HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2008-2009 Euro/NCAA/CHL/USHL Prospects thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-03-2008, 11:24 PM
  #26
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,180
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BintZ View Post
The official KHL site actually has a link for english in the top right but when I click it it just refreshes the page and remains Russian. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

I'm guessing it's something they plan to do but just haven't gotten around to it.
Yeah, you got it. Apparently the English version is on the way but not completed yet. They only just got the Russian site up the day before the season started I believe. So that's why I included the Google Translation link.

hototogisu is offline  
Old
09-03-2008, 11:29 PM
  #27
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
Perezhogin !! ALways loved the guy, still does !!

If only he was still with this team...


Perezhogin - Plekanec - Kovalev
Latendresse - Koivu - Tanguay
S.Kostitsyn - Higgins - A.Kostitsyn
Kostopoulos - Lapierre - Laraque


WOW !!


lol....

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 12:41 AM
  #28
Go Habs Go
Registered User
 
Go Habs Go's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,451
vCash: 500
Any chance of Perezhogin ever coming back?

Go Habs Go is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 07:31 AM
  #29
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Greenland
Posts: 26,164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Habs Go View Post
Any chance of Perezhogin ever coming back?
We'll have to wait and see, it's the final year of his contract in Russia, he's making very good money over there, and I assume he will easily be offered another contract in Russia since he led his team in scoring this past season and they also won a league championship.

So if he signs a contract in Russia then I wouldn't expect to see him any time soon if ever. But if not then perhaps he will entertain the though of coming back even if it's not with the Habs, as we own his rights but another good season from him among the top scorers in the league and a willingness to come over might be attractive to another team but that's just pure guessing at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_md View Post
Judging only from those highlights, am I the only one who has noticed Emelin's defence positioning hasn't improved that much... He was a few steps away from his man on the first goal, made a slow left turn on another chance and followed his opponent behind the net...

Of course, it's only a few seconds and it does not mean much...
I wouldn't worry about it and it's hard to say since it's only a few seconds. It's the first game of the season, so there's bound to be rust. What did concern me though was his amount of ice time, which was the lowest among all the defense on AK Bars so I assume that means he's on the 3rd pairing again, although that could work out better for us, as he might not be happy about playing on the 3rd pairing after being on the 2nd pairing when he was with Lada, so he's getting less ice time and playing in a smaller role with the team. Guess we'll see what happens.

I was hoping that he would bounce back this year, use not even getting invited to Russia's WC team last year after being on the team the year before, to push him hard this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
I'm impressed to see someone as relatively young as Korneev get the 'C'.
It's good to see him get the C, he's entering his 7th full season in the RSL/KHL as he was on the top pairing with Sovetov at the age of 18 (the season after he was drafted) so he's had a lot of experience in Russia and it seems to be paying off for him now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Where can we find find those links for the games?

As far as my overreaction post of the day, I would say.....and here goes Trunev's development for the year.....but I won't make that comment....
I wonder if it's a good or bad thing with Trunev, as if he doesn't play then perhaps he will leave and come to the WHL, while I think it would be good for him to play in the KHL at 18, and even if he did come over this year, we still have to worry about him coming over again next year, I would like to see him in the WHL to help him adjust to the smaller ice and culture shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeNaToR PhIL View Post
It's the KHL now, not RSL.
lol, I did the same thing on the forum at my site. I guess I need to get used to the name change, I follow the league for severals years so I know what it should be called just wasn't thinking twice in the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kovalev View Post
Nice, thanks a lot, but can you actually watch the games live?
Yes you can watch the games live, I don't know the link as I can't watch live since I'm at work but they also have a link to watch it after the game is over, I don't know for how long they keep the link active though. I can dig up the link to watch the Perezhogin game (if it's still active, which I assume it would be) but I don't yet know how to find other games, just the highlights so far.

montreal is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 08:08 AM
  #30
Pascal
Registered User
 
Pascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,467
vCash: 500
Hopefully Radulov breaks something.

Pascal is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
  #31
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,180
vCash: 500
Awards:
So you can stream the games from http://video.sportbox.ru. Right now you can watch Atlant Mytishchi vs. Vityaz Chekhov (the third period just started, 2-1 Atlant).

No Habs prospects in this one but Jan Bulis plays for Atlant
Ray Emery plays for Atlant too but he's on the bench for this one, probably because he just played yesterday. Chris Simon plays for Vityaz.

Haha wow Bulis just made a great play shorthanded and it led to a goal.


Last edited by hototogisu: 09-04-2008 at 11:53 AM.
hototogisu is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
  #32
deandebean
Registered User
 
deandebean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, câlisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
So you can stream the games from http://video.sportbox.ru. Right now you can watch Atlant Mytishchi vs. Vityaz Chekhov (the third period just started, 2-1 Atlant).

No Habs prospects in this one but Jan Bulis plays for Atlant
Ray Emery plays for Atlant too but he's on the bench for this one, probably because he just played yesterday. Chris Simon plays for Vityaz.
And he allowed, like, 6 goals.

deandebean is online now  
Old
09-04-2008, 11:53 AM
  #33
Pax Macioretty
Registered User
 
Pax Macioretty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 15,606
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I watched some of the Salavat game yesterday, Perezhogin looked good, as quick as ever and while he was held off the scoresheet, he did have one good deke but I think his shot went wide unless the goalie got a piece of it. I was shocked at the quality of the webcast though, very good webcast just couldn't expand it so it's a small screen to watch.

Trunev did not play in the season opener for Severstal today, no word why but he is listed on the official roster on the KHL website along with 14 other forwards.

Korneev played today, no points but had 4 pims. He's wearing the C this year for CSKA.

Emelin played and picked up an assist along with 4 pims, great start for him considering he had all of 4 points last year.

I don't know any of the details of todays games and I don't know if I will be able to watch any of them but if I do I will post it here or on my site, as I know some people can't stand to see Perezhogin's name on this board.
wow, he's now a captain, that's pretty cool, but on the other side that could be the confidence booster for him to stay in Russia after this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Hopefully Radulov breaks something.
you mean a record or his face?


Last edited by Beakermania*: 09-04-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Pax Macioretty is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 12:18 PM
  #34
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,180
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
And he allowed, like, 6 goals.
Yeah, he was pretty bad. But they probably would've sat him even if he won.

Atlant wins 4-1.

Chris Simon got (what I assume to be) player of the match for Vityaz, heh.

hototogisu is offline  
Old
09-04-2008, 12:32 PM
  #35
Pascal
Registered User
 
Pascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
you mean a record or his face?
The "fastest broken leg in hockey history" record.

Pascal is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 07:15 AM
  #36
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Greenland
Posts: 26,164
vCash: 500
I watched the AK Bars-Omsk season opener last night. Emelin was playing on the 3rd pairing, and what looked like the top PK unit and he saw some time on the PP as well. He was playing RD, the goal that was scored while he was one the ice was a bad play by him, Jagr made a nice pass and Emelin was in good position as he dropped down to block it but the forward misfired on the shot and then Emelin got up and went at the forward but went to the outside instead of the inside so the forward had a wide open shot for the goal.

His assist came SH it was a 3 on 4 as AK Bars had 2 players in the box, as I said he fired the puck hard around the boards and his teammate got it and passed it up ice to a forward breaking in on the goalie.

He also had 4 pims, one tripping (not sure if that's what they called it) which looked a little weak as I don't think his stick tripped the player or the player went down really easy. But the 2nd one was all Emelin and he was lucky that the refs took the Omsk captin with him, as it was after the play, the forward swiped at the goalie as he was trying to get to the puck, so Emelin starts pushing and the Omsk player pushed back so Emelin punched him in the face with a jab and the Omsk player pushed him so Emelin pushed him in the face. I thought he would get 4 minutes for that but didn't. In the highlight link I posted, you can see some of the action.

Overall not a bad game for him other then that one bad play. I figured out how to expand the webcast to full screen and I can't get over the quality of the webcast. Love that the KHL is going to show their games for free, that's great. I'll try and watch a lot of Emelin and Trunev plus Korneev and Perezhogin if time permits.

Sunday features Perezhogin vs Trunev, so hopefully Trunev plays so I can catch the.

montreal is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 08:48 AM
  #37
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
The best
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 58,574
vCash: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar View Post
lol....
No kidding.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
09-05-2008, 10:49 AM
  #38
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,264
vCash: 883
Trunev gets his first RSL points with an assist today. Perezhogin also got a goal.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 10:51 AM
  #39
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,805
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Trunev gets his first RSL points with an assist today. Perezhogin also got a goal.
Was there a way to watch the Trunev's game?

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
09-05-2008, 10:58 AM
  #40
Pax Macioretty
Registered User
 
Pax Macioretty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 15,606
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I watched the AK Bars-Omsk season opener last night. Emelin was playing on the 3rd pairing, and what looked like the top PK unit and he saw some time on the PP as well. He was playing RD, the goal that was scored while he was one the ice was a bad play by him, Jagr made a nice pass and Emelin was in good position as he dropped down to block it but the forward misfired on the shot and then Emelin got up and went at the forward but went to the outside instead of the inside so the forward had a wide open shot for the goal.

His assist came SH it was a 3 on 4 as AK Bars had 2 players in the box, as I said he fired the puck hard around the boards and his teammate got it and passed it up ice to a forward breaking in on the goalie.

He also had 4 pims, one tripping (not sure if that's what they called it) which looked a little weak as I don't think his stick tripped the player or the player went down really easy. But the 2nd one was all Emelin and he was lucky that the refs took the Omsk captin with him, as it was after the play, the forward swiped at the goalie as he was trying to get to the puck, so Emelin starts pushing and the Omsk player pushed back so Emelin punched him in the face with a jab and the Omsk player pushed him so Emelin pushed him in the face. I thought he would get 4 minutes for that but didn't. In the highlight link I posted, you can see some of the action.Overall not a bad game for him other then that one bad play. I figured out how to expand the webcast to full screen and I can't get over the quality of the webcast. Love that the KHL is going to show their games for free, that's great. I'll try and watch a lot of Emelin and Trunev plus Korneev and Perezhogin if time permits.

Sunday features Perezhogin vs Trunev, so hopefully Trunev plays so I can catch the.
could you pelase tell me where are those links?

Pax Macioretty is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 11:48 AM
  #41
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,180
vCash: 500
Awards:
http://video.sportbox.ru/ is showing the KHL games. Translate it with Google, it's actually pretty readable once you do. The two live games are done for today I believe, but you can watch the full games and highlights in the archive.

Emelin's Ak Bars Kazan are playing again today but it's not shown online. Last I saw it was 2-0 Kazan, Emelin with no pts/PIMs as of yet.

hototogisu is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 12:41 PM
  #42
Mue
Registered User
 
Mue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,982
vCash: 500
Trunev with one assist.

Mue is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 02:41 PM
  #43
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,805
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
http://video.sportbox.ru/ is showing the KHL games. Translate it with Google, it's actually pretty readable once you do. The two live games are done for today I believe, but you can watch the full games and highlights in the archive.

Emelin's Ak Bars Kazan are playing again today but it's not shown online. Last I saw it was 2-0 Kazan, Emelin with no pts/PIMs as of yet.
Would be neat to have the exact place where to see it. Even after translating it, I don't seem to be able to read those games, the archives games. Seems that the Trunev game is not even archived yet but still, I can't read anything. Either I'm out of the zone to watch it, either I get a Russian message for a full 30 seconds before it goes black.

EDIT: Forget it....I was trying to have access to the games via the translated page, it doesn't work obviously, it has to go through the original one. Though the Trunev game doesn't seem to have a video....or is there?

Nice Perezhogin goal on a 2 on 1, wrist shot on reception that left no chance for the goalie. For our Preds friends.....Radulov goal, bad rebound by the goalie, Radulov wrist shot on a semi-open net.


Last edited by Whitesnake: 09-05-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Whitesnake is online now  
Old
09-05-2008, 07:30 PM
  #44
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 53,805
vCash: 725
Seems now official to me that B2 will NOT be carrying AHL games this year. Though they will still carry ECHL and USHL games.

http://www.b2tv.com/seasonpass_propromo.asp

$150.00 for Cincinnati
$140.00 for Kristo and his Omaha Lancers

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
09-05-2008, 08:28 PM
  #45
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,479
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Any links to Trunev's assist?

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
09-05-2008, 09:56 PM
  #46
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,264
vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Any links to Trunev's assist?
Maybe it'll be on their team website.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
  #47
montreal
Moderator
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Greenland
Posts: 26,164
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Was there a way to watch the Trunev's game?
No it wasn't shown, not every game is being shown it appears, and I don't know a way to find out which games will be shown yet. Hopefully they show tomorrows game against Perezhogin's team and hopefully he plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
could you pelase tell me where are those links?
This is the highlights of Emelin's game vs Jagr's team, there's another link to watch the whole game but I'd have to find it
http://video.sportbox.ru/VidySporta/...rsavangardgoly

Edit, the link doesn't seem to be working for me, I can go in and find the highlights though and watch it, but when I click on that link it doesn't work.

Here's a link to Perezhogin's game yesterday where he scored a goal, this link is the entire game but there's another link on the site that just shows the highlights.

http://video.sportbox.ru/VidySporta/...kasanktpeterbu


Last edited by montreal: 09-06-2008 at 10:39 AM.
montreal is offline  
Old
09-06-2008, 10:29 PM
  #48
Slick Nick
Registered User
 
Slick Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Montréal
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 4,712
vCash: 500
Terechenko and Perezhogin have great chemistry.

Slick Nick is offline  
Old
09-07-2008, 02:02 PM
  #49
kernkraft
Registered User
 
kernkraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Kanata
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,095
vCash: 500
God damn it, it seems that Trunev is staying in Europe.

That means he'll be there for at least 2 more seasons then (contract).

kernkraft is offline  
Old
09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
  #50
1970 Habs
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North of 45
Country: Canada
Posts: 91
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Seems now official to me that B2 will NOT be carrying AHL games this year. Though they will still carry ECHL and USHL games.

http://www.b2tv.com/seasonpass_propromo.asp

$150.00 for Cincinnati
$140.00 for Kristo and his Omaha Lancers
For the Hamilton Bulldogs games try this site when a game is on:

http://www.sportsjuice.com/broadcast...b3rnUe9pNA%3d#

1970 Habs is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.