HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

I Declare this day to be: AD-DAY!!! Happy Birthday You Old Fool!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-29-2008, 04:32 AM
  #1
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
I Declare this day to be: AD-DAY!!! Happy Birthday You Old Fool!

Happy Birthday you filthy Banana!


Last edited by GoneAway: 08-29-2008 at 05:47 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 05:06 AM
  #2
HabsDood
Registered User
 
HabsDood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Carignan
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,291
vCash: 500
Bananas for everyone!

HabsDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 05:12 AM
  #3
SOLR
Registered User
 
SOLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto / North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,694
vCash: 500
Chocolate Banana?

SOLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 05:33 AM
  #4
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLR View Post
Chocolate Banana?

  Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
  #5
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
*Wanders in apprehensively*





Hi...





*Leaves*

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:00 AM
  #6
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,273
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Who?


WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:02 AM
  #7
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Happy Birthday ! Meet me at Hurley's, I'm bringing you a possum, I , uhh, found.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:09 AM
  #8
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Happy Birthday ! Meet me at Hurley's, I'm bringing you a possum, I , uhh, found.
Oooohhhh someone is splurging this weekend

  Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:28 AM
  #9
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Oooohhhh someone is splurging this weekend
I'm willing to go all out. I'll go to his house, spread newspaper on the table, skin it, prepare the fur for the lovely S., hang the meat, dispose of the entrails, possibly boiling some tasty treats for the cat, the whole nine yards. Sometimes I spread blood on my torso and chant things but that depends on who the recipient is.

If only you were here Chezz, I saw a black squirrel in the drive before.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:53 AM
  #10
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,133
vCash: 500
I'm not in the cool kids clique that talks about mittens, Josh Gorges' captaincy or Latendresse post no.15 bash fest, but happy birthday anyway!

Haddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:55 AM
  #11
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,713
vCash: 500
overrated

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 07:57 AM
  #12
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddock View Post
I'm not in the cool kids clique that talks about mittens, Josh Gorges' captaincy or Latendresse post no.15 bash fest, but happy birthday anyway!
They're the cool kids ? I've never been part of the cool kids. Geez, I've met a lot of them, cool kids ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:01 AM
  #13
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,133
vCash: 500
Or is it kool kidz these days? I'm out of touch.

Haddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:03 AM
  #14
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddock View Post
Or is it kool kidz these days? I'm out of touch.
superfluous z's piss me off, as does spelling changes for any reason other than error. You think you're out of touch ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:04 AM
  #15
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
happy bday stupid banana

knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:06 AM
  #16
Delat
Registered User
 
Delat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,144
vCash: 500
Happy birthday and here's a song for you just because it's banana day



Last edited by Delat: 08-29-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Delat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:08 AM
  #17
LePoche69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,515
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
superfluous z's piss me off, as does spelling changes for any reason other than error. You think you're out of touch ?
Too bad... I think that McPheez sounds good... never mind.

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:09 AM
  #18
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut
 
Ice Poutine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ____
Country: Martinique
Posts: 11,598
vCash: 1000
Finally! He's now old enough to drink...

Happy B-Day man!

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:11 AM
  #19
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,133
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
superfluous z's piss me off, as does spelling changes for any reason other than error. You think you're out of touch ?
Completely.




See?

Haddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:15 AM
  #20
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,102
vCash: 500
Just for you. Keep your composer.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:18 AM
  #21
LePoche69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,515
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddock View Post
I'm not in the cool kids clique that talks about mittens, Josh Gorges' captaincy or Latendresse post no.15 bash fest, but happy birthday anyway!
Well...you know...It's been 4 years and more than 1,000 posts for me... and still not in any cliques... Not in the one you described, not in the poutine's lovers one, not even in the Pretzel one, not in the sheep one... I'm...alone...

At first, I thought it was because subtlety, for me, was lost in translation... Than I realized the truth was much more simple : I'm not funny, I'm a loser.

Would you want to be in the Alone-The-Losers clique with me?

If you say no, it would either prove my point or prove that I have problems with social interactions, like in "how-to-make-friends". -- Either way, it would means I'm a loser, therefore proving empiricaly that I'm one) -- Life is hard.

And by the way, AD banana, if you...dare...to read what I write : Happy birthday.

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:20 AM
  #22
Stewart JH Esq MBE
 
Stewart JH Esq MBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cameroon
Posts: 1,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69 View Post
Well...you know...It's been 4 years and more than 1,000 posts for me... and still not in any cliques... Not in the one you described, not in the poutine's lovers one, not even in the Pretzel one, not in the sheep one... I'm...alone...

At first, I thought it was because subtlety, for me, was lost in translation... Than I realized the truth was much more simple : I'm not funny, I'm a loser.

Would you want to be in the Alone-The-Losers clique with me?

If you say no, it would either prove my point or prove that I have problems with social interactions, like in "how-to-make-friends". -- Either way, it would means I'm a loser, therefore proving empiricaly that I'm one) -- Life is hard.

And by the way, AD banana, if you...dare...to read what I write : Happy birthday.
I'll have you in the black clique if you want. You'll be my token white guy.

Stewart JH Esq MBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:29 AM
  #23
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,133
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69 View Post
Well...you know...It's been 4 years and more than 1,000 posts for me... and still not in any cliques... Not in the one you described, not in the poutine's lovers one, not even in the Pretzel one, not in the sheep one... I'm...alone...

At first, I thought it was because subtlety, for me, was lost in translation... Than I realized the truth was much more simple : I'm not funny, I'm a loser.

Would you want to be in the Alone-The-Losers clique with me?

If you say no, it would either prove my point or prove that I have problems with social interactions, like in "how-to-make-friends". -- Either way, it would means I'm a loser, therefore proving empiricaly that I'm one) -- Life is hard.

And by the way, AD banana, if you...dare...to read what I write : Happy birthday.
See now with that post I can't know for sure wether your username refers to a sexual joke or a severe inferiority complex with a Freudian twist to it. Either way, I'm in!

Haddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:37 AM
  #24
LePoche69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,515
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddock View Post
See now with that post I can't know for sure wether your username refers to a sexual joke or a severe inferiority complex with a Freudian twist to it. Either way, I'm in!
Thanks... I'll try to not disapoint you, if it's possible...

(by the way, you can't imagine how the story of my username is far from anything you mentionned, while being so close in result. Knowing how I didn't think a second about the sexual references it suggests when I created it proves I'm fitting in the clique we just created...)

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
  #25
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 13,421
vCash: 500
Happy banana day to one of the funniest posters here

edit: BTW my bday is July 12th, you guys better not forget it!

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.