HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Greetings!

Closed Thread

Old
08-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Jon Jordan

vCash: 500
Greetings!

Hi all!

Jon Jordan from Hockeybuzz.com here! It's taken me forever to get around to registering and becoming a part of the community here, though it's long been recommended by some of my colleagues.

I'm not here to pimp, by any means, but if you haven't had a chance to check out my work over there, I've been breaking new ground left and right lately with unprecedented access to the team, thanks to the new regime. I've introduced a "Getting to Know ..." series that will run throughout training camp, interviewing prominent new members of the organization in an effort to familiarize the fan base with their 2008-09 Bolts. Oren Koules kicked the series off and Vol. 2 featured Brian Lawton. I'll be talking with Len Barrie for the next volume of the feature tomorrow afternoon.

Aside from that, I wanted to come on board here at HFBoards.com to further engrain myself in all things Lightning. Please drop me a line any time and have a look at my stuff at HB from time to time too!

Glad to be here!

JJ

jjordan79@tampabay.rr.com

Last edited by Jon Jordan: 08-21-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: bad link
Old
08-21-2008, 09:15 PM
TheDaysOf 04
Drej

Hi. While I don't read a lot from HockeyBuzz, I have enjoyed your work covering the Lightning. I do look forward to your next "Getting to Know" interview. It's nice to read up on the new faces in Tampa, with all the changes made over the summer. Keep up the good work, and hopefully you'll join us here during the season for some good times

Old
08-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Hockeyfan02

Welcome to the board Jon. If you ever need any help or have any questions, shoot me a PM anytime. Looking forward to your posts throughout the season.

Old
08-22-2008, 05:19 PM
MSL26
Future Hall-of-Famer

Argh matey, ello Jon! I've enjoyed reading your work on hockeybuzz.com ever since i realized that site is more than just Eklund's breeding ground for trade rumors. Some really good stuff all over that site, and I'm glad we have a seeming "insider" with the Lightning onboard!

Welcome to HFboards...heh

Old
08-29-2008, 09:30 PM
OptimismRestrainer

I'm expecting you to eat a hat a post the footage here after your stellar prediction about Boyle. Personally I'm glad you were wrong about it.

I read your stuff alot though and do like it. Nice to have someone here with some personal insight. Welcome aboard.

Old
08-29-2008, 10:07 PM
MSL26
Future Hall-of-Famer

congrats on the baby boy, JJ! Owen Michael Jordan...haha thats a really cool name!

Closed Thread