HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Nik Z dangles Jersey

Old
09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Loffen
Wen Kroy

vCash: 500
Nik Z dangles Jersey

Zherdev's toe-drag goal.

HQ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKDlT6mWy10&fmt=6

Loffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Cherepanisimov

'twas sicknasty

Cherepanisimov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Wow his one goal!

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 01:16 PM
levski87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
Wow his one goal!

Are you a natural hater on ANYTHING the Rangers do, or are you simply a Devils fan in disguise?

levski87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by levski87 View Post
Are you a natural hater on ANYTHING the Rangers do, or are you simply a Devils fan in disguise?
The guy has scored one goal, do you come on here and fluff everyone all the time or is it a part time thing? I want to see more GOALS from Z. We have plent of set up guys, we need a finisher. Esp with Prucha looking snake bitten.

Old
09-30-2008, 01:25 PM
levski87

Quote:
The guy has scored one goal, do you come on here and fluff everyone all the time or is it a part time thing? I want to see more GOALS from Z. We have plent of set up guys, we need a finisher. Esp with Prucha looking snake bitten.
Part time, but you're the one having a hissy fit about his one goal in the preseason. Z is sorry for not lighting it up. Your panties are in a twist man, loosen up. I can't imagine you during the reg. season, you'll probably have a fit about EVERYTHING. Stop acting like a chick man.

levski87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 01:27 PM
NYR Viper

the guy did set up at least two goals today.....

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Synergy27

Quote:
Wow his one goal!
His one beautiful goal that was really fun to watch. You just can't seem to take anything for what it is, no need to bring in the rest of the preseason as context. This thread isn't about Z's preseason performance, it's about his beautiful goal against the Devils.

Synergy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Vitto79

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
the guy did set up at least two goals today.....
PRE- SEASON!.,haha

he will score, way to much talent and with Dubi it is gonna be sweet.....not to mention my boy Nigel

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 03:37 PM
TheZherdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy27 View Post
His one beautiful goal that was really fun to watch. You just can't seem to take anything for what it is, no need to bring in the rest of the preseason as context. This thread isn't about Z's preseason performance, it's about his beautiful goal against the Devils.
exactly this thread was about looking at a replay of a really nice goal, not judging the guys performance.

For example who here doesnt look at malik's between the legs goal from time to time? As much as i think the guy sucks, i still like to marvel at that goal because it was damn fun to watch.

For some reason Radek who claims hes a ranger fan always looks for an opportunity to take a shot at the rangers... Its puzzling.

TheZherdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 03:46 PM
AverysGlasses

Send a message via Yahoo to AverysGlasses
Wow, absolutely sick move!

AverysGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn2727 View Post
exactly this thread was about looking at a replay of a really nice goal, not judging the guys performance.

For example who here doesnt look at malik's between the legs goal from time to time? As much as i think the guy sucks, i still like to marvel at that goal because it was damn fun to watch.

For some reason Radek who claims hes a ranger fan always looks for an opportunity to take a shot at the rangers... Its puzzling.
I don't think pointing out that it's his lone goal is taking a shot. It's more like you guys don't like to hear reality. 1 goal and you guys are drooling like he's an Ovechkin player or somethin. Also I hate the fact that he and Prucha have the same amount of goals this preseason yet Petr is dumped on and Zherdev is praised. Friggin hypocrites. I see a Petr Prucha hustling his ass off and trying hard. He obviously is going through some confidence issues but yeah thats just an excuse right? Yet Z is out there and playing well too, I will admit he has gotten so much better since the first preseason game, but damn he hasn't been that great. I don't get all the drooling.

I think some posters here see what they want to see.

Old
09-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by levski87 View Post
Part time, but you're the one having a hissy fit about his one goal in the preseason. Z is sorry for not lighting it up. Your panties are in a twist man, loosen up. I can't imagine you during the reg. season, you'll probably have a fit about EVERYTHING. Stop acting like a chick man.
Yeah sorry i'm a bit passionate when it comes to my favorite hockey team.

Old
09-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Synergy27

Quote:
I don't think pointing out that it's his lone goal is taking a shot. It's more like you guys don't like to hear reality. 1 goal and you guys are drooling like he's an Ovechkin player or somethin.
This goal was certainly "Ovechkin-ish", and yes, I'm drooling over it. If you are disappointed with Z's preseason performance, complain about it elsewhere. This thread is not the place.

Old
09-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy27 View Post
This goal was certainly "Ovechkin-ish", and yes, I'm drooling over it. If you are disappointed with Z's preseason performance, complain about it elsewhere. This thread is not the place.
Wow man you drool easier than one of Pavlov's dogs! That goal isn't that nice really. A simple toe drag around a sliding dman (devils D sucks) and a goal on a guy who will be in the AHL in a week. WOW

Old
09-30-2008, 04:22 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Wow man you drool easier than one of Pavlov's dogs! That goal isn't that nice really. A simple toe drag around a sliding dman (devils D sucks) and a goal on a guy who will be in the AHL in a week. WOW
I understand youre feelings on how its just one goal but cmon youre way off on the point of this thread. No matter who was in net and how much the Devils D sucks, he still made a nice move and had a nice shot to score the goal. If it was so easy to do then why isnt everyone else doing it on the rangers? I mean I'm sure there's other capable players of pulling off that move but its just the point that he did it.

And just to further touch on your point about the goalie probably being in the AHL next week....I guess all the highlight reel goals that Stamkos, Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, etc had scored prior to being drafted werent a big deal considering most of them were against goalies who will never even sniff the NHL level.

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 04:30 PM
TrojanRanger

Quote:

Based on the lack of intelligence you show on this board on a habitual basis, I'm shocked as hell you know who Pavlov is. You deserve a bone

You call yourself a "passionate" fan, I'm not sure passionate is the word I'd use.

Seriously dude, you must have known that NOTHING good would come from your initial post in this thread, so why even post it? You've got an obvious agenda here and it's apparent that you're really pulling for Z to do poorly just so you can rub it in everyone's face and tell them how "right" you were.

Your issues obviously run deeper than a few disagreements on a message board and I sincerely hope you seek help to fix them, but until then, I'd really appreciate it if you stopped *****ing about every single ****ing thing.

Thank you

TrojanRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 04:42 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPatUSC View Post
Based on the lack of intelligence you show on this board on a habitual basis, I'm shocked as hell you know who Pavlov is. You deserve a bone

You call yourself a "passionate" fan, I'm not sure passionate is the word I'd use.

Seriously dude, you must have known that NOTHING good would come from your initial post in this thread, so why even post it? You've got an obvious agenda here and it's apparent that you're really pulling for Z to do poorly just so you can rub it in everyone's face and tell them how "right" you were.

Your issues obviously run deeper than a few disagreements on a message board and I sincerely hope you seek help to fix them, but until then, I'd really appreciate it if you stopped *****ing about every single ****ing thing.

Thank you
Maybe it's more of a "Reactive Attachment Disorder"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactiv...hment_disorder

Anyway....His shot and goal shows tremendous abilities. When someone can generate such valocity and accuracy from such small stick movements, it demonstrates a real lethal shot.

vipernsx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFPatUSC View Post

Thank you
I'm not going to get into an insult war with you, obviously that is where you have to bring it to get your point across. Wait you didn't even do that. You don't deserve a bone. I don't want him to fail, the playoffs depend on him not failing. It's just the fact that fans are on here ready to dump Prucha for a pick and drooling over this guy just pisses me off. Zherdev can do no wrong on the board it seem yet a guy like Prucha who is HUSTLING his ass off gets chased out of town. I am entitled to my opinion even if it's not the popular one of the board, I can think for myself and not just agree with whatever is written.

When I post on the board I dont expect everyone to agree with me, but to sit here and try to insult me when you disagree is just childish. And what kind of problems do you have to get so riled up about a post on a friggin msg board? Got it, dude?

Old
09-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipernsx View Post
Maybe it's more of a "Reactive Attachment Disorder"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactiv...hment_disorder

Anyway....His shot and goal shows tremendous abilities. When someone can generate such valocity and accuracy from such small stick movements, it demonstrates a real lethal shot.
A guy with Voltron as his avatar is saying I have a child disorder. Nice.
Who moved the rock?

Old
09-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Synergy27

Quote:
Down play it all you want, but just as you are entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to mine. This thread is here to celebrate what many of us believe to be a really nice goal, you obviously disagree, so be it.

I have to say though, your Prucha comparison is absolutely laughable. I am probably one of Petr Puck's biggest fans around here, but to lump him into any conversation involving Zherdev is just ridiculous. The two are in different leagues ability-wise, and I'm sure that if that i snot clear to you right now, it certainly will be by the end of the season.

I would also like to point out that hussle in and of itself does not a good player make. No one here is doubting Prucha's work ethic or desire, they're doubting whether or not he can translate those intangibles into results on the ice.

Old
09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
TrueBlueNorwegian

Hey Radek27. I see you've got your boy Sundin's picture on there. Do you think he would do better than Zherdev? I seriously seriously doubt that a LOT.

TrueBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 07:33 PM
ThirdEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueNorwegian View Post
Hey Radek27. I see you've got your boy Sundin's picture on there. Do you think he would do better than Zherdev? I seriously seriously doubt that a LOT.
The guy is bitter we didn't resign Jagr or sign Sundin, so he's basically taking everything out on Zherdev and a bunch of other players.

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Radek27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
The guy is bitter we didn't resign Jagr or sign Sundin, so he's basically taking everything out on Zherdev and a bunch of other players.
By me not stating this goal wasn't all that mind blowing as some are making it out to be? By me stating the fact it is his only goal? I mean c'mon why is it okay to question Redden (there is a thread already), Prucha, and guys like Mara and Kalinin but not Niko Zherdev? I don't get that I really don't. C'mon most want Kalinin gone already and he had what? 3 games to show what he has. But questioning him is okay. Those posters aren't bitter or have an agenda do they?

Oh and I think the Zherdev love fest has gone just far enough when someone really believes he is a better player than Mats Sundin.

Old
09-30-2008, 07:55 PM
FromDubiToZherdev*

Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
He is also a great passer. Some passes that he made today....

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote