HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Anyone got any ghost stories?

Old
09-18-2008, 02:12 PM
JoeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrychair View Post
Because I don't believe in bigfoot means im talking out of my ass? Weren't those pics proved to be fakes like a dozen times anyway?
Yes you are. I know what I saw and heard. Your not believing me doesn't change what I experienced.

I'm not saying those were proven pictures, but there is a difference between being proven as a fake or not being able to prove it was real.

The pic I described couldn't be proven to be fake or real.

I'm just saying that what i saw was exactly as what was in that picture that wasn't proven fake or real...

Watch 1-5 of this series.
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ype=&aq=-1&oq=

Then come back to me on if those pics were proven fake or otherwise.

JoeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Michael Scofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Wow. One of my msn buddies brought up ouija boards and said they work etc, so I decided to make a thread about it.

Then I go back ot the lounge.... this thread is here all of the sudden and I never saw it before....

eery
dude, i read your mind

Michael Scofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Warpt1

A couple of years ago, over a period of a couple of weeks, we had some interesting times at my house. My daughter who was only about 8 months old at the time would wake up in the middle of the night "talking" (as well as any infant can) and giggling. The only time she ever acted like that was when someone was playing with her or holding her. You're probably thinking "wtf is so strange about that?" and you're right... nothing really. However every night she would do that, my wife would eventually wake up a couple of hours after my daughter from dreams where her great aunt (who was alive at the time... or so we thought) and her grandma who had passed years before were sitting on the bed just looking at her.

So the story gets better when after about two weeks of this, we get a call at the house from my mother-in-law. She was calling to tell my wife that the great aunt (from my wifes dreams) had been found dead in her house and it had been determined that she had been dead in her house for about two weeks. As soon as my wife hung up the phone, the power went out in the house except for one light in the kitchen which is where we were standing. It was a hot day, so we got the kid dressed and got out of the house for a while until the power came back on. Beyond that, like most people anymore we have cordless phones in the house and they don't work when the power is out.

So when we get home, the power is back on, but the phone still isn't working. We call the phone company (from my cell) and they tell us that they won't be able to get anyone out there for about a week. A few days later, and before the phone company gets out to fix the phone, we go out shopping and while we're out I get a call on my cell... from the house. My wife is standing right next to me, and so we just tell ourselves it was the phone company working on it. But when we get home, the phone still didn't work, and I called the phone company again, and they said they hadn't done a thing with our line yet.

OH... and the day my wife found out that her great aunt was dead, the dreams stopped and my kid stopped waking up in the night giggling and "talking".

Warpt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Michael Scofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGA View Post
A couple of years ago, over a period of a couple of weeks, we had some interesting times at my house. My daughter who was only about 8 months old at the time would wake up in the middle of the night "talking" (as well as any infant can) and giggling. The only time she ever acted like that was when someone was playing with her or holding her. You're probably thinking "wtf is so strange about that?" and you're right... nothing really. However every night she would do that, my wife would eventually wake up a couple of hours after my daughter from dreams where her great aunt (who was alive at the time... or so we thought) and her grandma who had passed years before were sitting on the bed just looking at her.

So the story gets better when after about two weeks of this, we get a call at the house from my mother-in-law. She was calling to tell my wife that the great aunt (from my wifes dreams) had been found dead in her house and it had been determined that she had been dead in her house for about two weeks. As soon as my wife hung up the phone, the power went out in the house except for one light in the kitchen which is where we were standing. It was a hot day, so we got the kid dressed and got out of the house for a while until the power came back on. Beyond that, like most people anymore we have cordless phones in the house and they don't work when the power is out.

So when we get home, the power is back on, but the phone still isn't working. We call the phone company (from my cell) and they tell us that they won't be able to get anyone out there for about a week. A few days later, and before the phone company gets out to fix the phone, we go out shopping and while we're out I get a call on my cell... from the house. My wife is standing right next to me, and so we just tell ourselves it was the phone company working on it. But when we get home, the phone still didn't work, and I called the phone company again, and they said they hadn't done a thing with our line yet.

OH... and the day my wife found out that her great aunt was dead, the dreams stopped and my kid stopped waking up in the night giggling and "talking".
wow, if your wife ok? about the dreams an' all

Old
09-18-2008, 06:15 PM
One Trick Pony

Seriously what the **** is dead people's problem? Why do the find it so amusing to haunt others? The do everyhting to piss you off I mean seriously get a life..

Im so gonna get haunted for saying this..

One Trick Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Hipster Doofus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliash View Post
Seriously what the **** is dead people's problem? Why do the find it so amusing to haunt others? The do everyhting to piss you off I mean seriously get a life..

Im so gonna get haunted for saying this..
When I die I shall spend all eternity scaring the **** outa people. Then I might travel around the cosmos George Costanza style.

Hipster Doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Warpt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canuck Duck View Post
wow, if your wife ok? about the dreams an' all
As far as I can tell. She usually has some pretty f'd up dreams anyhow. It creeped her out, but I think she's forgotten about it by now.

Warpt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 10:53 PM
CaptBrannigan

Not ghosts exactly but I have experienced some slightly paranormal stuff. Like dreaming about completely random stuff and then having it play out the next day.

CaptBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Modo
Mo'Benn

vCash: 50
Isn't that textbook deja vu?

Modo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2008, 10:55 PM
CaptBrannigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo View Post
Isn't that textbook deja vu?
I don't think so, it's only happening once.

CaptBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2008, 02:00 AM
Michael Scofield

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
When I die I shall spend all eternity scaring the **** outa people. Then I might travel around the cosmos George Costanza style.
Im gonna haunt the Staples center