HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Kilger update

Closed Thread

Old
08-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Slick Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
lol, now Bouw's alienated? How, and more importantly when(?), did that happen? Last I saw Martin was wanting him to stay a Panther and avoided arbitration, which is always not a fun time for either the team or the player. Alienated? ????

the point totals did improve, just not enough. Obviously not exciting, but things DID improve.

He tried to convince Louie to stay, Louie came back with demands that couldn't be met, then Keenan traded him (why is it necessary to go through this AGAIN???).

Go re-read my comments on Olli.
one point up then down and the point totals improved?????? that math doesn't make sense to me

you mentioned exciting and I didn't even touch on the lack of excitement on this team inthe martin era, where the team resembled the tree stump personality of the coach

final results are what matters and by the end of the year we will have four straight non-playoff seasons under martin and we will have lost our three cornerstones (excuses as to why are pointless, facts are facts)

Last edited by Acadmus: 08-07-2008 at 09:36 AM. Reason: trolling
Old
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Heimy

vCash: 500
So Kilger's a no-go. I'll lock this up for now. If things change we can reopen it.

Closed Thread