HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Those Sens fans..

Closed Thread

Old
09-28-2008, 12:25 PM
KrazyTea*

vCash: 500
They made us a thread! Awwww!

We're not worthy

Old
09-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Sebaldian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyTea View Post
We're not worthy
Agreed.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:37 PM
The n00b King ©*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasainteflanelle View Post
that's not nice, and serves no purpose here...even if it is just a joke.
PC FTW!!!11

Old
MuffinMan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRo.O View Post
Meh

My favourite part is when we beat them 5-0 and they were very quick to remind us that they were 3 times better when Alfredsson was in the lineup. However, they ridicule us reminding them that they just beat the Habs' "B Team" 3-1.

Oh well, it's kinda cute to watch them act as if we have a rivalry

My favourite part was when the Sens "A" team won the season series against the Habs "A" team just last season. Seems to me the Sens are the better team until the Habs win a few regular season games against the Sens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
If the Habs win the Cup anytime soon, I propose that Papa Lazarou be put on suicide watch.
There is a huge difference between a poster joking around and making comments that aren't meant to be taken seriously, like Papa, or a poster being an inappropriate ***** about something that isn't funny, like you.

Seriously, I cheer for the Sens all the time, and I cheer for the Habs in every game besides the ones against the Sens. Let's keep this rivalry civil and all in good fun. It's fun to make jokes and poke fun, and it makes games between the Sens and Habs that much better to look forward to. Let's keep things fun.

Old
Go Habs Go

you guys are arguing the logic of the fans of a team that support their team's decision to dress backups instead of trading one of their many assets for a competent goalie.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:40 PM
The n00b King ©*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan15 View Post
There is a huge difference between a poster joking around and making comments that aren't meant to be taken seriously, like Papa, or a poster being an inappropriate ***** about something that isn't funny, like you.

Seriously, I cheer for the Sens all the time, and I cheer for the Habs in every game besides the ones against the Sens. Let's keep this rivalry civil and all in good fun. It's fun to make jokes and poke fun, and it makes games between the Sens and Habs that much better to look forward to. Let's keep things fun.
Okay, I retract my statement.

This clearly is the first time suicide has been mentioned on HF.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:41 PM
MastaK

Both Habs and Sens fans often look like fools.
Thank god we now need an invite to register on HF.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:43 PM
SonOfGom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
Okay, I retract my statement.

This clearly is the first time suicide has been mentioned on HF.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Lone Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan15 View Post

Suicide: It's serious business?

Old
09-28-2008, 12:47 PM
SeNaToR PhIL

LOLOLOL @ Habssss

Old
09-28-2008, 12:47 PM
JGRB
#EllerThugLife

My problem with Sens fans is that soo many of them aren't even true hockey fans. How many of them aged 30+ were not at one point Toronto or Montreal fans? They just switch allegiances whenever one team is doing well.

I've watched hockey since I was 5 years old, I am 23 now, and I've been a die hard Habs fan for, you guessed it, 18 years. Never switched sides. That's a true fan.

I can smell the steaming pile of jealousy off that board, we are a team on the rise (with a glorious history to boot), they are team flirting with mediocrety and on a decline. You've had your time and you flopped, its our time to try and get a cup.. for the 25th time.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
SeNaToR PhIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabsGo247 View Post
My problem with Sens fans is that soo many of them aren't even true hockey fans. How many of them aged 30+ were not at one point Toronto or Montreal fans? They just switch allegiances whenever one team is doing well.

I've watched hockey since I was 5 years old, I am 23 now, and I've been a die hard Habs fan for, you guessed it, 18 years. Never switched sides. That's a true fan.

I can smell the steaming pile of jealousy off that board, we are a team on the rise (with a glorious history to boot), they are team flirting with mediocrety and on a decline. You've had your time and you flopped, its our time to try and get a cup.. for the 25th time.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Lone Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHabsGo247 View Post

I'm sorry but, if you live in the Ottawa region, and the Sens just got their expansion team, you think they are bad fans for becoming Senator fans? That's ridiculous.

I have a much bigger problem with people bandwagon jumping for Canadian teams. Want to cheer for Canada? Go watch IIHF where Team Canada plays.

Old
09-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Security Guard Chang*
Chang's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlandry View Post
Yeah, I think that dude has real mental issues... Not even trying to be funny, I feel bad for him.
Your so Funny!!!!!!!!!

Old
09-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Peacock

Why is this thread making me like sens fans?

Old
09-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Sting

Send a message via MSN to Sting
I don't even understand why you guys make these threads. Its a game we have no influence on. We beat your 'B' team. Great. Did we choose the lineups? You make it sound like its OUR fault you guys iced that lineup and we're celebrating like its the Cup final. We don't care. You beat us, we beat you. None of this matters. Christ.

Old
09-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Mustafa*

Can we close this thread already? I feel like a Bruins fan (dirty), i shouldn't have taken part in this.

Old
09-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

vCash: 613
Lock. Nothing good is coming out of this.

Closed Thread