HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Chicago Blackhawks @ Washington Captials (10/11)

Old
10-12-2008, 04:08 AM
massivegoonery

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuklaNation View Post
Havlat was invisible again. SAvard put Sharp, Toews & Kane together in the 3rd. Doesnt leave much for a 3rd line.
Havlat was better than Friday. He made a couple really, really nice passes. We're going to need a lot more from him but as long as he stays healthy and keeps improving, I'm happy.

I'm all for Savards changes. This team is short a few players and shortening the bench in the third is the best way to overcome that. Sharpie has looked horrible at center this weekend; he may need to play there due to some questionable personnel management but that doesn't mean he needs to play there when the game is on the line.

I don't care how many goals he scores, Skille needs to improve his play in his own zone if he wants ice.

Barker needs to come up ASAP. I'd might consider giving Bickell a call as well.

massivegoonery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Bring Back GLR
Commit to the Indian

vCash: 500
Well all I can really say is I wish we picked 1st in the 2004 draft instead of 3rd. What really hurts is we can't even play the guy we picked 3rd.

Bring Back GLR is offline   Reply With Quote