HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Coyotes Fan in Montreal

Old
10-23-2008, 04:54 PM
CoyoteUgly

vCash: 500
Coyotes Fan in Montreal

I'm seeing games in every NHL city, last week was #25, and I gotta say without a doubt, Montreal has the best arena I've ever been too. You guys are incredible! The fan support and atmosphere is really amazing.

I loved everything about it, the city, the noise, the arena, everything.

For the most part everybody was cool with me wearing my Coyotes jersey. Near the end of the game there were a few boos as i walked around, but that's to be expected. The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna let a few bad seeds ruin my experience. The people who sat next to me in 316 were great. Overall the trip was awesome, and I will remember this for a long time to come.

Just being in the arena makes me want to cheer for the Habs, it's just amazing to see the support for the team. You have a good team this year, good luck!

CoyoteUgly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 04:57 PM
LilWinger11

You might have had a slightly less pleasant experience if you had been wearing, say, a Bruins or Sens jersey Glad you had fun though. I'd love to see a game in every arena.

LilWinger11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 04:59 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Thanks that's wonderful to see.
And thank your Coyotes for 2 points
But FU for taking out A Kost jk.

Can you go post this on the Florida board?

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 05:00 PM
GoodKiwi

Take me with you as you go around the continent please?!

GoodKiwi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 05:12 PM
BLONG7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteUgly View Post
I'm seeing games in every NHL city, last week was #25, and I gotta say without a doubt, Montreal has the best arena I've ever been too. You guys are incredible! The fan support and atmosphere is really amazing.

For the most part everybody was cool with me wearing my Coyotes jersey. Near the end of the game there were a few boos as i walked around, but that's to be expected. The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna let a few bad seeds ruin my experience. The people who sat next to me in 316 were great. Overall the trip was awesome, and I will remember this for a long time to come.

Just being in the arena makes me want to cheer for the Habs, it's just amazing to see the support for the team. You have a good team this year, good luck!
Great you hhad a good time...the Bell Centre is truly amazing, props to Habs fans for making it a fun place to watch a game. Hopefully some day the Yotes will get some more support from your fans! Great gig BTW travelling around watching NHL games!

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 05:18 PM
One Trick Pony

Did you just say #25?

One Trick Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 05:49 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:

He was suppose to sack you from behind then push you..........

Kidding obviously, I make the trip couple times a year and it amazes me everytime, anyone know how many season ticket holders the Habs have?

Glad you had a good time, did you have a Poutine, or World Famous smoke meat sandwich?

jdmef8vtec* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 05:53 PM
number 11

Quote:
I'm seeing...#25...without a doubt, Montreal...the best...
nice!

number 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 06:25 PM
AlexCvm

From what I remember, there is a little bit more than 15 000 season tickets holder and a 3-4 years waiting list.

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Bulis hit

316? Haha the guy with the Coyotes jersey!

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!

Bulis hit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 06:41 PM
JTWymanFan*

[QUOTE=Bulis hit;15989221]316? Haha the guy with the Coyotes jersey!

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had![/QUOTE]

JTWymanFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulis hit View Post
And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!
now THAT is hospitality

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Kachino

Quote:

Quote:

I was that guy right beside you. You owe me for this beer I paid you! Kidding. And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!
Nice to know you guys had a blast

Kachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 07:22 PM
THE HOFF

Quote:

its good to have other fans post good things about us... lol.... thanks I guess...

THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2008, 07:34 PM
HabsDood

Quote:

And then later we got to a motel. What a blast we had!
Nha dood, that was just me

Beer

HabsDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2008, 11:17 PM
nas84

Quote:

were u in the upper bowl?? i remember seeing a tall guy with a shaved head wearing a phx jersey...i remember this cause it was the only phx fan i saw all night

nas84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2008, 02:41 AM
#44_delivers

Quote:

thats so cool.. i always wanted to and still want to see the habs in every city.
you must be a devoted coyote fan and/or very rich.

#44_delivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2008, 03:14 AM
Rayne*

Quote:
The only exception was this little 15 year old **** that pushed me from behind. I turned around expecting some drunk guy wanting to fight, but saw this kid laughing. I just ignored him and walked away (what am i gonna do, beat up a little kid?)
Sure?

Anyway, good to know you had a good time at the Bell Centre.

Rayne* is offline   Reply With Quote