HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Ticket Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-15-2008, 03:48 PM
  #76
SwedeSenators
Registered User
 
SwedeSenators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,814
vCash: 500
Just wondering if you guys know if the Senators are continuing with the game packages of 2,4,6 games like last year.

SwedeSenators is offline  
Old
07-16-2008, 07:28 AM
  #77
Indy on the Road
From the ground up
 
Indy on the Road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
Season tickets? If you have a pair of (decent) seats and aren't overly inflating the price, PM me. See above for game preferences.
Yep! I'll let you know more once the schedule comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmyn View Post
I'm planning a trip to Ottawa in early December , do you know if I could grab two tickets for me and my girlfriend ? I want to be sure that I can get two tickets to see the Sens or the trip doesn't really make any sense for me
The one thing I'd worry about is the timing of your trip and the World Juniors... I'm willing to bet the Sens will be on a looooong road trip during that timespan. It usually starts in late December though, so probably not much to worry about.

If you have trouble getting tickets, I'll probably have a pair left during that timeframe.

Indy on the Road is offline  
Old
08-10-2008, 11:25 PM
  #78
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Hey guys Leaf fan here i'm probably not the most welcome but anyways,

I would like to go see a game of Leafs vs Sens at SBP

I'd like good tickets like in the hundred sections(2 tickets),could you plz tell me where to go to buy some(As weird as this sound Ive never seen a Leaf game but seen about 20 sens games)How much am I looking at for one ticket(My friend is paying the other one obviously)

Also I'd like to get a World Junior ticket?When they go on sale and where I need to buy them(No credit card here I'm only 17)

Can I get information on that plz

Thx for your time

The Big Swede is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 07:12 AM
  #79
danishh
Dat Stache
 
danishh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: mtl/ott/somewhere
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,654
vCash: 50
for the sens tickets, if you're not using a credit card, i believe your only option is to line up on the day they go on sale. Check back here and listen to local papers/the team 1200 to make sure you know when that date is. There are usually 2 releases during the regular season (one in september, one in late november/december) and one in the playoffs (but then you wont get to see your leafs, will you).

As for the world juniors, as far as i know only the packages have been released so far. There is more information about the packages at the official website (do google search, i'm lazy now), but the bottom line is that they are pretty damn expensive, probably not something you want to be buying as a 17 year old. I dont know when they plan on releasing single game tickets - i dont even know IF they will be releasing single game tickets.

__________________
RIP Kev.
danishh is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 08:22 AM
  #80
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Swede View Post
Hey guys Leaf fan here i'm probably not the most welcome but anyways,

I would like to go see a game of Leafs vs Sens at SBP

I'd like good tickets like in the hundred sections(2 tickets),could you plz tell me where to go to buy some(As weird as this sound Ive never seen a Leaf game but seen about 20 sens games)How much am I looking at for one ticket(My friend is paying the other one obviously)

Also I'd like to get a World Junior ticket?When they go on sale and where I need to buy them(No credit card here I'm only 17)

Can I get information on that plz

Thx for your time
You will have to line up at either the SBP box office on the day of sale, or any capitaltickets outlet throughout the city. 70% of tickets are sold over the internet though, remember that.

You can visit any Ottawa-Gatineau Sports Experts location, they have a capitaltickets stand there. There's one at Bayshore, St. Laurent, Rideau, and Brockville Power Centre.

Hell on Heels is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 09:18 AM
  #81
RIP PEI Senators
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
A few questions from a Sens fan from the Maritimes.

We are planning an October road trip and since we go to an NHL game like once every 4-5 years, we decided to go all out to see our first game in Ottawa.

We found tickets on Stubhub that are supposedly directly behind the penalty box (section 116 Row C). The seller says there are no Rows A and B in this section.

My buddy ordered these tickets but we have become a little nervous to hear from Stubhub that they will not be shipped until a few days before we leave the Maritimes on our road trip.

Questions:
We are just wondering when do season ticket holders actually get their tickets? If it is before mid October, we can’t see why they aren’t shipped sooner…and maybe we do have reason to worry.

We debated waiting until individual tickets went on sale, but thought we would never get anything this close. Is this correct?

Also, anyone ever sat in section 116? Are there really no rows A&B?

RIP PEI Senators is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 11:29 AM
  #82
Cat Called Bobcat
Registered User
 
Cat Called Bobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP PEI Senators View Post
A few questions from a Sens fan from the Maritimes.

We are planning an October road trip and since we go to an NHL game like once every 4-5 years, we decided to go all out to see our first game in Ottawa.

We found tickets on Stubhub that are supposedly directly behind the penalty box (section 116 Row C). The seller says there are no Rows A and B in this section.

My buddy ordered these tickets but we have become a little nervous to hear from Stubhub that they will not be shipped until a few days before we leave the Maritimes on our road trip.

Questions:
We are just wondering when do season ticket holders actually get their tickets? If it is before mid October, we can’t see why they aren’t shipped sooner…and maybe we do have reason to worry.

We debated waiting until individual tickets went on sale, but thought we would never get anything this close. Is this correct?

Also, anyone ever sat in section 116? Are there really no rows A&B?
Hi there,

If I recall correctly, I usually get my ticket package mailed to me in late September. Stubhub probably sends tickets out later because they have to get them from the ticket holder first and then send them to you?

Not to put a damper on things, but I would have waited til the individual tickets went on sale, depending on what game you're looking at, because you would definitely be able to find some tickets down in the 100s if you bought them quickly when they went on sale. Still, if you wanted those specific tickets...safer to go the way you did, I suppose.

And there would not be Rows A or B behind the penalty boxes because those rows are taken up by the penalty boxes...hence, no seats. Just like behind the benches, the rows start at C.

Hope everything works out for you, and that you enjoy your visit.

Cat Called Bobcat is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 12:14 PM
  #83
RIP PEI Senators
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quart In Session View Post
Hi there,

If I recall correctly, I usually get my ticket package mailed to me in late September. Stubhub probably sends tickets out later because they have to get them from the ticket holder first and then send them to you?

Not to put a damper on things, but I would have waited til the individual tickets went on sale, depending on what game you're looking at, because you would definitely be able to find some tickets down in the 100s if you bought them quickly when they went on sale. Still, if you wanted those specific tickets...safer to go the way you did, I suppose.

And there would not be Rows A or B behind the penalty boxes because those rows are taken up by the penalty boxes...hence, no seats. Just like behind the benches, the rows start at C.

Hope everything works out for you, and that you enjoy your visit.
Thanks for the info. Actually the tickets in question are not for one of the top teams (or the Leafs), so we got them for almost face value. We are just worried about getting them in time. The seller sends us the tickets, Stubhub just acts as an intermediary. We just thought it would be next to impossible to land seats right at the glass any other way

RIP PEI Senators is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
  #84
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SilverCup View Post
You will have to line up at either the SBP box office on the day of sale, or any capitaltickets outlet throughout the city. 70% of tickets are sold over the internet though, remember that.

You can visit any Ottawa-Gatineau Sports Experts location, they have a capitaltickets stand there. There's one at Bayshore, St. Laurent, Rideau, and Brockville Power Centre.
So basically, I'm better off like I don't know asking my parents if they can put it on their credit card ?How much I'm a looking at for top notch seats and when are the tickets going on sale

Thx for the help SilverCup and danishh

The Big Swede is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 01:44 PM
  #85
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Swede View Post
So basically, I'm better off like I don't know asking my parents if they can put it on their credit card ?How much I'm a looking at for top notch seats and when are the tickets going on sale

Thx for the help SilverCup and danishh
What do you mean by "good seats"? Every seat at SBP is good, there's no obstructed views or anything. Do you mean closest to the glass?

Here's a seating chart:


Hell on Heels is offline  
Old
08-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  #86
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SilverCup View Post
What do you mean by "good seats"? Every seat at SBP is good, there's no obstructed views or anything. Do you mean closest to the glass?

Here's a seating chart:

Yes I agree even in the 300's the tickets are good

What I meant was closest

If I get someone to pay with their credit card would it be too hard to get or?

Around 116 how much I"m I looking at?


Last edited by The Big Swede: 08-11-2008 at 10:28 PM.
The Big Swede is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
  #87
ontheDB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 132
vCash: 500
Hey,

I will be moving to Ottawa soon, and am wondering what the best way to get tickets are (as in cheapest price & availability). Would it be internet (craigslist?), straight from ticketmaster or maybe scalpers ?

ontheDB is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 05:47 PM
  #88
Airborne Troll*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheDB View Post
Hey,

I will be moving to Ottawa soon, and am wondering what the best way to get tickets are (as in cheapest price & availability). Would it be internet (craigslist?), straight from ticketmaster or maybe scalpers ?
Go outside SBP and wait till the puck drops

The scalpers are going to drop their prices

Airborne Troll* is offline  
Old
09-08-2008, 01:19 PM
  #89
adria
Registered User
 
adria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,086
vCash: 500
From what I've seen, February tickets don't go on sale until the beginning of January - does that mean none will be available when tickets start going on sale in September?

I also have a question about the seating chart, http://senators.nhl.com/team/app/?se...LPage&id=23389

Where they specify "home" and "visitors" in the reds, is that the end the home/visiting team is defending?

adria is offline  
Old
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
  #90
buzzerk
Registered User
 
buzzerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
That's right they only sell 2 months in advance. The sens did it last year and they go quite quickly.

buzzerk is offline  
Old
09-08-2008, 09:56 PM
  #91
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Is there any news on when the tickets are going on sale(Regular season)?

The Big Swede is offline  
Old
09-10-2008, 08:03 AM
  #92
Cat Called Bobcat
Registered User
 
Cat Called Bobcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,661
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
I also have a question about the seating chart, http://senators.nhl.com/team/app/?se...LPage&id=23389

Where they specify "home" and "visitors" in the reds, is that the end the home/visiting team is defending?
That's right - in the 1st and 3rd periods, the Senators will be defending in the 'home end'.

Cat Called Bobcat is offline  
Old
09-10-2008, 08:17 AM
  #93
Indy on the Road
From the ground up
 
Indy on the Road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Swede View Post
Is there any news on when the tickets are going on sale(Regular season)?
The 20th at 10am.

Indy on the Road is offline  
Old
09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
  #94
buzzerk
Registered User
 
buzzerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
I have a pair of tickets that i can't make, if interested then pm me or email thanks!

Section 325 Row H tickets are 135 for the pair (includes parking). $150 face value and 11 parking voucher.


November 13 vs NYI
December 3 vs Atlanta
December 8 vs Florida


Last edited by buzzerk: 09-26-2008 at 10:42 PM.
buzzerk is offline  
Old
09-11-2008, 11:28 AM
  #95
ontheDB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 132
vCash: 500
Questions?

Haven't been to SBC before:

1. There any bad seats at the arena ?

2. How easy you think it'd be to get tix to the pens game ? Thinking they'd sell out fast at ticketmaster, but you think i'd be able to get tix from scalpers after the puck drop ?

ontheDB is offline  
Old
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
  #96
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indrew View Post
The 20th at 10am.
Thanks

Do you think its possible for me to get two tickets against the Leafs in the 100's

The Big Swede is offline  
Old
09-11-2008, 09:17 PM
  #97
Indy on the Road
From the ground up
 
Indy on the Road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Swede View Post
Thanks

Do you think its possible for me to get two tickets against the Leafs in the 100's
Possible? Yes.

I don't think you'll have too much difficulty if you are diligent and you go online at 10am or wait in line somewhere.

Indy on the Road is offline  
Old
09-11-2008, 10:34 PM
  #98
The Big Swede
Registered User
 
The Big Swede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Gatineau,Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indrew View Post
Possible? Yes.

I don't think you'll have too much difficulty if you are diligent and you go online at 10am or wait in line somewhere.
Alright Thx alot man,appreciate it

That's what I was planning to do

Believe it or not this is the first time Ill see the Leafs bit I've seen the Sens or 50 times

Anyways thanks for your help

PS:If you could give me an idea of how much it is for tickets in the 100's I'd love it

The Big Swede is offline  
Old
09-12-2008, 05:46 AM
  #99
Indy on the Road
From the ground up
 
Indy on the Road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Swede View Post
Alright Thx alot man,appreciate it

That's what I was planning to do

Believe it or not this is the first time Ill see the Leafs bit I've seen the Sens or 50 times

Anyways thanks for your help

PS:If you could give me an idea of how much it is for tickets in the 100's I'd love it
There is a markup for Leaf games, so I'd say expect to pay at least 150 for each ticket.

Indy on the Road is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 03:18 PM
  #100
adria
Registered User
 
adria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,086
vCash: 500
1 game down, 2 to go for my little road trip. I don't like having to wait so long to buy tickets to the other 2 games (Sens, Leafs) though. I don't see why they can't make some available in September, and leave some for closer to the game.

If anyone has a pair of tickets available for the Feb 19th game against the Canucks, please PM me! While I'm (probably) going to the other 2 games alone, my parents are in Ottawa and I'm hoping to take my dad to the Sens game for his Christmas present.

adria is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.