HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

After Three games, who's your suprise player ..?

Old
10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Talking about Sergei, its funny to see his reaction after a goal. When he scores, he has this very serious face very proud of himself and when hes on the ice and one of his teammates scores, he has a big smile and celebrate like a little kid.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20 View Post
first, of all, we need to stop being intimidated.. everytime i see knuble or richards going down on Price, who the hell they think they are.. I hate when our defenseman dont just check them hard to get off.

anyway, my choice is Sergei, man what a player.. he is going to be better than i tought, he has eyes behinds his head.. he can make incredible stick to stick passes to a player joining the rush within few milliseconds.. see Lang goal..

amazing..

5pts in 3 games... very nice.

He's down to 4 points now, they removed the phantom assist on Komisarek's goal (went to Lats who also has 4 points now along with Tanguay, Koivu and Markov).

Anywho my surprise player so far is definitely Hamrlik. He's been jumping up on offense so much more than I expected.

Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 01:28 PM
tiz

Latendresse has been much better than I ever expected.

Another vote for the Hammer who has obviously changed his game to fit the needs of the team.

tiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20 View Post
first, of all, we need to stop being intimidated.. everytime i see knuble or richards going down on Price, who the hell they think they are.. I hate when our defenseman dont just check them hard to get off.

anyway, my choice is Sergei, man what a player.. he is going to be better than i tought, he has eyes behinds his head.. he can make incredible stick to stick passes to a player joining the rush within few milliseconds.. see Lang goal..

amazing..

5pts in 3 games... very nice.

That's the precise reason I'm impressed with Gorges so far this season. Despite being the smallest and all, he fight for pucks all the time, play the body, try to protect the goalie as much as he can. The kid is the perfect definition of a warrior IMO.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Toro

After 3 games....

I must say that i am surprised by how much flak Erika gets around here. i mean she seems to be very knowledgeable about the whole team, never has anything negative to say about anyone on the team and generally is a good all around 2 way poster. and with all the hard work she did in finding Sergei Kostitsyn for TT. You would think she would get more respect around here.

Just really surprised

Last edited by Toro: 10-14-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Blades 0f Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
I must say that i am surprised by how much flak Erika gets around here. i mean she seems to be very knowledgeable about the whole team, never has anything negative to say about anyone on the team and generally is a good all around 2 way poster. and with all the hard work she did in finding Sergei Kostitsyn for TT. You would think she would get more respect around here.

Just really surprised
2 way player? Tell me about it.

Blades 0f Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Kachino
@kachino82

vCash: 50
Hamrlik... Never thought he was going to jump in to help the offense...

Kachino is offline   Reply With Quote