HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Preseason: Nashville vs. Atlanta, 9/25/08

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-25-2008, 09:08 AM
  #1
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,462
vCash: 500
Preseason: Nashville vs. Atlanta, 9/25/08

:thrashers @

Faceoff at 7PM at the Sommet Center. Game will not be televised but will be available on 104.5 and, presumably, over the Interweb.

Predators Game Day Preview

Roster:

Goaltenders: Mark Dekanich, Pekka Rinne
Defensemen: Jon Blum, Greg De Vries, Dan Hamhuis, Kevin Klein, Teemu Laakso, Alex Sulzer
Forwards: Radek Bonk, JP Dumont, Vernon Fiddler, Patric Hörnqvist, Ryan Jones, Rich Peverley, Michael Ryan, Mike Santorelli, Nick Spaling, Andreas Thuresson, Joel Ward, Kelsey Wilson

Projected Lines:

Dumont-Bonk-Hörnqvist
Spaling-Santorelli-Jones
Fiddler-Ryan-Thuresson
Wilson-Peverley-Ward

Hamhuis-De Vries
Laakso-Sulzer
Klein-Blum

Rinne
Dekanich

It's go time, b#####s!


A little something to get everyone ready for the season (Warning: Actual video may carry the potential to cause epileptic seizures in some people, so close your eyes and just listen. )

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 10:00 AM
  #2
jstreet
Smashville
 
jstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 7,984
vCash: 4050
this will be my first shot at seeing Hornqvist, so Im pretty excited about that.

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 10:15 AM
  #3
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Idahoan in Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,706
vCash: 500
I know it's game one of the preseason but seeing Bonk as our #1 center makes me sad, and I like the guy.

As for Sulzer, woo! One guy I've always liked and hoped he could make it over from Germany. Doubt he'll make the cut for the pro roster but if anyone could let me know how he plays tonight I'd appreciate it.

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 03:18 PM
  #4
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,550
vCash: 500
For those that attend the game, please update us! I'm stuck here in VA and unable to see the game.

__________________
- Enoch -
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 03:50 PM
  #5
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD
 
Paranoid Android's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CO
Posts: 11,642
vCash: 500
Why is Peverly on the 4th line? Are these your predictions or did you read these lines somewhere?

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 04:56 PM
  #6
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predanerd View Post
Why is Peverly on the 4th line? Are these your predictions or did you read these lines somewhere?
Those were my projections. It's possible that Peverley moves up to the third line and plays with Fiddler and Thuresson, and he did supposedly play well with Dumont and Hörnqvist in the camp scrimmage last Sunday so he could be there.

I guess it really doesn't matter since we'll have different lines from period to period.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
  #7
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD
 
Paranoid Android's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CO
Posts: 11,642
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Those were my projections. It's possible that Peverley moves up to the third line and plays with Fiddler and Thuresson, and he did supposedly play well with Dumont and Hörnqvist in the camp scrimmage last Sunday so he could be there.

I guess it really doesn't matter since we'll have different lines from period to period.
Heh good point, there are no lines for this team. Just a hat and random numbers.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 06:12 PM
  #8
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,772
vCash: 500
Trotz post-game press conference:

Comment #1 "That too-many-men on the ice was my bad. I'm not really familiar with a lot of these guys, don't know their numbers and can't stick with line combos so I just yelled out at some point 'ok boys, everyone between 25 and 35 over the wall NOW'. Turns out it was a bit too many..."

Comment #2 "Some of the guys, you know, that are fighting for a spot, fought for a spot and really showed they wanted to be here. The thing is, I don't know those guys, so they really have to earn my trust before they play for me. I tend to trust the guys that played for me before... so those guys are going to have to earn my trust before I let them play for me.... and the only way to earn my trust is... to play for me... so it's good to see them fighting for a chance to... you know...trust is a big thing.'

Comment #3
Trotz: I thought Fiddler was really solid tonight.
Reporter: Coach, Fids wasn't in the lineup
Trotz: Yeah, he was making a pancake dinner for my kids tonight so the wife could get out of the house for a while... he brings it... and I trust him.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 07:01 PM
  #9
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Trotz post-game press conference:

Comment #1 "That too-many-men on the ice was my bad. I'm not really familiar with a lot of these guys, don't know their numbers and can't stick with line combos so I just yelled out at some point 'ok boys, everyone between 25 and 35 over the wall NOW'. Turns out it was a bit too many..."

Comment #2 "Some of the guys, you know, that are fighting for a spot, fought for a spot and really showed they wanted to be here. The thing is, I don't know those guys, so they really have to earn my trust before they play for me. I tend to trust the guys that played for me before... so those guys are going to have to earn my trust before I let them play for me.... and the only way to earn my trust is... to play for me... so it's good to see them fighting for a chance to... you know...trust is a big thing.'

Comment #3
Trotz: I thought Fiddler was really solid tonight.
Reporter: Coach, Fids wasn't in the lineup
Trotz: Yeah, he was making a pancake dinner for my kids tonight so the wife could get out of the house for a while... he brings it... and I trust him.
lol, nice!

About to walk over to the arena..

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM
  #10
Soundgarden
Registered User
 
Soundgarden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 6,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Trotz post-game press conference:



Comment #3
Trotz: I thought Fiddler was really solid tonight.
Reporter: Coach, Fids wasn't in the lineup
Trotz: Yeah, he was making a pancake dinner for my kids tonight so the wife could get out of the house for a while... he brings it... and I trust him.
Aha

Soundgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
  #11
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Trotz post-game press conference:

Comment #1 "That too-many-men on the ice was my bad. I'm not really familiar with a lot of these guys, don't know their numbers and can't stick with line combos so I just yelled out at some point 'ok boys, everyone between 25 and 35 over the wall NOW'. Turns out it was a bit too many..."

Comment #2 "Some of the guys, you know, that are fighting for a spot, fought for a spot and really showed they wanted to be here. The thing is, I don't know those guys, so they really have to earn my trust before they play for me. I tend to trust the guys that played for me before... so those guys are going to have to earn my trust before I let them play for me.... and the only way to earn my trust is... to play for me... so it's good to see them fighting for a chance to... you know...trust is a big thing.'

Comment #3
Trotz: I thought Fiddler was really solid tonight.
Reporter: Coach, Fids wasn't in the lineup
Trotz: Yeah, he was making a pancake dinner for my kids tonight so the wife could get out of the house for a while... he brings it... and I trust him.


Nice.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 09:10 PM
  #12
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,462
vCash: 500
Comment #1 is coming... Jones in the box serving the bench minor.

104.5 dropped the feed for Fox Sports Radio so it's been kinda tough to follow tonight.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 09:42 PM
  #13
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,550
vCash: 500
Well apparently it is 3-2 Thrashers at the end of the second. Rinne 16 saves on 19 shots, but 2 of the goals were on the PP. Nashville goals were scored by Klein (from Hamhuis and Fiddler) on the PP, and Ryan Jones (from Klein and Santorelli) at even strength.

Its nice to see a strong push already from Jones and Klein. I hope both are able to lock in some roster spots.

Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2008, 11:59 PM
  #14
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 500
So, a frustrating game to watch. Sloppy play, lots of penalties, guys not used to playing with each other, etc. Of course that is to be expected for a preseason game.

Rinne looked decent. He was a bit rusty early on. The first two goals came from shots from the point and the second he had a guy unmolested camping out in front of him. The third goal on him was an unlucky bounce off of Klein. Other then that he made some decent saves.

Dekanich looked very good. The lone goal scored on him was another fluke play where the puck made an unlucky bounce off of a guy driving to the net. Dekanich had a highlight reel save stopping the puck from going into the net with the end of his stick.

I thought Blum had very strong game. He was very composed and displayed some excellent passing. He looked very good in the offensive zone.

Laakso and Sulzer weren't that noticeable, although really that wasn't a bad thing tonight. They quietly did their job.

Hamhuis looked to be playing not to get injured. He laid a very nice open ice hip check.

de Vries looked slow and didn't impress me too much, but then again, when has he ever. Not that I expected much for a preseason game.

Klein had a strong game. His two shots from the blueline created both Predators goals.

From the forward stand point, Joel Ward had a pretty good game. He provided solid forechecking tonight.

Spaling didn't do much and for some reason only skated one shift in the third. Not sure if he picked up an injury.

Hornqvist was buzzing all around the net and did everything but score tonight. He was in the right places all night long but he failed to put it home. He had a great opportunity to tie the game with almost a wide open net and he just missed. A strong game for him tonight. He had some good chemistry with Dumont. He'll need to start finding the net though.

Jones tipped Klein shot's from the blue line to get the 2nd Predators goal, but didn't display much of anything else tonight. His passing was poor.

Santorelli had a pretty good game. He was flying out there and created some good chances tonight.

Peverley and Michael Ryan had a decent game and put alot of pucks on net.

Not much out there from Wilson, Thuresson, and Fiddler.

Bonk looked terrible.

Dumont looked to playing rather conservatively.

Line combos for the Predators tonight (when they weren't killing penalties *cough* every 5 seconds *cough):

Dumont - Peverley - Hornqvist
Fiddler - Bonk - Ryan
Thuresson - Santorelli - Jones
Wilson - Spaling - Ward

Hamhuis - de Vries
Klein - Laakso
Blum - Sulzer

Rinne
Dekanich

Regardless, fun to see some of the young guys and great to have hockey back.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 12:08 AM
  #15
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 500
Goal recap:

Exelby got things started by firing a shot after a clean face off win. A bit of traffic to the net; looks like Rinne just didn't follow it too well.

Stevenson tipped a shot from the blue line past Rinne as he stood uncontested in front of the net.

Klein slapped one home from the blue line on the PP to get the Predators within 1.

Junior Lessard tried to pass the puck in front of the net, but the puck bounced off of Klein to slip past Rinne.

Ryan Jones tipped a Kevin Klein shot to pull the Predators back within one.

Atlanta's Stevenson put the game home after puck bounced off of him has he drove to the net.


Last edited by Jarnberg: 09-26-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: had the wrong name in my head for the first atlanta goal
Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 12:10 AM
  #16
MLSE
Registered User
 
MLSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
I thought Blum had very strong game. He was very composed and displayed some excellent passing. He looked very good in the offensive zone.
Good to hear, always liked him. Do you guys think he can make the lineup if he continues his play?

MLSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 12:13 AM
  #17
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawBo View Post
Good to hear, always liked him. Do you guys think he can make the lineup if he continues his play?
Not at all. I think he's pretty much expected to be back in Vancouver for this season and that he'll be the captain this year.

Too much of a crowd on the blue line on the moment so Nashville can be patient with him.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 12:28 AM
  #18
predfan24
Registered User
 
predfan24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
So, a frustrating game to watch. Sloppy play, lots of penalties, guys not used to playing with each other, etc. Of course that is to be expected for a preseason game.

Rinne looked decent. He was a bit rusty early on. The first two goals came from shots from the point and the second he had a guy unmolested camping out in front of him. The third goal on him was an unlucky bounce off of Klein. Other then that he made some decent saves.

Dekanich looked very good. The lone goal scored on him was another fluke play where the puck made an unlucky bounce off of a guy driving to the net. Dekanich had a highlight reel save stopping the puck from going into the net with the end of his stick.

I thought Blum had very strong game. He was very composed and displayed some excellent passing. He looked very good in the offensive zone.

Laakso and Sulzer weren't that noticeable, although really that wasn't a bad thing tonight. They quietly did their job.

Hamhuis looked to be playing not to get injured. He laid a very nice open ice hip check.

de Vries looked slow and didn't impress me too much, but then again, when has he ever. Not that I expected much for a preseason game.

Klein had a strong game. His two shots from the blueline created both Predators goals.

From the forward stand point, Joel Ward had a pretty good game. He provided solid forechecking tonight.

Spaling didn't do much and for some reason only skated one shift in the third. Not sure if he picked up an injury.

Hornqvist was buzzing all around the net and did everything but score tonight. He was in the right places all night long but he failed to put it home. He had a great opportunity to tie the game with almost a wide open net and he just missed. A strong game for him tonight. He had some good chemistry with Dumont. He'll need to start finding the net though.

Jones tipped Klein shot's from the blue line to get the 2nd Predators goal, but didn't display much of anything else tonight. His passing was poor.

Santorelli had a pretty good game. He was flying out there and created some good chances tonight.

Peverley and Michael Ryan had a decent game and put alot of pucks on net.

Not much out there from Wilson, Thuresson, and Fiddler.

Bonk looked terrible.

Dumont looked to playing rather conservatively.

Line combos for the Predators tonight (when they weren't killing penalties *cough* every 5 seconds *cough):

Dumont - Peverley - Hornqvist
Fiddler - Bonk - Ryan
Thuresson - Santorelli - Jones
Wilson - Spaling - Ward

Hamhuis - de Vries
Klein - Laakso
Blum - Sulzer

Rinne
Dekanich

Regardless, fun to see some of the young guys and great to have hockey back.

Ha! It's liek you were reading my mind. I agree on pretty much all accounts. Peverly really impressed me out there. I thought he looked very confident and defiently led the offensive charge despite not scoring any. I thouhgt hornqvist also looked pretty good. He is just one of those right place right time goalscorers and he had one laying on a platter tonight late in the third which he couldnt capitalize on though.



Blum is gonna be our zidlicky replacement. Klein looked great. Joel ward also did a good job. He seems to be a good forechecker and penalty killer. Honeslty reminded me of smithson alot. Too bad we only have room for one player like that on the team though. Wilson looked terrible IMO and got beat down in his fight. I was defienlty disappointed not seeing more of Splaling. Not sure what happened to him.

I wasnt very impressed with Ryan Jones. He did well in situations he is good at. WHich is basically playing around the net. He seems to be struggling with the speed of the game and the how fast you have to make decsions. I think he is gonna be a holmstrom type player personally. I def don't think is in gonna start as a top 6 forward. I also don't think he is ready for it. I wouldnt be surprised to see Peverly start in Nashville and Jones in Millawkue to be honest.

Dumont-Arny-Hornqvist
Erat-Leggy-Pevs
fiddler-Bonk-/Jones/Tootoo
Smithson-Nichol-Tootoo/Philstrom

That's my guess on what lines will be when the season starts.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 12:43 AM
  #19
Panopticon
Registered User
 
Panopticon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 4,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Laakso and Sulzer weren't that noticeable, although really that wasn't a bad thing tonight. They quietly did their job.
Don't know about Sulzer, but that sounds exactly like what Laakso does most of the time. The guy seems to hate making mistakes, so he rarely takes risks and just plays it safe and does his job without anyone noticing. He doesn't go for the big hits, doesn't often join rushes and rarely tries to stickhandle his way out of anything, just plays the puck somehow to the next guy. Some would say that he's mature, some would say he's a p*ssy.

And if he does make mistakes, you can often see him beat himself up about it quite clearly.

The Preds recap says he played over 20 minutes, but the NHL.com TOI report says a bit over 12 minutes... which is true?

Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 01:52 AM
  #20
sparkle twin
Real Deal
 
sparkle twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 2,932
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroSennin View Post
Laakso ...
The Preds recap says he played over 20 minutes, but the NHL.com TOI report says a bit over 12 minutes... which is true?
I think the nhl report is right. Laakso (#45) and Sulzer (#44) are next to each other in the report so whoever typed the Preds recap probably read the report wrong. Sulzer had over 20 minutes.


-----------

I liked Hornqvist, Ward, Dekanich, Blum, Klein the most.

Too. Many. Penalties.

2 - Too many men penalties.

Great PK on the 5 on 3.

Once again, let in the early goals and play catch up all night long.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 02:06 AM
  #21
sparkle twin
Real Deal
 
sparkle twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 2,932
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Preds Re-assign Pickard and Smith to Junior teams

I'm a little disappointed we won't get to see them in a game, but I'm not surprised they're sent back now.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 08:25 AM
  #22
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,772
vCash: 500
Not much to add as I agree with most of Stranger's report. I thought Ryan Jones was at least as good as in the rookie game. I agree with p24's Holmstrom comparison-- he goes to the net strong, he can tip shots and he can mix it up.... not sure at all that he is ready for top 6 minutes but I thought he had a better game than noted above. Hornqvist, on the other hand, looks like he clearly is ready. He was one of our best players.

Ugly game to watch.

Blum was better than Sulzer and Laakso. I tend to disagree with them quietly doing their job and would list them as merely adequate. I was disappointed but more so in Laakso.

Rinne: good. Dekanich: very good.

Wilson: played himself out of the Hordy replacement role, assuming he was ever in the battle.

Very solid/ favorably impressed: Ward (think Smithson), Peverly (good showing).

I'd come close to adding Ryan to the list of very solid also.

Klein had, at times, a very good game. He still had some lazy in his game at times I thought. Then again, it's pre-season. There was plenty of "conservation of energy" from our veterans. DeVries looks like he may take 15 games to get the bones moving again this year--he was SLLLOOOOWWWW. He made Bonk look slightly less bad.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 08:51 AM
  #23
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Klein had, at times, a very good game. He still had some lazy in his game at times I thought. Then again, it's pre-season.
Agreed on this, I saw the same thing.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 09:47 AM
  #24
kilgro
Thank you Burke!
 
kilgro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,417
vCash: 500
how was hornqvist guys?

kilgro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 10:03 AM
  #25
Panopticon
Registered User
 
Panopticon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 4,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
I was disappointed but more so in Laakso.

So... why exactly? What did he do wrong or what did he lack? Or was he just nervous like Trotz said in an interview about him and Sulzer?

Not that I really expected him wow anyone there, but I just feel like it sometimes that people who are giving him credit usually say why (like you yourself did, after the rookie game), whereas guys who are putting him down only say "I was disappointed in Laakso", but never say why. Is he too slow, too soft, too out of position, not flashy enough, letting everyone skate around him in circles or what?

Now this is what you said after the rookie game:
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Teemu Laakso- the best Dman to me. Like Thuresson, he played at a higher speed than anyone else. He was very aware and positionally sound. He passes quickly and showed good vision and accuracy. Very good on the PK. I was impressed. He is bigger than I expected, too. I'd like to see him in a pre-season game for sure.
What changed?

If that shift chart is correct, I don't think that was even really a fair chance to really show anything. The guy played almost as many shifts as Sulzer but difference in TOI was 10 minutes. Laakso had really short shifts most of the time. You can't really get in the flow of the game like that. The guy's used to playing 20+ minutes per game. Sometimes over 30.

Oh, and in whatever way this post comes out, I'm merely interested in him and how he's doing over there and not being able to see the games myself, I'd just appreciate more detail.

Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.