HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dreaming about Hockey

Old
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
AIRic

vCash: 500
Dreaming about Hockey

Hi! I had a dream a few nights ago about the first goal scored by the Habs in the 2008-2009 season. The most weird thing is that Stewart was the scorer with an amazing assist by Lapierre. I know it's a very unplausable dream, since It's improbable that Stewart make the team this year. Stewart has show some great speed and ambition in his lone game against the Leafs last season. If only he could've scored on one of his two breakaway or his other chances. I think he would've made an solid 4th liner with speed and grit.

In this thread, we discuss about hockey-related dreams that you had in your life. I guess I'm also interested about your opinion on Stewart, even if it's old news.

AIRic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRic View Post
Hi! I had a dream a few nights ago about the first goal scored by the Habs in the 2008-2009 season. The most weird thing is that Stewart was the scorer with an amazing assist by Lapierre. I know it's a very unplausable dream, since It's improbable that Stewart make the team this year.
Not sure that Stewart scoring is the most unplausable thing of your dream....but an amazing assist from Lapierre....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:16 PM
n0pan
waddup doe

Send a message via Skype™ to n0pan
I like Stewart, and I hope he makes the team next season (which is basically impossible).

I once dreamed that I found the Stanley Cup in the subway. Yes, I have weird dreams.

n0pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:19 PM
TomWaitsCanKillJesus

Yesterday, i dreamed i was opening a new sushi restaurant with hellboy,

not related to hockey but i had to share this weird dream with you guys

TomWaitsCanKillJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Le Maroons

I often dream of myself playing hockey, decently. In these dreams, I can skate well! It's always very disappointing to wake up since hockey is so much fun.

Le Maroons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Treal

Stewart was unreal in that one game. He was doing everything right and showed the kind of jump you expect from a rookie's first game. He did it all but score. Granted, it was against a defeated Toronto team but still he convinced me that he could play in the NHL one day, hopefully soon.

As far as hockey dreams go; on the eve of trade deadline day last year, I dreamnt that Marian Hossa was traded to Pittsburgh.

I woke up like "what the **** ? why would Pittsburgh need to add Hossa?"

When I told a few friends, they laughed about it until it really happened. They suggested I start a hockey rumors website.

Of course, I don't expect any of you to believe me but it's true

Treal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:27 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
I had a dream that Latendresse would score a goal against the 'Canes in the opener. It didn't happen.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:38 PM
RoyBoyCoy
Habs and Rugby

i once dreamt i was drafted to MTL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i cant even play hockey that well. Carolina and Nashville had the two picks beside MTL so i dodged two Big Buillets. (Canes and Preds=my two least fav teams)

RoyBoyCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 01:47 PM
One Trick Pony

So we won't score for 60 games? That can't be good.

One Trick Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
znk

No joke.
Last night I dreamt Sundin finally chose Montreal.

I also had an amazing one a long time ago when Koivu was just starting. I was the veteran on the team like I was Kirk Muller but I was still me not Muller. And I was telling Koivu everything will be ok and he'll love Montreal etc... And I actually played a shift with Koivu at the Montreal Forum. I was in the slot Koivu was behind the net...made a pass and I scored. One of the greatest feelings I've ever had...dream or not.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
I had a dream on Tuesday that I went to my hockey game and between periods ran off to watch the Dark Knight again. When I got to the theatre my entire team was already there. We watched the movie and made it back in time for the 3rd period

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 02:27 PM
znk

Oh yeah I also had a few of those dreams where I have a very important hockey game. Then when putting on my equipment there are always pieces missing and I end up missing the start of the game and wake up.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 02:56 PM
PolishHab21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRic View Post
Hi! I had a dream a few nights ago about the first goal scored by the Habs in the 2008-2009 season. The most weird thing is that Stewart was the scorer with an amazing assist by Lapierre. I know it's a very unplausable dream, since It's improbable that Stewart make the team this year. Stewart has show some great speed and ambition in his lone game against the Leafs last season. If only he could've scored on one of his two breakaway or his other chances. I think he would've made an solid 4th liner with speed and grit.

In this thread, we discuss about hockey-related dreams that you had in your life. I guess I'm also interested about your opinion on Stewart, even if it's old news.
Was Sundin there??? by the way i dont think stewart would be playing this year

PolishHab21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Oh yeah I also had a few of those dreams where I have a very important hockey game. Then when putting on my equipment there are always pieces missing and I end up missing the start of the game and wake up.
Haha holy ****, that happens to me too. I've forgotten my skates quite a few times in my dreams

Last edited by Beakermania*: 08-01-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Oryxo

Last year I had a dream where I was chasing Iginla, who was on a breakaway, with a jeep. Weird dream...

Oryxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2008, 03:29 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Happened to me a few times

Old
08-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Bronto Dan

I had a dream that was quite amazing.

I was playing for the habs. We (the habs) were in the offensive zone, a player from the other team had the puck near the board, then I imprint his face on the same board. The crowd goes wild. The puck went back behind the other team net. I skate in front of the net, received a nice pass and score!!!!

the next shift I twist my ankle in front of the net... god it was great to play for the habs!!!

Bronto Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
crystal ball

I have a recurring dream about Koivu accepting the Cup after they've won it. I'm not sure if it's Bettman giving it to him, because I can't see the face of the other man. I can only see Saku, and he's wearing his white sweater and has a cut over his left eye, running right through his eyebrow. I don't know how he'd get a cut like that, since he wears a visor, but there you go. He's sweaty and has a lot of stubble in the dream, and he's leaning in to have the picture taken before he raises the Cup. He's got that big grin he used to have all the time when he was a rookie. I don't know if there's more to it, because that one image is all I ever remember when I wake up.

crystal ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2008, 03:46 PM
yoteshot

Few years back, I dreamt I was playing for the Habs. I played a shift with Juneau and Dackell (good times...) and came back to the bench. Next shift, I was just watching the game and forgot about jumping on the ice, so the coach sent me to the locker room. I was so angry at myself then

yoteshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Sthabs

hahaha
how to ruin a day before actually waking up lol

On my side.... once..... I dreamt that I was in a conference hotel room with a bunch of people, angelo esposito and his dad,(or I tought it was in my dream) me , my mom and a whole bunch of ppl that i dont know....
Then his dad started to give some funny look at my mom, I looked at him, and he dit it again, i got pissed stood up and we started pushing each other, got ouf the room, and I grabbed a chair in the hall and we started swingin at each other with chairs....until everybody started freaking out....dont know what happened after

Sthabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

At least you can remember your dreams.

I can wake up and remember that I did dream about something, but that's about it.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Player 61
#Winning

Send a message via AIM to Player 61
Dreaming about the Habs in Summer time!!!! is hardcore. I think Sundin is making people in the city go crazy!!!

Me, I usually dream of a leggy blond girl with....I'm sure you get the picture..

Player 61 is offline   Reply With Quote