HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

I need your opinion on this girl

Old
07-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Twisted Tales
H.A.M.

vCash: 1004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
Sorry to say man, if she's STILL mentioning the ex after all of this, she's still not over him. Until she can go a long distance of time without mentioning him, don't make a move past friendship. I've been in relationships where they still haven't gotten over the ex, especially when they're ****** and treat the girl like ****, but the ending of relationships with a girl not over her ex can never end well.
It's not the ex she was mentioning, it's this other guy that is going to teach her how to play the guitar. Hear comes the romance between the two.

Twisted Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2008, 03:41 AM
snap-bar

vCash: 500
what do you think she would think of him if she saw this thread?

snap-bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Kashew*

Send a message via AIM to Kashew* Send a message via MSN to Kashew*
Responding to original post

Two things:

1. Learn to edit your post to make it one post instead of triple posting
2. Welcome to life.

Ah, I'll make it an even three:

3. Once you let this stuff suck you in, it's impossible to get out. Tell her to not bother you with petty stuff that's the result of her over-analyzing her interpersonal relationships. Explain that you have better and more enjoyable things to do with your life, like getting a root canal, than deal with the crap she's formulating out of thin air and laying at your feet. Lay down the law on this one. When a girl gets away with drama once, she'll do it again and again.

Or:

You can just wallow in your sorrows that are of your own devices.

Based on what's happened so far in the thread

Basically, she's distracting herself from her own problems by creating these issues with you. She's a crap friend and is playing you for a chump. Don't stand for this.

Last edited by Kashew*: 07-28-2008 at 04:01 AM.
Kashew* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Twisted Tales
H.A.M.

vCash: 1004
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap-bar View Post
what do you think she would think of him if she saw this thread?
lol I though of that too, but she's not into these forums, plus i never told her about the forum.

Twisted Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2008, 01:26 AM
L-train*

Send a message via AIM to L-train*
You're ****ed, dude, and not in a good way. Most here are right. She has no feelings for you, you're stuck in the friend/rebound zone. That was me straight through HS. I've been in your position a million times. And dude, the absence of her phone number is reason #1 why she doesn't like you. Keeping her distance. Don't lie to yourself, get rid of her, fast, and find someone who'll treat ya right.

The only reason I can imagine that you're still putting up with this is self-esteem issues. That was my problem. Somewhere between May of my senior year of HS and August of that summer, I learned that women aren't worth it, unless they make their moves fast and let you know what they want right away. I found that, and I'm about to make a thread about the only problem in my relationship.

L-train* is offline   Reply With Quote