HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Beaker - LW Date Thread XXI - Russel will dress as an elephant edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-25-2008, 04:01 PM
  #51
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,297
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
thank you kind sir!
Anytime.

__________________
Don Cherry is right...you don't poke the bear..you walk right up to it and punch it in the mouth. - Grant McCagg
Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-25-2008, 04:14 PM
  #52
Kikizaz
Registered User
 
Kikizaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,960
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
It's supposed to pour all weekend I wanted to go running tomorrow and Sunday, and it's gonna rain the whole time.
Same here, but if you don't like the weather here... wait ten minutes.

Kikizaz is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
  #53
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
I just had copious amounts of wings...I feel like I going to die

 
Old
09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
  #54
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
I'll be at a golf retreat this weekend with my firm.. so I doubt I'm gonna have any significant impact on the XXI.

But I'll be back for XXII

AD is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
  #55
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
I'll be at a golf retreat this weekend with my firm.. so I doubt I'm gonna have any significant impact on the XXI.

But I'll be back for XXII
Does your firm wanna sponsor my hockey team?

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 04:43 PM
  #56
Moon Man*
 
Moon Man*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Humiliation Street
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 10,799
vCash: 500
Hey gang, Moon Man here. For good times, grill a peanut butter and banana sandwich. It's moonariffic!

Moon Man* is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 04:53 PM
  #57
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
I love PB & Banana, but I never thought of grilling it. I'll have to try that sometime.

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 05:17 PM
  #58
Moon Man*
 
Moon Man*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Humiliation Street
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 10,799
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
I love PB & Banana, but I never thought of grilling it. I'll have to try that sometime.
It's best to do it after frying a lot of bacon.

Moon Man* is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 05:30 PM
  #59
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,355
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMan View Post
It's best to do it after frying a lot of bacon.
That sounds amazing I will try it tomorrow.

JMMR is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 05:32 PM
  #60
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Does your firm wanna sponsor my hockey team?
Depends..

Where do you play? What do you do? What do you stand for? How much legal and business type visibility do you bring?

I can submit a request to our marketting department but note that I have no real sway in this.

AD is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 05:40 PM
  #61
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Depends..

Where do you play? What do you do? What do you stand for? How much legal and business type visibility do you bring?

I can submit a request to our marketting department but note that I have no real sway in this.
thats alot of info, we wont get accepted, forget it..


we play in and around montreal
we play hockey, lol
we're going to a tournament in florida and need money!

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 05:41 PM
  #62
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
thats alot of info, we wont get accepted, forget it..


we play in and around montreal
we play hockey, lol
we're going to a tournament in florida and need money!
oohh... not looking good.


But we can support you in spirit..



the fah?


Last edited by Beakermania*: 09-26-2008 at 02:25 PM.
AD is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 06:55 PM
  #63
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Waiting for Beaker to call me again...

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 06:56 PM
  #64
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Evening, dorks. How we doin' tonight?

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 06:58 PM
  #65
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Not too bad... how's the new job?

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:04 PM
  #66
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Evening, dorks. How we doin' tonight?
Doing well. And yourself, you filthy little sexpot

 
Old
09-25-2008, 07:04 PM
  #67
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,627
vCash: 500
I will NOT be posting tonight like I did last night.

I will be watching CLASSIC SERIES on NHL NETWORK at 9PM

MONTREAL vs Los Angeles 1993
thats right, we are winning the cup tonight!

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:04 PM
  #68
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
Waiting for Beaker to call me again...
Have you watched the ad for the upcoming movie: "sexdrive"?

I suggest you and Beaker watch it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1831461

This is a double

AD is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
  #69
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I will NOT be posting tonight like I did last night.

I will be watching CLASSIC SERIES on NHL NETWORK at 9PM

MONTREAL vs Los Angeles 1993
thats right, we are winning the cup tonight!


Awww....I wish I had it...


That Bob Cole speech at the end always gives me chills

 
Old
09-25-2008, 07:09 PM
  #70
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Awww....I wish I had it...


That Bob Cole speech at the end always gives me chills
they were not supposed to be one of the favorites, to make the stanley cup finals this year these canadiens but Ronald Corey got Serge Savard, he hired Jacques Demers, and all together, they worked a young team to the top, and now, a 24th stanley cup banner, will hang, from the rafters, of the famous forum, in montreal, THE CANADIENS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!


I know it by heart

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:14 PM
  #71
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,355
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Have you watched the ad for the upcoming movie: "sexdrive"?

I suggest you and Beaker watch it.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1831461

This is a double
I am excited to see what this is when I get home from work.
I have no sound here.

JMMR is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:15 PM
  #72
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I am excited to see what this is when I get home from work.
I have no sound here.
Wait. Don't be too excited.

I hate to raise expectations too much.

AD is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:16 PM
  #73
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
they were not supposed to be one of the favorites, to make the stanley cup finals this year these canadiens but Ronald Corey got Serge Savard, he hired Jacques Demers, and all together, they worked a young team to the top, and now, a 24th stanley cup banner, will hang, from the rafters, of the famous forum, in montreal, THE CANADIENS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!


I know it by heart


That brought a tear to my eye

 
Old
09-25-2008, 07:17 PM
  #74
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
I am excited to see what this is when I get home from work.
I have no sound here.
nothing spectacular, didnt even get half a smirk from me.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-25-2008, 07:20 PM
  #75
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
nothing spectacular, didnt even get half a smirk from me.
I didn't say it was funny. All I said was Beaker and LW should see it.

AD is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.