HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

ABS one piece wood sticks?

Old
07-21-2008, 03:18 PM
McNasty

vCash: 500
ABS one piece wood sticks?

For the past 3 or 4 years I have used a Koho Crossover right handed Jagr pattern. Now I can't find it. I have searched all the internet hockey retailers I could find, none of them have it. Anyone have a clue where I can order these from, or have other suggestions that are similar and not too difficult to find.

McNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2008, 10:51 PM
evgeni71

CCM Vector V2.0 and RBK 3k are similar, but I don`t think they use ABS now because it`s too heavy.

evgeni71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2008, 11:16 AM
noobman

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNasty View Post
For the past 3 or 4 years I have used a Koho Crossover right handed Jagr pattern. Now I can't find it. I have searched all the internet hockey retailers I could find, none of them have it. Anyone have a clue where I can order these from, or have other suggestions that are similar and not too difficult to find.
I have the same stick (lefty). These days, I find that ABS sticks are labelled as roller hockey/street hockey sticks.

A local hockey store or Sportchek/Canadian Tire (unless you're not Canadian of course) might have some lying around.

noobman is offline   Reply With Quote