HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Ugly Uniform and Logo Thread

Closed Thread

Old
07-01-2004, 08:02 PM
bmoak

vCash: 500
The Ugly Uniform and Logo Thread

In the Paiment thread, I mentioned how I dislike the team name Lewiston MAINEiacs. Well, I went to check out their website, and it's worse than I thought. That is one poorly designed logo, even if you do like wild-eyed slasher film villains as your team representative.

Another uniform we saw a lot of before the draft is this one Seeing him in that olive drab made me dislike Wolski on principle. The Battalion take that "war is hockey" metaphor a little too far if you ask me. Sergeant stripes on the uniform?

Share your bad uniforms here.

Last edited by bmoak: 07-01-2004 at 08:16 PM. Reason: pelling
Old
07-01-2004, 08:21 PM
bmoak

I think I have a winner here. I give you the Nashville South Stars. A short-lived CHL franchise and onetime Minnesota North Stars farm team, they have the ugliest insignia I've ever seen. Makes the Fishstick Islanders look good.

Old
07-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Firefly

Send a message via AIM to Firefly Send a message via Skype™ to Firefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoak
I think I have a winner here. I give you the Nashville South Stars. A short-lived CHL franchise and onetime Minnesota North Stars farm team, they have the ugliest insignia I've ever seen. Makes the Fishstick Islanders look good.

that is one fugly logo right there.

theres the token ugly St Louis Blues jersey from the mid 90s. too lazy to find a pic though. always makes it into the terrible jersey threads though.

Closed Thread