HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rumor - Shanny Back?

Old
09-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Forechecker

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Forechecker
A couple of writers (notably Dellapina) and fans have suggested that it's in Sather's court to tell Shanny he is or isn't wanted here. But, Shanny is a big boy, and ahs been around the league long enough, and can make up his own mind. I think of the current stalemate, for lack of a better word, to be just as much Shanny only wanting to play in NY as it is Slats biding his time until the season starts.

Forechecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forechecker View Post
A couple of writers (notably Dellapina) and fans have suggested that it's in Sather's court to tell Shanny he is or isn't wanted here. But, Shanny is a big boy, and ahs been around the league long enough, and can make up his own mind. I think of the current stalemate, for lack of a better word, to be just as much Shanny only wanting to play in NY as it is Slats biding his time until the season starts.
Okay but he is skating with the team. I said it in another thread, what if he gets hurt then what does he do? To me him skating with the team you would think he got some kind of word from Slats that a contract is coming. I don't think anyone right now know what the Ranger front office is doing.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Forechecker

Send a message via AIM to Forechecker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
Okay but he is skating with the team. I said it in another thread, what if he gets hurt then what does he do? To me him skating with the team you would think he got some kind of word from Slats that a contract is coming. I don't think anyone right now know what the Ranger front office is doing.
He is not participating in Rangers training camp in any way. He was skating last week with other players, but that was informal.

Besides, I am sure Shanny is well insured.

Forechecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2008, 02:55 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
I don't believe he is skating with the team. He was before camp started.