HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

The LW-Beaker Thread Part XIV - The ESunlin loves the puppy Edition ‎

Closed Thread

Old
08-24-2008, 04:36 PM
WeThreeKings

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
The profanity filter should prevent these words from ever being in the same sentence...
Don't tempt him, I think he has pics.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Must need more.
My only drug now, which I am extremely addicted to, is a five letter word that starts with a P and ends with a Y, and is not the word "party" because if you were to type that word on this very board it would get censored.

It is also my favorite meal, and I hope E will share that meal with yours truly.

And my bet is, it is also your drug of choice.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
The two most lucrative ventures after Health, Oil, Sex and Wars...
Oh I agree, my younger bro moved to Calgary and talked me into investing in Oil. I was I debated for awhile, but I'm glad I did. My small investment has more than doubled in a year.

Quote:
Well, you do piss 'em off.
Yes, but that is my whole point in life. God sent me to earth to piss people off, now who am I not to obey God?

Quote:
McPhee might not agree with them.

And that neighbour you are refering too is probably the Leafs fan, no?
lol...Yeah he's not a big fan of mine. My newest plan is to spray paint his front lawn red/white/blue come just as the playoffs are going to start this year.

08-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Don't tempt him, I think he has pics.

PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!

Old
08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
My only drug now, which I am extremely addicted to, is a five letter word that starts with a P and ends with a Y, and is not the word "party" because if you were to type that word on this very board it would get censored.

Well smoking a joint before indulging in the drug you just mentioned actually enhances it.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I'm your accountant.
Then you have some splaning to do Mr.

Quote:
The profanity filter should prevent these words from ever being in the same sentence...
Yeah I'm sorry about that...it also allows me to type "Old People's big wrinkly ass". Which also should be filtered from eyesight

Old
08-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Well smoking a joint before indulging in the drug you just mentioned actually enhances it.
No duh! But in the long run it plays hell with your libido.

I like it much better now when sober. P-Y is the bomb no matter what.

Which is something the pink elephant will never understand.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:43 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Then you have some splaning to do Mr.

Yeah I'm sorry about that...it also allows me to type "Old People's big wrinkly ass". Which also should be filtered from eyesight
Alright, I'mma level with you.

My philsophy is..

I like my chips all dressed and my chicks undressed.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
That was a good'er.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:44 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
No duh! But in the long run it plays hell with your libido.

I like it much better now when sober. P-Y is the bomb no matter what.

Which is something the pink elephant will never understand.
Stupid

Old
08-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:

My philsophy is..

lol...you might just be the best accountant ever.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:46 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
lol...you might just be the best accountant ever.
Darn tootin'

Old
08-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Oh I agree, my younger bro moved to Calgary and talked me into investing in Oil. I was I debated for awhile, but I'm glad I did. My small investment has more than doubled in a year.

Yes, but that is my whole point in life. God sent me to earth to piss people off, now who am I not to obey God?

lol...Yeah he's not a big fan of mine. My newest plan is to spray paint his front lawn red/white/blue come just as the playoffs are going to start this year.
Your plan is great, but it lacks zeal. If you wanna truly leave your mark (pun not intended), you should buy a bag of flake lye and watch the weather forecast for the next rainstorm. Then just before it starts raining, pour the lye in the form of the Habs logo on his lawn. The grass will be ruined for some time on that spot and will take a lot of time to repair, short of him bying new lawn for those patches, whereas the paint can just be cut off in the span of two weeks, and your devious plan won't hold for long compared to the lye.

I'm devious, I know.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:

My philsophy is..

Got mine from 2 Live Crew: Face down ??? up, ... Fido knows where I'm coming from.

Old
08-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Your plan is great, but it lacks zeal. If you wanna truly leave your mark (pun not intended), you should buy a bag of flake lye and watch the weather forecast for the next rainstorm. Then just before it starts raining, pour the lye in the form of the Habs logo on his lawn. The grass will be ruined for some time on that spot and will take a lot of time to repair, short of him bying new lawn for those patches, whereas the paint can just be cut off in the span of two weeks, and your devious plan won't hold for long compared to the lye.

I'm devious, I know.
lmao...someone who is even more devious than I am. I love it!

Old
08-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
lmao...someone who is even more devious than I am. I love it!
Although, I am ashamed to say it, it is not my idea, although it is one of my favorites that I've kept in mind all my life.

Bart did it to the school yard in season 2-3 or 4 (I don't remember which), he wrote his name in lye (well, I think it was lye, or maybe ether).

Old
08-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Boy, I read that thread title "" e5 : Sundin to Mtl ""

And at first glance I was sure I read Esunlin to Mtl...

I don't know which one I would be more excited about

Old
08-24-2008, 04:58 PM
WeThreeKings

The act of "Sundining" is when you keep hitting next song on your iPod and never land on a song.

Old
08-24-2008, 05:03 PM
ESunlin

Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
Quote:

It is also my favorite meal, and I hope E will share that meal with yours truly.

Oh it's a party all right.

Quote:
Boy, I read that thread title "" e5 : Sundin to Mtl ""

And at first glance I was sure I read Esunlin to Mtl...

I don't know which one I would be more excited about
I have thought about moving to Windsor.... My dream in life (ok, one of my dreams) is to work for the Red Wings. As of right now, I am TRYING to get an internship there. Anyhow, if that does happen, I do NOT want to live in Detroit, and I have thought about moving to Canada... Yes, I realize, not Montreal, but it IS Canada...

Old
08-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
Here in Japan, it's too often the kind of party that's really dark and fuzzy, and hard to see/focus where you're going.

Old
08-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
You know.... actions speak much more loudly than words, darlin.

Quote:
I have thought about moving to Windsor.... My dream in life (ok, one of my dreams) is to work for the Red Wings. As of right now, I am TRYING to get an internship there. Anyhow, if that does happen, I do NOT want to live in Detroit, and I have thought about moving to Canada... Yes, I realize, not Montreal, but it IS Canada...
Yeah, pretty funny lady. I get that you either live some ways from Detroit (in the state of michigan) or that you are having fun on my behalf. Anyway, it's a 9 hour drive, easily doable, if you do know how to stickshift...

I only foresee two problems between you and me, my lack of a uniform and the fights we'll have when it's gonna be time for watching hockey games, because Habs rules and Wings are only an imitation of the Habs dynasties of the past!!! I'm just kidding, don't throw the dishes at me.

Quote:
Here in Japan, it's too often the kind of party that's really dark and fuzzy, and hard to see/focus where you're going.
I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time,.and I laugh often, so it gives you an idea. They never throw "clipper" parties?

Old
08-24-2008, 05:58 PM
ESunlin

Quote:
You know.... actions speak much more loudly than words, darlin.
Back at ya sweetie.

Quote:
Yeah, pretty funny lady. I get that you either live some ways from Detroit (in the state of michigan) or that you are having fun on my behalf. Anyway, it's a 9 hour drive, easily doable, if you do know how to stickshift...

I only foresee two problems between you and me, my lack of a uniform and the fights we'll have when it's gonna be time for watching hockey games, because Habs rules and Wings are only an imitation of the Habs dynasties of the past!!! I'm just kidding, don't throw the dishes at me.
I live two and a half hours from Detroit. I don't know how to stickshift, but I want to learn.

Uniforms aren't a requirement, I just like 'em. And you wouldn't get any if I couldn't watch the Wings games, so I win. I don't throw dishes, I shoot pucks. Just don't tell my Mom about the dent in the dishwasher, I blamed it on my Dad.

Old
08-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Back at ya sweetie.
Just so Fido won't be jealous, PM me if your in town, I'll do the same if ever I'm in Michigan

And don't be lying to me, or I'll sing Interstate love song on your front lawn just to piss you off. I'm just kiddin, I just though the song would be very much fitting for such circumstances.

Quote:
I live two and a half hours from Detroit. I don't know how to stickshift, but I want to learn.
"Opens notebook and takes notes*

Quote:
Uniforms aren't a requirement, I just like 'em.
But I guess, sense of humor is, no?

And anyway, I could always buy a uniform to please you. Would you prefer policeman, doctor or astronaute?

Quote:
And you wouldn't get any if I couldn't watch the Wings games, so I win.
Damn I always lose with that one. But you'll like it so much , I guarantee you'll be asking for more... and anyway we'll find a middle ground and I'll be able to watch Habs games too.

Let's not forget the little detail about them not playing in the same timezones

Quote:
I don't throw dishes, I shoot pucks.
So you're pretty good with a stick, I presume?

Quote:
Just don't tell my Mom about the dent in the dishwasher, I blamed it on my Dad.
I'll keep that in mind for when you'll blackmail me with sex when the Habs and Wings will be playing at the same time

Old
08-24-2008, 06:23 PM
ESunlin

Quote:
Just so Fido won't be jealous, PM me if your in town, I'll do the same if ever I'm in Michigan

And don't be lying to me, or I'll sing Interstate love song on your front lawn just to piss you off. I'm just kiddin, I just though the song would be very much fitting for such circumstances.
It would only piss me off if you sing like I do. Not pretty. Although I did sing at the top of my lungs yesterday in the middle of Macy's to get a coupon. I think he was hitting on me...

Quote:
Damn I always lose with that one. But you'll like it so much , I guarantee you'll be asking for more... and anyway we'll find a middle ground and I'll be able to watch Habs games too.

Let's not forget the little detail about them not playing in the same timezones
Two t.v.s? They may not play in the same timezones, but I guarantee that they will collide once in awhile.

Quote:
So you're pretty good with a stick, I presume?
Depends on the kind of stick we are talking about. I haven't played hockey in *counts* four years. I'm too busy to play hockey anymore....

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind for when you'll blackmail me with sex when the Habs and Wings will be playing at the same time
Yeah, Mom will love that one... Don't piss my Mama off. She played hockey too. And she could probably whoop your ass. And my Dad is a big guy.... He would be intimidating to me if I wasn't almost exactly like him. He yells, I yell back.... It works.

ETA: I watched the Tootsee Roll video, lol, they were wearing Habs jerseys. I never noticed that before...

Old
08-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
It would only piss me off if you sing like I do. Not pretty. Although I did sing at the top of my lungs yesterday in the middle of Macy's to get a coupon. I think he was hitting on me...
I sing horribly, we would make quite a duet. My tone is way too low. My best imitations are Louis Armstrong, Eric Cartman, that dude playing another dude disguised as another dude and Barry White... so it gives you an idea. And I'm not black in case you're wonderin, not that there's anything wrong with that, I mean, being black. Although I do have many things in common with 'stereotypes' about black guys, if you catch my drift

Quote:
Two t.v.s? They may not play in the same timezones, but I guarantee that they will collide once in awhile.
Ever heard of picture-in-picture pretty lady? All that would be left to figure is which one will take centerstage, but due to my libido, I'll take a big guess and say the Wings.

Quote:
Depends on the kind of stick we are talking about. I haven't played hockey in *counts* four years. I'm too busy to play hockey anymore....
You should know me well enough by now to know I wasn't talking about hockey. But nice deke anyway. With that busy schedule, I hope you do have time for my #1 favorite sport?

Quote:
Yeah, Mom will love that one... Don't piss my Mama off. She played hockey too. And she could probably whoop your ass. And my Dad is a big guy.... He would be intimidating to me if I wasn't almost exactly like him. He yells, I yell back.... It works.
Your Mom will love me, step moms always do love me. Remember my crazy possesive Ex I talked about the other day? Well, her mom was peeved at her when I ditched her. She always called me "my future bridegroom" (in French). I didn't want to break her dreams and never mentioned I would never get married, especially to such a crazy hoe.

Your Dad on the other hand...

Quote:
ETA: I watched the Tootsee Roll video, lol, they were wearing Habs jerseys. I never noticed that before...
The irony!!

Closed Thread