PGT: Habs A- team finally wins one at home against FLA
I dig this win. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't our best performance, we had injuries but we dealt with some adversity, the grinders made a key offensive play and we found a way to win in the end. That's what very good teams do!
- That just how the Habs win against Flordia, low scoring and ugly. That being said.
- Dzone coverage was poor. Denfense couldn't locate open players coming into the zone.
- Komi's best game of the season.
- Maybe Chipchura could give Latendress the number for his power skating coach, he seems alot faster and his skating has actually improved.
- Markov has amazing offensive creativity for a defense man, not just on the Koviu goal but the way he can see the ice.
- Besides the dumb penalty at the end Lapierre is playing well.
- Tough game for Sergei, doesn't see quite sure what he wants to do with the puck.
- i really dont get i, i have never , in my lfie ever considered chipchura slow, that has been his speed always, i never udnerstood why people kept saying he was slow i never saw it, i saw the face off thing but never did i think he was slow
- markov was drafted as a russian forward from the RSL.
-sergei, i love him to death, but his head was elsewhere tonight, thats fine, it happens..
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
Our first line hasn't been clicking yet and Higgins hasn't played a game and we're still 5-0-1...
thats what u have to rememeber
our amazing line aint even doing SQUAT and higgins hasnt even fired a shot or hit a post yet and were 5-0-1 baby
Last edited by CareyPrice x 31: 10-21-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Chips brings so much more to the game than Dandy, I don't care about how many yrs Dandy's been in the league, experience doesn't mean squat if the player can't play. Chipchura should be in the lineup and Dandy should be gone, Habs have enough depth.
I wouldn't mind that. They always play us tough, and that just frustrates me because they are an average team otherwise. Wasn't there a game last season where we completely outplayed them for 59 minutes, and they scored in the final seconds to tie it? I was fearing that tonight, but Halak was strong and just bought a lot of confidence for me.
They found a way to win tonight... Hope they can learn from today's match because vs. the Ducks, it's going to be as tight as tonight... Great start to the season, still things to improve but great to know they have time to work on it...