HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

MTL/Dal

Old
10-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
I give Boucher props last night..he did very very well. If he can play like that game in and game out then by all means i am for keeping him. However i just don't see consistency being his strong point.
Regardless of his consistency, trading Boucher would leave us with an extremely inexperienced and thin blueline. Especially when you consider Zubov's inability to remain healthy. I for one am still somewhat relieved he's on board as 3 sophmores, Trevor Daley and Stephane Robidas isn't going to cut it.

When healthy and having his mojo back, Boucher will be the least of our worries. In fact, I trully believe that a Boucher in top form is the best bargain among defenders in the entire National Hockey League.

Be free to re-open this discussion in about a month or two from now, when the team has found its groove, with Zubov back and the youngsters playing accordingly. Right now it's quite a useless discussion. The Stars have to find other ways of trimming their payroll.

Last edited by Ajacied: 10-24-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Ajacied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2008, 08:43 AM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Okay... he's playing badly and wants out of dallas....

If you want our trash (dandy)... a prospect not among our top ten (D'agostini) and a mid round pick.... its a done deal.

he may be struggling, but i have a hard time believing his value is THAT LOW.
IMO, D'Ago is in my top ten prospect of our Habs....Good speed, hard shot and responsible defensively

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote