HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The LW-Beaker thread Part XVIII: Vanilla Edition

Closed Thread

Old
09-13-2008, 01:11 PM
WeThreeKings

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
No, you, I'm proud of. *ass grab*

The rest of you. These girls may be drunk and slutty. But they're still people. It would be like if one of you were drunk at a bar and I took your credit card and went shopping. Is that all you're good for?
Isn't that what you girls do?

Actually, not the same. If I was drunk at the bar and gave you my credit card, let you buy yourself some drinks and didn't object to you going further and buying more things. As long as you didn't steal my credit card without me knowing.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I wish you would "A", because it's sad that some woman actually feel so low about themselves. That they feel the need to throw themselves on guys. As their only way to get these guys to like them.
Yeah, but as if it doesn't work SOME of the time. We all have times when we need it, and it's just a fact that if the ladies hang it out there, it will get picked up more readily than the reverse. No sense hatin' the players... hate the game! Or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
And that's what you have to be careful about, because girls- especially those younger than 22 or so- are more likely to think that a guy who takes you home likes you and wants a relationship, whereas the guy's just thinking ZOMG I'm gonna get laid!!11!!1!!
Luckily for the rest of us guys, your "wisdom" is assumedly restricted to HF, Conneticut, and to a lesser extent the southern part of Ontario.

Last edited by Beakermania*: 09-13-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old
09-13-2008, 01:15 PM
WeThreeKings

You know going into the bar we were at, that if you're a girl, prepare to be grinded up against and creeped out.

Morale of the story, my friend and I were dancing with these two hot girls. The girl I was dancing with left the floor for a drink and so I was ust dancing and I noticed her friend was not having a good time. So I danced on over and tried to dance with her, she said no, so I said cool and moved on. I didn't want to dance with her, I was just being nice.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
You know going into the bar we were at, that if you're a girl, prepare to be grinded up against and creeped out.

Morale of the story, my friend and I were dancing with these two hot girls. The girl I was dancing with left the floor for a drink and so I was ust dancing and I noticed her friend was not having a good time. So I danced on over and tried to dance with her, she said no, so I said cool and moved on. I didn't want to dance with her, I was just being nice.
The force is weak with this one...

Old
09-13-2008, 01:17 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
The force is weak with this one...
Dunno what you mean, I hate Star Wars.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:19 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
lol...sounds like something I want to do right now. If only I could find a big enough bag of Oreos.
If you're nice to me I'll give you a little tupperware full of coma cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
If you're nice to me I'll let you edit it.

Quote:
Yeah, but as if it doesn't work SOME of the time. We all have times when we need it, and it's just a fact that if the ladies hang it out there, it will get picked up more readily than the reverse. No sense hatin' the players... hate the game! Or whatever...
If you're nice to me...

No seriously. I don't usually get picked. But I've never had a one-night stand, either. One guy almost had me but didn't get very far. One guy.
I do, however, get asked out on dates, and they don't start pawing at me right away, either. And I'm not half as hot as those girls at those bars. I don't get it. Is it my insistence on being fully clothed before I leave the house?

Old
09-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Well said OJ, and those would be the perfect type of woman to gain experience from. No commitment, no guilt, hell you don't even have to know their name.

09-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Dunno what you mean, I hate Star Wars.
I'm just yankin' yer chain. I would never diss a fellow Haligonian unless I thought they could take it in jest.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:21 PM
WeThreeKings

Quote:
I'm just yankin' yer chain. I would never diss a fellow Haligonian unless I thought they could take it in jest.
I'm just wide open missing the joke, not taking offence to it.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
And that's what you have to be careful about, because girls- especially those younger than 22 or so- are more likely to think that a guy who takes you home likes you and wants a relationship, whereas the guy's just thinking ZOMG I'm gonna get laid!!11!!1!!
I wasn't saying for WTK to take advantage of them drunk and take them home.... I'm saying these girls have talked to him again today... Its at this point the F Buddy subject can be raised.

Only reason he wouldn't be able to raise the subject is if he really values the friendship of these girls, but it doesn't sound like that is the case.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
No seriously. I don't usually get picked. But I've never had a one-night stand, either. One guy almost had me but didn't get very far. One guy.
I do, however, get asked out on dates, and they don't start pawing at me right away, either. And I'm not half as hot as those girls at those bars. I don't get it. Is it my insistence on being fully clothed before I leave the house?
Haha, not to those of us who have been around the block a bit. It's more about the amount of attention received than the amount of cleavage showing... wait... I think those might actually balance out. But the point still, er, stands.. ?

Old
09-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
If you're nice to me I'll give you a little tupperware full of coma cookies.
Awww....you know I luv ya "A". I'll always be nice to you.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Well said OJ, and those would be the perfect type of woman to gain experience from. No commitment, no guilt, hell you don't even have to know their name.
Or, er, just to throw this out there... nor do you have to remember their name months/years later. This just made me think back, and it's kind of alarming trying to put names to the faces in the "dark period".

Old
09-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
lol...don't listen to her. Ana's a little hottie.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
She is cute... 2nd only to LW.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
I wasn't saying for WTK to take advantage of them drunk and take them home.... I'm saying these girls have talked to him again today... Its at this point the F Buddy subject can be raised.

Only reason he wouldn't be able to raise the subject is if he really values the friendship of these girls, but it doesn't sound like that is the case.
I think all the guys really know that the only girl you find where this is the case, you end up marrying. Atleast that's what all my married buds testify to. The rest of them are flavour of the night, as "horrible" as that sounds. Unless there's a connection from before girls became "interesting" there is next to no way that a guy can willingly take the 100% friend course with an attractive woman. It's how everyone dances the in-between that makes clubs interesting.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:29 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Agreed...I'd definitely tap that

Old
09-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Or, er, just to throw this out there... nor do you have to remember their name months/years later. This just made me think back, and it's kind of alarming trying to put names to the faces in the "dark period".
It's been awhile since my "Dark period". So I have a lot from my past that I don't remember. But it's amazing how many your friends remember, and bring up at the most inappropriate times.

Quote:
She is cute... 2nd only to LW.
lol...I'll just cause nothing good could come from me responding to this.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
You're still in line?!

OOOh... Andrew Dice Clay moment...

Quote:
It's been awhile since my "Dark period". So I have a lot from my past that I don't remember. But it's amazing how many your friends remember, and bring up at the most inappropriate times.
Dude, you know it. Luckily I don't blush nor embarrass easily...

Old
09-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Dude, you know it. Luckily I don't blush nor embarrass easily...
lol..I hear ya, but it's not so much the blushing. It's more the explanation that the current g/f asks for later on.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:
lol..I hear ya, but it's not so much the blushing. It's more the explanation that the current g/f asks for later on.
Luckily, I have already achieved the level of Japanese necessary for smoothing this kind of situation over. There are lots of people here, but it's all quite concentrated. You'd be surprised how often you can run into one of the "nameless" ones on a random night in Osaka.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
I can't say that....Ana's too much like a little sister to me.

So maybe we would just make out a little bit.

Old
09-13-2008, 01:38 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:

I see her as a potential sex slave

Old
09-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

Quote:

Aaah, nostalgia. Goler references bring me right back home...

Old
09-13-2008, 01:40 PM
LilWinger11

Quote:

I didn't mean to respond only to you... it was just a thought I was throwing out there. I'm not really an expert in the one-night stand department, having successfully avoided them through university. The idea of going home with a drunk guy I barely know never appealed to me. I definitely had some self-esteem issues between the ages of 19 and 24 or so, but dealing with it through random hookups never occured to me... fear of rejection, probably.

Closed Thread