HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Buying Tickets

Closed Thread

Old
08-05-2008, 05:58 PM
CLJ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF-Addict View Post
Me and my buddies have been buying season ticket for a few years and I've been told they have raised the price this year again ? Some administration fees out of nowhere that never existed before?!

Oh and for the other season ticket holders, any news on the all-star game?

Do we get free tickets (yeah right, one can hope though!) or reserved tickets we can choose to take or no priviledge at all...

$100 admin fee. No biggie all things considered...

The All-Star Game is an "NHL event" and not a Montreal Canadiens event. The last I heard was the NHL has most of (if not all) the lower bowl and Desjardins seats. Canadiens season tickets would have limited access in the upper levels. When I spoke to my rep.. they were not sure how it would all shake out, but a max of 2 tickets... and it would be some sort of lottery where variables could include the price of your seats and/or how long you have had them. So someone who has had Reds for 50 years will have a much better chance than someone whom has had Blues for 2 years. This is not confirmed, but some ideas they were discussing a few weeks ago.

Old
08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
x-bob

Hey guys !

I'm thinking of getting a pair of tickets for any game next year through internet. (Admission.com, not EBAY) What are the chances that I can get tickets.

Old
08-05-2008, 08:44 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bob View Post
Hey guys !

I'm thinking of getting a pair of tickets for any game next year through internet. (Admission.com, not EBAY) What are the chances that I can get tickets.
If you're not particular about which game, just be patient the day they go on sale... I'm sure you'll be able to get something.

Old
08-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

I quickly skimmed through this thread and didn't see anyone post a date. I also went on the Habs website and I couldn't find a date either. When do the habs single game tickets go on sale?

Old
08-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogliano13Gagner89 View Post
I quickly skimmed through this thread and didn't see anyone post a date. I also went on the Habs website and I couldn't find a date either. When do the habs single game tickets go on sale?
Well, if there's no date here, nor on the Habs website, I think it's safe to say it hasn't been announced yet

Old
08-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Crusader Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogliano13Gagner89 View Post
Just going on a limb here either sat sept 13 or sat sept 20. Last year was the 15th also a saturday.

8/11 Hawks (5 days notice)
8/16 Blues (20 days notice)
9/13 Bruins
9/19 BlueJackets
9/20 Sabres Ducks Pens

My money is on sept 20 and most sites that didn't have a date yet said check back in early september so everyone will probably know then

Old
08-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Cogliano13Gagner89

ok, thanks

Old
08-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Naoned
HFBoards Sponsor

OT - Coming to Montreal - need help

Hi guys.
I'm starting to plan a trip to Montréal in march.
Of course, the main reason is I'd like to attend one or two Habs games. But from France, it's even harder for me to get tickets.
Is it possible for me to book individual tickets from here -phone, web- when they start selling them (and when are they gonna start selling?), or do you have to go there in person?
If not, what are my other options, given the fact that I'm far from being a millionaire?
I checked what to do in MTL thread and ticket exchange thread but couldn't find the answers.
I really need to settle things before starting booking plane tickets and so on.

A little help from you guys would be a blessing, thanks.

PS: I'm not a millionaire, but I would be pleased to grab a beer with some of you when I'm there. Heck, I'll even pay a round if you can help me get those tickets

Old
08-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Talent Analyst

I can try to get you some tickets. If I'm lucky I can get some for you. You want a pair or a single ticket?

Old
08-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Zeus54
Trollololol

Go to StubHub.com or eBay.

Old
08-13-2008, 04:12 AM
Naoned
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
I can try to get you some tickets. If I'm lucky I can get some for you. You want a pair or a single ticket?
Thanks man.
Single ticket would be perfect. I'll be there one week, between march 20 and april first, depending on the tickets I can get. I guess it's extra hard to get tickets for the leafs game (march 21), so I'm targeting two games, Thrashers and Lightning (24 and 26), Lightning and Sabres (28) or Sabres and Blackhawks (31).
If you can help me, be sure you'll end up with something good from France (a bottle of good wine, anything...).

Old
08-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Blazephr

I just wanted to throw this out there....

I am planning a trip to Montreal for the Rangers on 12/4. I've already booked a hotel room at Loews Hotel Vogue. I've checked Stub Hub...the prices are outrageous. If there's anyone out there looking to get rid of tickets for Tuesday night (12/4)...please send me a PM. I don't mind paying a little extra. Just not double the face value.

Much appreciated,

PAUL

Old
08-13-2008, 11:09 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazephr View Post

I am planning a trip to Montreal for the Rangers on 12/4. I've already booked a hotel room at Loews Hotel Vogue. I've checked Stub Hub...the prices are outrageous. If there's anyone out there looking to get rid of tickets for Tuesday night (12/4)...please send me a PM. I don't mind paying a little extra. Just not double the face value.

Much appreciated,

PAUL
Double is what you will pay from scalpers.
Its not that bad if your up top though 80-100$ for a pair.

Old
08-14-2008, 10:52 AM
DCL72

Quote:

Much appreciated,

PAUL
I believe that's the "100th birthday" night for the Habs, so I think if you can get them for double now, go for it. It'll only get worse as it gets publicity.

Old
08-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Rocket Jr.

Quote:

Much appreciated,

PAUL
Paul, no way in hell you will be able to get tkts for less than $100 a piece.
It's the openning of the centennial.

Old
08-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Beakermania*

Yeah Dec 4 will be a special night... good luck getting them at what you think will be a reasonable price.

Old
08-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:

Much appreciated,

PAUL
Check Ebay,Scalpers will make a killing this year

Old
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
MrNasty

A few buddies and I are heading to Montreal to take in the Leafs and Caps (Jan 8&10) If anyone can spare tickets...let me know. I would die for them. I will be trying the minute they go sale.

Old
08-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Rocket Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNasty View Post
A few buddies and I are heading to Montreal to take in the Leafs and Caps (Jan 8&10) If anyone can spare tickets...let me know. I would die for them. I will be trying the minute they go sale.
You should easily find decent seats for the Leafs (+/- $75) with scalppers, being a thursday Leafs Nation won't be in town and their should be more availability than an usual saturday night Leafs-Habs game.

For saturday against the Caps it could be a little more difficult and expensive. How funny that the Caps (usually visited during the week) will now be in Montreal on 2 saturdays and are now considered optimum games. Ovechkin/Theodore I guess ...

Old
08-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Blazephr

oy vey...I had no idea that was the start of the centennial.

Old
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Adam91

Anybody have any tips for getting Habs away game tickets? I'm hoping to go to Habs @ Vancouver, Feb 19 but tickets will be next to impossible

Old
08-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Rocket Jr.

Feb 15th ...

Old
08-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Oleg Petrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNasty View Post
Once my package is confirmed with the habs, I will have between 5 and 10 to sell to the washington game. How much are your buddies willing to spend? They are in the Molson Ex Zone.

Old
08-16-2008, 10:55 AM
FunWithNothing

Single Game Tickets

Hello Hab Fans, visiting fan here looking to buy single team tickets to a Habs game some time in February. The prices as listed on stub hub seem to be pretty outrageous as compared to the prices put up on the official web site, so I was wondering if any of you guys know when single game tickets go on sale. My guess would be some time in early September.

Also, have you guys found it best to order via the phone or the internet? I've had mixed results with both in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Old
08-16-2008, 11:06 AM
#2eddieshore

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=536579

Closed Thread