a '*********'? If so, I think 90 percent of NHL players are ********** ... cuz just about all of them do it!

I think it's perfectly ok to target women more.
I can call them whatever I feel they are. And when you purposely go and target girls because they're girls, there's a problem.

Obvisiously making up for something that you're missing.

I can handle my own because I've grown up playing with my brothers who both played very high levels of hockey and I'm 5'10. If you hit me, fine I'll hit you harder the next time.

But don't do it "just because I'm female."

Hit me because I'm a potential threat on the ice. Hit me because you don't want me to score. Hit me like you would if I was a guy. NOT just because I'm a girl.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:43 PM
  #296
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post
I can call them whatever I feel they are. And when you purposely go and target girls because they're girls, there's a problem.

Obvisiously making up for something that you're missing.

I can handle my own because I've grown up playing with my brothers who both played very high levels of hockey and I'm 5'10. If you hit me, fine I'll hit you harder the next time.

But don't do it "just because I'm female."

Hit me because I'm a potential threat on the ice. Hit me because you don't want me to score. Hit me like you would if I was a guy. NOT just because I'm a girl.

Nope. Just as you are free and independent and can call them whatever you feel like calling them, I too am free and independent and can hit whomever I feel like hitting and for whatever reason.

Funny how you want to grant yourself every right in the world (including the right to be crude and disrespectful and call people vicious names), yet you want to take away my rights ( my right to selectively target girls if I wish to).

And I notice that no one has any answer to the NHL playoffs, injured player issue.

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:45 PM
  #297
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post
I can call them whatever I feel they are.
And when you purposely go and target males who hit girls in hockey games with vicious slurs, there's a problem.

Obviously making up for something that you're missing.

rban* is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:49 PM
  #298
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
Nope. Just as you are free and independent and can call them whatever you feel like calling them, I too am free and independent and can hit whomever I feel like hitting and for whatever reason.

Funny how you want to grant yourself every right in the world (including the right to be crude and disrespectful and call people vicious names), yet you want to take away my rights ( my right to selectively target girls if I wish to).

And I notice that no one has any answer to the NHL playoffs, injured player issue.
To answer your NHL playoffs question, the answer should be obvious.

They get paid to play.

And I love how you're saying I want to take away your "rights."

Let me guess, you want your women barefoot pregnant and have supper ready for you when you get home? Sorry buddy, but times have changed.

What I'm doing is saying it the way it is.

There are three types of male hockey players when it comes to playing on a team with women.

1) The guys who play them like everyone else. That was my team. We had one guy who said he wouldn't play with "little girls" so he was released and was allowed to play with whatever team he wanted.

2) The guys who feel bad about hitting a girl and let them get away with anything on the ice. It happens, it sucks, but then they get it by their teammates because they're minus -5 that game and the girls scored those 5 goals.

3) The guys who think that they should have made it farther than they did and are still in the "I am man You are woman" mentality. They hit the women harder "to make them quit." They make rude condescending comments to them "to make them quit."

To the guys who fall into category three. Grow up.

There are plenty of women who can handle themselves better than you can in many sports.

I've sparred against guys in the ring who afterwards have said "Glad you're not in my division" but they boxed me the same as they would anyone else.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 04:50 PM
  #299
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rban View Post
And when you purposely go and target males who hit girls in hockey games with vicious slurs, there's a problem.

Obviously making up for something that you're missing.
Yeah, I'm missing respect that every female player deserves whether or not they choose to play on a men's team or not.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
07-11-2008, 05:07 PM
  #300
rban*
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,894
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post

And I love how you're saying I want to take away your "rights."
Yes you are. I have the right to hit girls in hockey more than I hit the guys. You want to take away that fundamental right that I have, as a hockey player. You want to call me vicious names and subject me to verbal abuse on this forum for doing so. That's a violation of my rights as a hockey player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post

Let me guess, you want your women barefoot pregnant and have supper ready for you when you get home?
Of course.. I said that all along, didnt I? I'm sure you can go thru all my posts and find a dozen times where I've said exactly that. GOOD GUESS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm1Crosby0 View Post

What I'm doing is saying it the way it is.

3) The guys who think that they should have made it farther than they did and are still in the "I am man You are woman" mentality. They hit the women harder "to make them quit." They make rude condescending comments to them "to make them quit."
YOU ARE NOT SAYING IT the way it 'is', you're saying it the way you think it is!! There's a big difference, and judging from the fact that you've accused me of wanting all women barefoot and pregnant.. your perception is severely flawed and your judgment is colored by your many biases.

I hit girls more than I hit guys, but I dont do it for that reason. I do it for reasons I've repeated ad nauseum here.... I enjoy hitting what I think is an easier target, because I think that I can get the puck away from them easier.







.

rban* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.