HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Home Opener; G3 - 10.10.08 | 7:00 PM | MSG(HD) - Chicago Blackhawks @ NY Rangers

Old
10-11-2008, 10:27 AM
BklyNYR4Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalRanger View Post
1 Last thing , any1 sat anywhere 314 or in 314 , i bet you hated that retard that chanted LETS GO 314 , just as much as i did huh?

freakin loud baboon ~_~
yeah i thought that was pretty awful...cheer the team, not your section!

BklyNYR4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 10:29 AM
we want cup
We do not Sow

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0rac3 View Post
I just hope Pru didn't jinx him in hopes to get a spot back.
the curse of petr prucha!

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Linnarhult

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek fan View Post
+1. Well done Tom.
Rangers Fans 0 Tom Renney 1

Linnarhult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Vitto79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvdnsx View Post
Agreed that Dawes should sit in favor of Fritsche. Even Prucha would be an upgrade cuz at least Prucha tries to hit people. Second line was dominant, first line should be consistent all year, fourth line was the fourth line except Sjostrom who showed something tonight. The third line besides Callahan was a huge disappointment. If we had a capable scorer on the third line we would have won 6-2 tonight. Please trade Rissmiller, Fritsche and anyone else who isn't gonna play so we can call up a 7th D-man.
Call me freaking crazy but how about they just keep playing Dawes and Korpikoski becasue well they are winning games

It's not all about the stats and they will bounce back people..................be patient

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Vitto79

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikO'doyle View Post
The last time we didnt dress Orr against the Flyers we were ***** and were lucky we didnt lose Jagr for the year. Having Orr in the pressbox would be suicide, I dont get peoples hatred for him, nevermind why we would want him scratched against the Flyers.
I don't mind Orr what so ever............thing is they say they want scoring from the 4th line and well he wont do that...........when you have Fritsche sitting around and Prucha.............Rissmiller even scored close to 10 last yr

anyways I do agree about Orr tommorow though.............forgot it was the Flyers

once again tough teams like that sure.......I also realize I am not the coach and I know Renney will play him all the time

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 11:17 AM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Well it's the same as how everyone rips apart Prucha and says he should sit/be traded, but yet defend Dawes when he's been even worse. Double standard. Either way, I think Fritsche should be playing tonight in place of Dawes, hopefully that's what Renney does.

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Smashley

God I'm still glowing over this damn game. Love my new seats. Even if there was a morbidly obese 4 year old that whined about wanting food from every single vendor that walked by. (I just hope they don't have season seats too.)

Smashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 11:45 AM
mti79

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
Call me freaking crazy but how about they just keep playing Dawes and Korpikoski becasue well they are winning games

It's not all about the stats and they will bounce back people..................be patient
Amazing that this logic didn't work when it was Prucha on the line with Korps/Cally.... Whatever... Fritsche and Rissmiller may both be in tonight. Fritsche for Dawes, Riss for Sjo? Voros gets a chance to keep that second line spot and may get a longer leash based on the success they had last night....

I also love my new home in 307. Great vision and good Ranger fans around me who also love to root for this team... not to mention a guy with a #43 Callahan jersey. Makes me kinda wish I kept my order in for the #46 Girardi instead of changing it to #5 like I did.

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Glen Teflon Sather
Like A Boss

Send a message via AIM to Glen Teflon Sather
Can anyone elaborate for me the story of the Playstation line. Considering I was at the game and now everyone's talking about it, I'm a late addition to the story. Thanks

Glen Teflon Sather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 12:58 PM
gabevh3

Send a message via AIM to gabevh3 Send a message via Yahoo to gabevh3
Quote:
Originally Posted by D713B View Post
wow so they gave a lot more than we wouldve had to..then again who knows

gabevh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 01:03 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Amazing that this logic didn't work when it was Prucha on the line with Korps/Cally.... Whatever... Fritsche and Rissmiller may both be in tonight. Fritsche for Dawes, Riss for Sjo? Voros gets a chance to keep that second line spot and may get a longer leash based on the success they had last night....

I also love my new home in 307. Great vision and good Ranger fans around me who also love to root for this team... not to mention a guy with a #43 Callahan jersey. Makes me kinda wish I kept my order in for the #46 Girardi instead of changing it to #5 like I did.
Agreed, and btw, I kept my #46, I feel all cool having the rookie jersey .

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 01:13 PM
FromDubiToZherdev*

Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers32185 View Post
Can anyone elaborate for me the story of the Playstation line. Considering I was at the game and now everyone's talking about it, I'm a late addition to the story. Thanks
Well Duby was playing Playstation with Voros, and they were playing NHL 09. Voros then said "Hey Duby, how about you put me on your line?" The next day, they came to practice together and they told Renney they want to try out that line. In the end, it worked.

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 01:17 PM
LyNX27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDubiToZherdev View Post
Well Duby was playing Playstation with Voros, and they were playing NHL 09. Voros then said "Hey Duby, how about you put me on your line?" The next day, they came to practice together and they told Renney they want to try out that line. In the end, it worked.
That sounds totally shenanigans to be honest, but im glad its working out like that and that Dubi is such a comforting guy to everyone on the team... Sounds like so far hes really good friends with Zherdev and Voros... So I guess why not put them on the same line!

LyNX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 01:19 PM
azrok22

vCash: 50
Quote:
Second time I've seen the story retold this way and I belive you're wrong. From the way I heard it from Joe or Sam, they did not tell Renney they wanted to play on the same line (which is good, because I think players dictating the lineup to the coach would be a bad thing); they simply went to practice the next day (after having played with the line on Playstation) and Renney had the lineup this way. And keep in mind, Renney had already tried Voros on a top-six line in pre-season.

azrok22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Lady Vengeance
FTTW

Pictures from the game last night.

This was the first time I had the chance to go to a home opener, and, man, it did not disappoint. I think they still have a bit of work to do, but I'm not going to complain about a win.

Lady Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 04:35 PM
FromTheSide

Send a message via AIM to FromTheSide Send a message via MSN to FromTheSide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklyNYR4Life View Post
yeah i thought that was pretty awful...cheer the team, not your section!
i found out the hard way why someone was selling those tickets now =.=

He was so loud and stupid he got 1 guy PO'd than he got a whole other SECTION PO'd and they started a suck chant , lol.

FromTheSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
hdw

Is Prince Valiant confirmed to guard the net?

hdw is offline   Reply With Quote