HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pre-season G7: 9/30 • New York Rangers @ SC Bern • Noon • MSG

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-01-2008, 06:10 AM
  #351
Camenzuli
Registered User
 
Camenzuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London, UK
Country: Norway
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Did'nt get to watcht the game. Any way to get the official boxscore?

Camenzuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 06:40 AM
  #352
shoothepuck
88
 
shoothepuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: upstate
Country: Italy
Posts: 12,197
vCash: 500
NY was expected to win. Whomever the opponent, NY was able to show some chemestry, score on the PP, and net more than 2 goals.

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 06:45 AM
  #353
9darter
Soft Euro
 
9darter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Göteborg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camenzuli View Post
Did'nt get to watcht the game. Any way to get the official boxscore?
I doubt there even is one.
What I managed to pick off and translate from Bern's web pages:
(seems they aren't too generous with awarding assists...)

Bern - New York Rangers 1-8 (0-2, 0-0, 1-6)

PostFinance-Arena
Attendance 16 022.
Referees: Koharski/Vinnerborg (Canada/Sweden), Morin/Masik (Canada/Slovakia).

Scoring:
0-1 (04:30) Girardi PP 5 on 4
0-2 (18:29) Redden (Rozsival) PP 5 on 3
1-2 (41:02) Roche
1-3 (43:55) Drury (Zherdev) PP 5 on 3 (later changed to Gomez)
1-4 (44:22) Dubinsky PP 5 on 4
1-5 (51:35) Kalinin (later changed to Prucha)
1-6 (52:35) Korpikoski (Potter)
1-7 (55:31) Potter (Sjöström) PP 5 on 4
1-8 (58:47) Dubinsky (Zherdev) PP 5 on 4

Penalties: Bern 9x2 min, NYR 3x2 min.

Bern: Bührer (30. Müller); Roche, Philippe Furrer; Rytz, Josi; Beat Gerber, Kobach; Leuenberger; Patrik Bärtschi, Dubé, Gamache; Bordeleau, Trevor Meier, Abid; Pascal Berger, Ziegler, Reichert; Chatelain, Froidevaux, Daniel Meier; Alain Berger.

New York Rangers: Valiquette; Rozsival, Redden; Potter, Fahey; Girardi, Kalinin; Drury, Gomez, Prucha; Zherdev, Dubinsky, Voros; Callahan, Korpikoski, Sjoström; Betts, Orr, Fritsche.

Notes:
Bern without Rüthemann, Martin Plüss and Jobin (all injured)
New York Rangers without Näslund, Staal and Rissmiller (all healthy).

9darter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
  #354
True Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 15,447
vCash: 500
Nothing that can really be taken away from a game like this. Not shockingly, with the absence of a physical game and the bigger ice surface, Rozsival has looked his best.

I know that these things make money for Dolan, but the team would be much better off actually practicing.

True Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 09:20 AM
  #355
Camenzuli
Registered User
 
Camenzuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London, UK
Country: Norway
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9darter View Post
I doubt there even is one.
What I managed to pick off and translate from Bern's web pages:
(seems they aren't too generous with awarding assists...)

Bern - New York Rangers 1-8 (0-2, 0-0, 1-6)

PostFinance-Arena
Attendance 16 022.
Referees: Koharski/Vinnerborg (Canada/Sweden), Morin/Masik (Canada/Slovakia).

Scoring:
0-1 (04:30) Girardi PP 5 on 4
0-2 (18:29) Redden (Rozsival) PP 5 on 3
1-2 (41:02) Roche
1-3 (43:55) Drury (Zherdev) PP 5 on 3 (later changed to Gomez)
1-4 (44:22) Dubinsky PP 5 on 4
1-5 (51:35) Kalinin (later changed to Prucha)
1-6 (52:35) Korpikoski (Potter)
1-7 (55:31) Potter (Sjöström) PP 5 on 4
1-8 (58:47) Dubinsky (Zherdev) PP 5 on 4

Penalties: Bern 9x2 min, NYR 3x2 min.

Bern: Bührer (30. Müller); Roche, Philippe Furrer; Rytz, Josi; Beat Gerber, Kobach; Leuenberger; Patrik Bärtschi, Dubé, Gamache; Bordeleau, Trevor Meier, Abid; Pascal Berger, Ziegler, Reichert; Chatelain, Froidevaux, Daniel Meier; Alain Berger.

New York Rangers: Valiquette; Rozsival, Redden; Potter, Fahey; Girardi, Kalinin; Drury, Gomez, Prucha; Zherdev, Dubinsky, Voros; Callahan, Korpikoski, Sjoström; Betts, Orr, Fritsche.

Notes:
Bern without Rüthemann, Martin Plüss and Jobin (all injured)
New York Rangers without Näslund, Staal and Rissmiller (all healthy).
Thanks pal! Good to see Prucha get a goal finally

Camenzuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 09:29 AM
  #356
Chimp
Registered User
 
Chimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my food garden.
Country: Sweden
Posts: 10,587
vCash: 500
They brought Koharski of all people over to Europe to ref?! Was that the best they could come up with? Jesus...

Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 01:48 PM
  #357
9darter
Soft Euro
 
9darter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Göteborg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
They brought Koharski of all people over to Europe to ref?! Was that the best they could come up with? Jesus...
I'd have thought you'd rather react to them picking Vinnerborg from the Swedish refs...

9darter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2008, 03:05 PM
  #358
Chimp
Registered User
 
Chimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my food garden.
Country: Sweden
Posts: 10,587
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9darter View Post
I'd have thought you'd rather react to them picking Vinnerborg from the Swedish refs...
I watch SEL so little nowadays that I have basically no knowledge about the Swedish refs.

Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.