HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HF's GM game..

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-16-2004, 10:18 AM
  #1
Ajacied
Remember #9
 
Ajacied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 23,144
vCash: 500
HF's GM game..

I joined HF's GM game a little while back, and for the ones interedted, this is what I've achieved so far..

DALLAS STARS





By original position, not what they will likely play..

Centers
Mike Modano
Pierre Turgeon
Eric Staal
Stu Barnes
Niko Kapanen
Yared Hagos

Left Wingers
Brenden Morrow
Valeri Bure
Antti Miettinen
Steve Ott
Mattias Tjarnqvist

Right Wingers
Jere Lehtinen
Radim Vrbata
Junior Lessard
Rob DiMaio
Aaron Downey

Defensemen
Sergei Zubov
Philippe Boucher
Janne Niinimaa
Richard Matvichuk
Trevor Daley
Karel Rachunek
Don Sweeney
Dan Jancevski
Jeff MacMillan

Goalies
Marty Turco
Dan Ellis
Mike Smith

Prospects
Antti Miettinen, Jussi Jokinen, Loui Eriksson, Dan Ellis, Yared Hagos, Joel Lundqvist, Trevor Daley, Martin Vagner, Matt Nickerson, Dan Jancevski, Vojtach Polak, Alexander Naurov, Marius Holtet, Janos Vas, Brandon Crombeen, David Bararuk, Jarko A Immonen, Junior Lessard, Elias Granath, Tobias Stephan, Mattias Tjarnqvist.

New Coaching Staff members
Ron Tugnutt - Assistant Goalie Coach (Pending league approval)

Transactions

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Karel Rachunek and a 2nd round pick
To NYR: 1st round pick and a 4th round pick
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Janne Niinimaa (50% of salary paid)
To NYI: Jason Bacashihua, John Erskine, 3rd round pick
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Eric Staal, Radim Vrbata and CAR's 1st round pick '04
To NYI: Jason Arnott and Bill Guerin (4 million paid)
------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Ajacied is offline  
Old
06-16-2004, 10:39 AM
  #2
munkeyman70
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = Dud
I joined HF's GM game a little while back, and for the ones interedted, this is what I've achieved so far..

DALLAS STARS





By original position, not what they will likely play..

Centers
Mike Modano
Pierre Turgeon
Eric Staal
Stu Barnes
Niko Kapanen
Yared Hagos

Left Wingers
Brenden Morrow
Valeri Bure
Antti Miettinen
Steve Ott
Mattias Tjarnqvist

Right Wingers
Jere Lehtinen
Radim Vrbata
Junior Lessard
Rob DiMaio
Aaron Downey

Defensemen
Sergei Zubov
Philippe Boucher
Janne Niinimaa
Richard Matvichuk
Trevor Daley
Karel Rachunek
Don Sweeney
Dan Jancevski
Jeff MacMillan

Goalies
Marty Turco
Dan Ellis
Mike Smith

Prospects
Antti Miettinen, Jussi Jokinen, Loui Eriksson, Dan Ellis, Yared Hagos, Joel Lundqvist, Trevor Daley, Martin Vagner, Matt Nickerson, Dan Jancevski, Vojtach Polak, Alexander Naurov, Marius Holtet, Janos Vas, Brandon Crombeen, David Bararuk, Jarko A Immonen, Junior Lessard, Elias Granath, Tobias Stephan, Mattias Tjarnqvist.

New Coaching Staff members
Ron Tugnutt - Assistant Goalie Coach (Pending league approval)

Transactions

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Karel Rachunek and a 2nd round pick
To NYR: 1st round pick and a 4th round pick
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Janne Niinimaa (50% of salary paid)
To NYI: Jason Bacashihua, John Erskine, 3rd round pick
------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
To DAL: Eric Staal, Radim Vrbata and CAR's 1st round pick '04
To NYI: Jason Arnott and Bill Guerin (4 million paid)
------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?
Dude, overpay much? If you ever need change for a dollar come to me....

munkeyman70 is offline  
Old
06-16-2004, 10:40 AM
  #3
RoyIsALegend*
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,815
vCash: 500
Did you at least use some sort of lubrication on Carolina's owner, or just rough-house ***** him?

Good Lord...

RoyIsALegend* is offline  
Old
06-16-2004, 10:45 AM
  #4
Ajacied
Remember #9
 
Ajacied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 23,144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyIsALegend
Did you at least use some sort of lubrication on Carolina's owner, or just rough-house ***** him?

Good Lord...
He proposed that to me.. Didn't feel like asking for more really.. just said.. mwah, yeah, ok..

Munkeyman, the only deal in which I overpaid was the 2nd, but that was necessary..

Ajacied is offline  
Old
06-16-2004, 10:56 AM
  #5
munkeyman70
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = Dud
He proposed that to me.. Didn't feel like asking for more really.. just said.. mwah, yeah, ok..

Munkeyman, the only deal in which I overpaid was the 2nd, but that was necessary..

The 1st one is overpayment IMO. KR for a #1? But ya know...just my thoughts...team looks good tho...

munkeyman70 is offline  
Old
06-16-2004, 08:52 PM
  #6
Starsdude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,523
vCash: 500
First deal looks like moving down 16 spots and a fourth for a decent d-man . Not bad

Second deal is spare parts for a cheap Janne> I am Okay with it

Third deal is a steal if we are rebuliding Especially with no salary paid and a chance for Smid Thelan or Schremp

Starsdude is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 12:30 PM
  #7
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
i tryed to play the demo on this game and found it very hard to use, could it be just that the demo dosent have all the options as the regular one?

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 01:29 PM
  #8
RoyIsALegend*
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by budscweizer16
i tryed to play the demo on this game and found it very hard to use, could it be just that the demo dosent have all the options as the regular one?
...what?

RoyIsALegend* is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 02:36 PM
  #9
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
the demo of this game*

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 02:53 PM
  #10
Ajacied
Remember #9
 
Ajacied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 23,144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyIsALegend
...what?
Just nod your head and smile..

Ajacied is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 03:47 PM
  #11
RoyIsALegend*
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by budscweizer16
the demo of this game*

RoyIsALegend* is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 05:44 PM
  #12
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
Thanks(Sarcasm)

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 06:17 PM
  #13
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
one question though, why is start new game not lit up on the demo. it only lets me use fast start?

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 07:23 PM
  #14
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988
 
Classic Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 33,408
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by budscweizer16
one question though, why is start new game not lit up on the demo. it only lets me use fast start?
:lol

So who wants to tell him?

Classic Devil is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 11:01 PM
  #15
munkeyman70
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Dallas
Posts: 182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by budscweizer16
one question though, why is start new game not lit up on the demo. it only lets me use fast start?

I think you are talking about NHL 2004 for the PC. The demo only has Ana and NJ, the 2 teams from the SC finals in '03.

munkeyman70 is offline  
Old
06-17-2004, 11:53 PM
  #16
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
no, i'm not. i know what that is and i would understand why it would only let u use those 2 teams, just forget it everyone

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 12:40 AM
  #17
Pangolin
Registered User
 
Pangolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,914
vCash: 500
They're talking about the HF GM game from the draft board...
You're talking about the NHL:EHM demo...

Pangolin is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 11:47 AM
  #18
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
i got the link off of the post, so i thought it was for the first game u just mentiuoned, anyone have a link for it.

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 12:14 PM
  #19
RoyIsALegend*
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by budscweizer16
i got the link off of the post, so i thought it was for the first game u just mentiuoned, anyone have a link for it.
...

...

...


RoyIsALegend* is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 12:18 PM
  #20
Ajacied
Remember #9
 
Ajacied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 23,144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyIsALegend
...

...

...


Ajacied is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 02:19 PM
  #21
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,510
vCash: 500

monster_bertuzzi is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 03:16 PM
  #22
budscweizer16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Prospect Park(outsid
Posts: 434
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
yea i should proably proofread my posts b4 i sumbit them my bad, anyway forget about it.

budscweizer16 is offline  
Old
06-18-2004, 05:05 PM
  #23
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988
 
Classic Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 33,408
vCash: 500
Awards:




I'm pretty confused myself.

Classic Devil is offline  
Old
06-19-2004, 04:47 AM
  #24
Ajacied
Remember #9
 
Ajacied's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Netherlands
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 23,144
vCash: 500
On a side note, Mizral just started his GM game, and I applied to be Dallas' head GM. Anyone here willing to assist me? I need 2 assistents..

Ajacied is offline  
Old
06-19-2004, 10:09 AM
  #25
Chaos
3, 2, 1
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 7,765
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = Dud
On a side note, Mizral just started his GM game, and I applied to be Dallas' head GM. Anyone here willing to assist me? I need 2 assistents..
Depends on what would be involved, but I might be interested.

Chaos is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.