HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lounge/Date Thread Part XXX-1 - The Chezz Winebottle Edition....

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-27-2008, 09:21 AM
  #976
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I think I'm losing my ability to annoy my wife. She's down the hall, stepped out of the shower, still in the bathroom. I'm checking e mail and I notice that someone she knows, a customer that she's become acquainted, sent an 'It's a boy' announcement, along with about a dozen pictures.

So I yelled, 'she had a boy and sent some pictures,I'll see if there's any of her breast feeding'. Nothing, not a sigh, any reaction. I need to take a step back and try new tactics.
"Strangest thing...that baby looks a little like me. Oh crap.."

 
Old
10-27-2008, 09:25 AM
  #977
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,421
vCash: 500
Man, sounds like you guys had a great time. I would have come but my friend was playing a show at Clyde's and I couldn't miss it!

__________________
Yours in Christ,

waffledave
waffledave is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 10:14 AM
  #978
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Jaydee has this infectious smile. I swear, if you're in a bad mood, it can cure it.



EDIT: Hey, AD, I thought it was you and me against the others, not you and mcphee.
It still is.. but Mcphee's my homeboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...that video was hilarious. Thanks Jaydee, oh and my new desk top pic is the one of you and Russ in the suit...that is just priceless.

Edit: No wild pics of Beaker though...I'm a little disappointed.
Beaker was very tame that night.. I wonder why.

Last time he came for the meet n greet he was dancing and falling all over the place in a strip club north of the 40 looking for a Carolina girl...

This time he was making polite conversation and being an all around nice guy..

Beaker


We did *high five* a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Why don't you come in Kingston then? I'd turn straight for that night! .
You rock my world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
... barely 18..
Those are two of my favorite words in the english language.


Last edited by AD: 10-27-2008 at 10:22 AM.
AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 10:40 AM
  #979
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
So, it seems like you all had a fun MnG. Good to know you pretty much all are alive.

IcE ColD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 10:46 AM
  #980
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
So, it seems like you all had a fun MnG. Good to know you pretty much all are alive.
A little piece of me died when I saw Ryan Getzlaf's face up close though..

******bag.

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 10:47 AM
  #981
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
So, it seems like you all had a fun MnG. Good to know you pretty much all are alive.
Ice, the God's honest truth is that after I finished what chores I had in the morning, I sat down in my favourite chair and didn't move all day except for nourishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
A little piece of me died when I saw Ryan Getzlaf's face up close though..

******bag.
He and Perry got deeply under my skin. On Saturday wasn't it odd, standing outside on the balcony at Hurley's watching for arrivals and slowly a pink elephant came into view ? Kind of surreal.

I remember thinking that I hoped he didn't go directly into Hurley's as a low ceilinged crowded pub might not be the best place for a giant elephant head.

Then, those nice guys on the balcony of Brutopia yelling that there was a basement door leading inside that would be more wheelchair accessible, very nice but they seemed to not find it odd to be talking to a pink elephant.

I told Ken about how everyone was going to the game and just Fido and I stayed at Bons Serge. He found this hilarious. I kept saying, it was fun, Fido's a good guy, we had fun, but the vision of everyone leaving for the game caused him fits of laughter. smartass bastidge.


Last edited by Galchenyuk x 27: 10-27-2008 at 01:01 PM.
mcphee is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:01 AM
  #982
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
He and Perry got deeply under my skin. On Saturday wasn't it odd, standing outside on the balcony at Hurley's watching for arrivals and slowly a pink elephant came into view ? Kind of surreal.

I remember thinking that I hoped he didn't go directly into Hurley's as a low ceilinged crowded pub might not be the best place for a giant elephant head.

Then, those nice guys on the balcony of Brutopia yelling that there was a basement door leading inside that would be more wheelchair accessible, very nice but they seemed to not find it odd to be talking to a pink elephant.

I told Ken about how everyone was going to the game and just Fido and I stayed at Bons Serge. He found this hilarious. I kept saying, it was fun, Fido's a good guy, we had fun, but the vision of everyone leaving for the game caused him fits of laughter. smartass bastidge.
And everyone left approx. 5 seconds after I got there.




Everyone

Fido22 is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:04 AM
  #983
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
And everyone left approx. 5 seconds after I got there.




Everyone
Yeah, I mentionned that to Ken and his original laughter intensified, might've split open his incision, at least I hope.

mcphee is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:07 AM
  #984
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Yeah, I mentionned that to Ken and his original laughter intensified, might've split open his incision, at least I hope.

I got there and saw three tables full of people, beer and whatnot. I sit down and next thing I know I'm alone with you.

Didn't want to ask you while we were there, but did you happen to pass some gaz just as I got there?


Fido22 is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:13 AM
  #985
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,351
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
I got there and saw three tables full of people, beer and whatnot. I sit down and next thing I know I'm alone with you.

Didn't want to ask you while we were there, but did you happen to pass some gaz just as I got there?

Yes in perfect timing.
Because everyone blames it on the dog.

JMMR is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:16 AM
  #986
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
Yes in perfect timing.
Because everyone blames it on the dog.
lol, it was all good though. He threw me a couple of chicken wings under the table during the game.

Fido22 is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
  #987
ESunlin
Registered User
 
ESunlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
Pictures yo.

Oh man, I can so picture the elephant.

This seriously made my day improve. I have had the most ****eous day already, and it's barely noon. If I could skip my classes I would. Instead, I'll sit online in them.

Someone post a joke. I need to laugh.

ESunlin is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:19 AM
  #988
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
A little piece of me died when I saw Ryan Getzlaf's face up close though..

******bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Ice, the God's honest truth is that after I finished what chores I had in the morning, I sat down in my favourite chair and didn't move all day except for nourishment.
But...but... barely alive is still alive, no?

IcE ColD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 11:34 AM
  #989
Bumjoo Wang*
 
Bumjoo Wang*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,280
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Do you people plot to use more words and acronyms every day that I have no hope of ever understanding ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Dont feel bad...I dont understand it either
haha, I apologize, I usually also hate all those abbreviations. It's monday and I still feel kind of trippy from the weekend, I blame that on my bad wording. KEXP is an independent (listener funded) Seattle radio station, and they do concerts for their members, some of which are then released free of charge on itunes. That's how I found out about the aforementioned artist.


Last edited by Bumjoo Wang*: 10-27-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Bumjoo Wang* is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:06 PM
  #990
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I remember thinking that I hoped he didn't go directly into Hurley's as a low ceilinged crowded pub might not be the best place for a giant elephant head
The look on my wife's face when she realised we were meeting a giant pink elephant was special.

If I could recapture the magic of that look.




By the way Mcphee, sorry again about leaving you with my bad side. My good side got invited to the Corporate box with his boss to an event with important clients.. and he could not say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the finnish flash View Post
haha, I apologize, I usually also hate all those abbreviations. It's monday and I still feel kind of trippy from the weekend, I blame that on my bad wording. KEXP is an independent (listener funded) Seattle radio station, and they do concerts for their members, some of which are then released free of charge on itunes. That's how I found out about the aforementioned artist.
Aforementionned


There you go again using words mcphee can't understand

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:15 PM
  #991
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
The look on my wife's face when she realised we were meeting a giant pink elephant was special.

If I could recapture the magic of that look.




By the way Mcphee, sorry again about leaving you with my bad side. My good side got invited to the Corporate box with his boss to an event with important clients.. and he could not say no.



Aforementionned


There you go again using words mcphee can't understand
I think I've reached the point in my life where everyone leaving made for a better story and I knew it. I was looking around the place wondering if there was anyone within 20 years of me, and I realized that Fido was the 2nd oldest in the room.

Only my experience in close combat got me to the restroom and back safely. Fido's no slouch either, he cut a wide swath through the crowd.

mcphee is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:18 PM
  #992
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I think I've reached the point in my life where everyone leaving made for a better story and I knew it. I was looking around the place wondering if there was anyone within 20 years of me, and I realized that Fido was the 2nd oldest in the room.

Only my experience in close combat got me to the restroom and back safely. Fido's no slouch either, he cut a wide swath through the crowd.
But did you enjoy watching the game above your head as you pee?

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
  #993
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
But did you enjoy watching the game above your head as you pee?
You know me better than that, I'd do myself serious kidney damage before urinating during play. I didn't even notice.

mcphee is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:26 PM
  #994
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
You know me better than that, I'd do myself serious kidney damage before urinating during play. I didn't even notice.
I had to go tonight during the 1st period. We were down 2-0.

I tried my best not to.. it was that or pee on one of my bosses clients... I erred in the Bell Centre for a good 2 minutes looking for a bathroom. Then i realised there was one in our box. I came back.. it was occupied. Then I went in 30 secs later.


When I finally came back to my seat... we were tied 2-2.


I blame myself for not peeing some more.. and Ana's jinx.. for the loss.


My MnG record is now 2-4... horrible. And that includes one of the most horrific games in 07.

My wife's MnG record is now 1-3...

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:28 PM
  #995
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,351
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
I had to go tonight during the 1st period. We were down 2-0.

I tried my best not to.. it was that or pee on one of my bosses clients... I erred in the Bell Centre for a good 2 minutes looking for a bathroom. Then i realised there was one in our box. I came back.. it was occupied. Then I went in 30 secs later.


When I finally came back to my seat... we were tied 2-2.


I blame myself for not peeing some more.. and Ana's jinx.. for the loss.


My MnG record is now 2-4... horrible. And that includes one of the most horrific games in 07.

My wife's MnG record is now 1-3...
When Ana said she had seen 26 wins in a row I almost ****.
Its almost hard to believe with the Canadiens in the past 5 years.

As for you and your wife you need to change something up before you come to the next one. (like swapping underwear for the night)

JMMR is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:28 PM
  #996
Big#D
__________________
 
Big#D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,779
vCash: 500
I have to say that this is probably the longest amount of time spent on the last page of an LW-Beaker thread. It's been over three hours and it's still going. You can tell people are too tired after the weekend to bother posting. The mods have even been too tired to use their evil merging skills.

Glad to hear all you guys had fun though.

Big#D is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:30 PM
  #997
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
I have to say that this is probably the longest amount of time spent on the last page of an LW-Beaker thread. It's been over three hours and it's still going. You can tell people are too tired after the weekend to bother posting. The mods have even been too tired to use their evil merging skills.

Glad to hear all you guys had fun though.
Help me get it to 1000 and I'll post the new one up.

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:31 PM
  #998
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMMR View Post
When Ana said she had seen 26 wins in a row I almost ****.
Its almost hard to believe with the Canadiens in the past 5 years.

As for you and your wife you need to change something up before you come to the next one. (like swapping underwear for the night)
or wear some

mcphee is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:31 PM
  #999
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
or wear some
Thank you

AD is offline  
Old
10-27-2008, 12:34 PM
  #1000
Big#D
__________________
 
Big#D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,779
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Help me get it to 1000 and I'll post the new one up.
Imitation of the new thread:

I made the first page. I'm going back to bed now.

*goes to sleep and wakes up 8 hours later*

It's still on the first page. I made the first page again.

Big#D is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.