HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

LW-Beaker thread XXIV: the "Holy Guacamole" edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-09-2008, 03:51 PM
  #101
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
Oh! Have fun.


*yaaaaaawnnnnnn*
Good looking people nicely dressed with martinis.. I thought you'd be happy we were invited.

AD is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 03:54 PM
  #102
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Good looking people nicely dressed with martinis.. I thought you'd be happy we were invited.
Oh, it's an actual bal!

I thought it was a show called le "bal des merveilles".

Dogs and culture.

Fido22 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 03:56 PM
  #103
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Have fun Mr Socialite

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  #104
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50



dont ask, I was listening to old music and this came on and well ya, I like!

braught back memories of when i was 16-17 going to club dome!

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:00 PM
  #105
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post



dont ask, I was listening to old music and this came on and well ya, I like!

braught back memories of when i was 16-17 going to club dome!
Ahhh the Dome...I remember that place!

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
  #106
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Ahhh the Dome...I remember that place!
Everyone does!
I miss it, I used to be there every Saturday night. Even if I went somewhere else, my night would finish at the Dome. The entire staff knew me and my friend by name.
We would stay and drink with them till 5-6-7 in the morning.

The day I found out it was closing I was so sad.
I became very good friends with one of the bartenders from there. He now owns his own place on St Laurent. I pass by often for a few drinks but its just not the same

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
  #107
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Everyone does!
I miss it, I used to be there every Saturday night. Even if I went somewhere else, my night would finish at the Dome. The entire staff knew me and my friend by name.
We would stay and drink with them till 5-6-7 in the morning.

The day I found out it was closing I was so sad.
I became very good friends with one of the bartenders from there. He now owns his own place on St Laurent. I pass by often for a few drinks but its just not the same
I remember going there when I was 16...the bouncer asked me for ID, couldnt read my NB licence and let me in anyways.

I never felt so out of place in my life.

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:16 PM
  #108
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
I remember going there when I was 16...the bouncer asked me for ID, couldnt read my NB licence and let me in anyways.

I never felt so out of place in my life.
lol
The bouncers didnt care who was inside or not.
As for being out of place.
i didnt enjoy the crowd either. However, I would go with my friends and have fun with them.

I cant say i enjoy the crowd anywhere. The smallest things get me really nervous.
The one that gets me going the most is when you have 10 guys on 1 bottle acting like big shots. They paid 15$ each and are acting like they own the place. You baught the bottle shut up, drink, have fun.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:22 PM
  #109
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
lol
The bouncers didnt care who was inside or not.
As for being out of place.
i didnt enjoy the crowd either. However, I would go with my friends and have fun with them.

I cant say i enjoy the crowd anywhere. The smallest things get me really nervous.
The one that gets me going the most is when you have 10 guys on 1 bottle acting like big shots. They paid 15$ each and are acting like they own the place. You baught the bottle shut up, drink, have fun.
You dont understand...it was like the third time I drank alcohol...

I had never been drunk around more than 5-6 people before that let alone in a club setting.

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:23 PM
  #110
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
You dont understand...it was like the third time I drank alcohol...

I had never been drunk around more than 5-6 people before that let alone in a club setting.

in that case, you dont wanna know the story of my first night in a club.....it was my first time drinking hard stuff.

it didnt end nicely.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
  #111
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post

in that case, you dont wanna know the story of my first night in a club.....it was my first time drinking hard stuff.

it didnt end nicely.
*grabs popcorn*

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:30 PM
  #112
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
*grabs popcorn*
was my best friends, sisters bday and she invited me to the club with her brother and her friends. She was turning 20, i was 16.
She told me not to worry about getting in, she knew the bouncer and it wouldnt be a problem.

We got there at 11 and started drinking Sambuca. Was my first time in club and my first time drinking really so I was in shock. My friend is lighting the alcohol on fire and telling me to drink it. I thought he was nuts.
Then they start drinking Grappa and vodka and gin and here I am drinking with them like an idiot, thinking im on top of the world.

At 1am i was sitting on the floor, rolled up like a ball sleeping in the corner of the club.

I wish I could continue the story, but I dont know it

The next day when I woke up at 7pm, my mom wanted to know why i got hom at 6:30 and why my room smelt of puke.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:33 PM
  #113
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
was my best friends, sisters bday and she invited me to the club with her brother and her friends. She was turning 20, i was 16.
She told me not to worry about getting in, she knew the bouncer and it wouldnt be a problem.

We got there at 11 and started drinking Sambuca. Was my first time in club and my first time drinking really so I was in shock. My friend is lighting the alcohol on fire and telling me to drink it. I thought he was nuts.
Then they start drinking Grappa and vodka and gin and here I am drinking with them like an idiot, thinking im on top of the world.

At 1am i was sitting on the floor, rolled up like a ball sleeping in the corner of the club.

I wish I could continue the story, but I dont know it

The next day when I woke up at 7pm, my mom wanted to know why i got hom at 6:30 and why my room smelt of puke.

LOL


Thats priceless!

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
  #114
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,526
vCash: 500
So I am just back from home and... the UPS guy came today....

just arrived.

Russeltown is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:38 PM
  #115
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
So I am just back from home and... the UPS guy came today....

just arrived.
Refresh my memory...are you going to the game in that or just to the M&G?

 
Old
10-09-2008, 04:46 PM
  #116
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
So I am just back from home and... the UPS guy came today....

just arrived.
YES!!!!!!!!!

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
  #117
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
RIP Kev
 
DaveG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Durham NC
Country: United States
Posts: 31,017
vCash: 2498
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
How far do you expect Berkshire to fall?
Probably another 10%, at least that's what I'm looking for before I get to the point where I buy.

In other news, god I really need to work on my long game. Just played 9 holes and anything over 175 yards was an adventure. Damn you MCL tear.

DaveG is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:13 PM
  #118
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
So I am just back from home and... the UPS guy came today....

just arrived.

Wow great day. Good production in the thread getting close to XXX.
The costume has arrived and the stock market is doing so well.


(one of these doesn't belong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Refresh my memory...are you going to the game in that or just to the M&G?
Just the M&G unless he has lost another bet.

JMMR is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
  #119
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
Wow great day. Good production in the thread getting close to XXX.
The costume has arrived and the stock market is doing so well.


(one of these doesn't belong)



Just the M&G unless he has lost another bet.
I think hed get TV time for sure if he'd go to the game in that thing

 
Old
10-09-2008, 05:30 PM
  #120
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
I think hed get TV time for sure if he'd go to the game in that thing
For sure Brunet will love it.

JMMR is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
  #121
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
For sure Brunet will love it.
for sure

 
Old
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
  #122
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
For sure Brunet will love it.
Brunet might hurt himself laughing too hard.....





Never mind Brunet will hurt himself regardless of what Russell is wearing.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
  #123
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Brunet might hurt himself laughing too hard.....





Never mind Brunet will hurt himself regardless of what Russell is wearing.


Hahaha very true.

Beaker where are you?
Why wont you respond to my MSN messages>
What are you doing tonight?

JMMR is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:42 PM
  #124
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
Hahaha very true.

Beaker where are you?
Why wont you respond to my MSN messages>
What are you doing tonight?
I'm home... don't know why your MSNs aren't coming through....

I'm on MSN right now.

I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight as of right now... was gonna hang in and watch some games on TV while talking to LW on MSN.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
10-09-2008, 05:55 PM
  #125
ESunlin
Registered User
 
ESunlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
7 minutes!

Leafs are going down!

That was a fun dinner.... I went to go see my grandparents new home.... It's NICE... And I wanted to talk to my grandpa (a retired MD) about tomorrow....

ESunlin is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.