HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Kings-Panthers Deal

Old
08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Captain Ron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthFLFan79 View Post
Frolov+ please
I would be willing to do a straight trade of Frolov for Bouwmeester. But you want + as well? I am sure that 2 years worth of Frolov is more than equal to one year of Bouwmeester.

Captain Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TampBear View Post
I dont know i think hell be the most sought after guy at the deadline more likely to get Hossa value.
Hossa value? Hossa didn't exactly land the moon. He certainly didn't land a player of Frolov's calibre.

I'm not necessarily saying a guy like Frolov is completely out of the question, but the + on top of Frolov is a pipe dream, imo. I also doubt Frolov in particular would work, because I bet you anything the Kings are far more confident that they could bring back Frolov than Bouwmeester. You'd have better luck working with a team that isn't confident about bringing a guy of their own back, like Minny with Gaborik (maybe)

Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Thundermare

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncepts View Post
i think this has a better chance

To STL: Patrick O'sullivan , Tom Preissing and 1st round pick in 09

To LA: Erik Johnson and Dan Hinote (if sully signs for more then 4 year kings get a late round conditional pick)
Valuewise... not that bad... maybe... but not a chance St-Louis move EJ... he's there to stay... Unless they send JJ +++ the other way

Thundermare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Thundermare

As for original move I don't see this happening. The Kings are at least another year away from making that kind of moves... and therefore I thing they might be better waiting to make him a UFA offer next year.

Thundermare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2008, 01:35 PM
DukeDoughty8

unless POS wants 2 be traded, I doubt the Kings will give him up for just JB. But hey, we're trying for a young team aren't we?

DukeDoughty8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
BringTheReign

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOvieKopieShow View Post
unless POS wants 2 be traded, I doubt the Kings will give him up for just JB. But hey, we're trying for a young team aren't we?
Ok, I am a Kings fan and love Patrick O'Sullivan, but you are seriously undervalueing JayBo. It's Florida that would be complaining about a straight up trade between the 2, not LA. Jaybo is one of the better young offensive defenseman in the league, and Patty O just hasn't produced on a level where he would be straight up worth Jaybo.

The only way I'd trade anyone like Patty O or Frolov for Jaybo is if he was signed before the trade.

BringTheReign is offline   Reply With Quote