HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The new and improved Andrei Kostitsyn

Old
10-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Arctic_Hab_Fan

vCash: 500
New and Improved? The guy played the same way last year, he finishes his checks, forechecks...still kinda scary when the puck is on his side in the D-zone.

Arctic_Hab_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 09:10 AM
KaTaKlIsM

guys.. i dunno what to do.. I was planning to buy a AK46 shirt but now SK74 is red hot... lol I hope AK will have a great season!

KaTaKlIsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 10:34 AM
CH4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTaKlIsM View Post
guys.. i dunno what to do.. I was planning to buy a AK46 shirt but now SK74 is red hot... lol I hope AK will have a great season!
Get both, they will become Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier version 2

Higgins will scote 10 goals this year. Chip will never make it to NHL

sorry, that was too tempting..

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Altoid

If the PP doesn't start to click, I wonder if Carbo will give AK a shot on the point...pardon the pun...he's got a heavy shot and shots it from the left side, and it would allow markov to go back to his set-up role.

Altoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4THECUP View Post
Get both, they will become Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier version 2

Higgins will scote 10 goals this year. Chip will never make it to NHL

sorry, that was too tempting..
I laughed out loud.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 02:13 PM
turgeon93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4THECUP View Post
He is the complete deal, big, fast, huge shot, positioning etc...

I like what I see up to now.
exactly hes the real deal. kind of like our team

turgeon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Bryzga lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by karho View Post
Maybe it's his skullet hair. It's starting to complement his style of play.
fixed

Bryzga lol* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 03:37 PM
kostitsyn1489

I'd like to get a compilation of people saying he's soft. It would be really entertaining and quite a long audio tape as well.

I remember Michel Villeneuve off top of my head saying Grabovski Perezhogin and Akost were all in the same mold, small, weak and fast.

So much hate for that guy, from both habs and non-habs fan. Being labeled as a bust since he's 19 or so to turn into the player he is... All I can say is, In your face.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 03:57 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud View Post
Gerard Gagnon on Radio-Canada :

Andrei Kostitsyn is not a power forward...
Gerard Gagnon..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
By different you mean non-european.. I see how it is.

I see many people that still have difficulty calling Ovechkin a power forward..
thats cause Ovy's a Sniper.

jdmef8vtec* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Kachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
Gerard Gagnon..
He's paid to find all the small things that didn't work for the Habs during their games...

Kachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Rgolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post
I'd like to get a compilation of people saying he's soft. It would be really entertaining and quite a long audio tape as well.

I remember Michel Villeneuve off top of my head saying Grabovski Perezhogin and Akost were all in the same mold, small, weak and fast.

So much hate for that guy, from both habs and non-habs fan. Being labeled as a bust since he's 19 or so to turn into the player he is... All I can say is, In your face.
well said....andrei is a BEAST who finishes his checks and is not afraid to get physical

P.S just in case any of u guys care roy williams got traded to dallas so now the 2 most arrogant wrs will be playing next to eachother

Rgolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 04:39 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachino View Post
He's paid to find all the small things that didn't work for the Habs during their games...
90% of this board would do a better job, this guy is an idiot who thinks he knows something about this game, would fit better on that 110% show..

Old
10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
Quote:
Gerard Gagnon..
He's right.

Quote:
90% of this board would do a better job, this guy is an idiot who thinks he knows something about this game, would fit better on that 110% show..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Let me put it bluntly. If he's an idiot who doesn't know hockey, then in comparison you'd be the guy who flunk preschool.

I've played for the guy, he's a former Q coach(coached Mario Lemieux) and he knows more about hockey than 100% of posters on this board.

No idea where your hate for Gagnon comes from, but you're way, way, way off. On everything, and I'm willing to bet everything that you've never played organized hockey.

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Boulette Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareem View Post
He's right.

Let me put it bluntly. If he's an idiot who doesn't know hockey, then in comparison you'd be the guy who flunk preschool.

I've played for the guy, he's a former Q coach(coached Mario Lemieux) and he knows more about hockey than 100% of posters on this board.

No idea where your hate for Gagnon comes from, but you're way, way, way off. On everything, and I'm willing to bet everything that you've never played organized hockey.
ZING.

Boulette Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 07:12 PM
znk

Quote:
He's right.

So have Bergeron and Perron.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Little Nilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Look, normally I like you but all you've been posting lately is irrelevant ******** like this. If you agree with him, say why, if not, then ask yourself why you would post something this irrelevant.

Old
10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Ra
satan is my homie

Quote:
And Cherry... But Bergeron and Cherry were "emotive" coachs, were Gagnon was probably more a technical one.

Anyway, Bergeron and Cherry are characters, you can't take what they say for cash.

Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 07:39 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
He's right.

lol a GG fan, I didnt think there was even one on this board.. Do you watch La zone at time? If so, you have to be dump to not realize how much stupidities are coming from his mouth.. I guess you think Dany Dubé and Stephane Lebeau have nothing to do on this show..

Old
10-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Little Nilan

Quote:
lol a GG fan, I didnt think there was even one on this board.. Do you watch La zone at time? If so, you have to be dump to not realize how much stupidities are coming from his mouth.. I guess you think Dany Dubé and Stephane Lebeau have nothing to do on this show..
From two days ago:
Quote:
Dany Dubé's excellent. I like Brunet a lot more than Pedneault, but I think Dubé would've been great with Houde.
I like both Dubé and Lebeau. I do watch la zone and it hasn't changed my opinion. You don't like Gagnon, fine, but what you said was completely inaccurate.

Old
10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
znk

Quote:
Look, normally I like you but all you've been posting lately is irrelevant ******** like this. If you agree with him, say why, if not, then ask yourself why you would post something this irrelevant.
Just making a point that having coached hockey doesnt mean someone his right all the time. I dont agree with NewHabsArea but I often disagree with Gérard Gagon who seems less open and more rigid then Dany Dubé. Dubé disagrees with him all the time and with good reason.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTaKlIsM View Post
Buy a shirt and only write Kostitsyn, without any number.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Kachino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Buy a shirt and only write Kostitsyn, without any number.
How about 746?

Kachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Kriss E

Quote:
Gagnon says a lot of stupid stuff. I can't really give you examples like that, but I find myself disagreeing quite a lot with him. And when you think about it, not many people even on La Zone agree with him.
Even Cicco makes more sense sometimes...lol

I guess off the top of my head, I remember GG making a HUGE deal after losing our first PRE-Season game.
Last year in the POs, he kept whining when Carbo gave the players a day off from practice.

And He loved Grabovski for some reason..

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Little Nilan

Quote:
Just making a point that having coached hockey doesnt mean someone his right all the time. I dont agree with NewHabsArea but I often disagree with Gérard Gagon who seems less open and more rigid then Dany Dubé. Dubé disagrees with him all the time and with good reason.
Did you voluntarily miss the important part where I said I played for the guy? And I never said he was right all the time, so your point remains completely irrelevant. I was answering to someone who wrote he was an idiot who knows nothing about hockey which is completely false.

He's opinionated, hard headed and rigorous. He's definitely not made for television or radio like Dubé and he was never the type of coach you'd turn for emotion. He's a classic case of a skeptic who'll often have diverging opinions. That Dubé disagrees with Gagnon means nothing other than he has different opinion or point of view. He knows the technical side of the game very well and definitely is open to new ideas, he often positively preached on what europeans did better, something many Canadians have problems accepting.