HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Nj/van

Old
09-28-2008, 05:31 AM
Scottyk9
Stuck in purgatory.

vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by topheavyhookjaw View Post
NJ Trades Travis Zajac

to Vancouver for: Lukas Krajicek and a 3rd round pick

NJ gets a young puck mover who is overshadowed in Vancouver and not seeing the minutes he probably could handle, Van gets a young forward with size to help out the top 9 in a 2nd line role most likely, basically makes Taylor Pyatt more expendable, and can play center (or perhaps get moved to the wing, depending on how things go). Jersey gets the pick because Zajac's value is a little higher than Krajicek, but given their ages, both players are due to have bigger years this year than last.

First proposal attempt, please don't completely humiliate me

Uhhh no.

Scottyk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2008, 05:33 AM
thadd
Oil4Life

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to thadd
Quote:
Originally Posted by topheavyhookjaw View Post
NJ Trades Travis Zajac

to Vancouver for: Lukas Krajicek and a 3rd round pick

NJ gets a young puck mover who is overshadowed in Vancouver and not seeing the minutes he probably could handle, Van gets a young forward with size to help out the top 9 in a 2nd line role most likely, basically makes Taylor Pyatt more expendable, and can play center (or perhaps get moved to the wing, depending on how things go). Jersey gets the pick because Zajac's value is a little higher than Krajicek, but given their ages, both players are due to have bigger years this year than last.

First proposal attempt, please don't completely humiliate me
I must say that it looks like Zajac will turn into a good player... but I think Vancouver needs to make deals for GREAT players right now. They'd be watering down their defense for another top 6 forward. They need a first liner.

thadd is offline   Reply With Quote