HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Nikolai Khabibulin?

Old
10-29-2008, 12:22 AM
DarKarTs

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DarKarTs Send a message via MSN to DarKarTs Send a message via Skype™ to DarKarTs
Nikolai Khabibulin?

Is this guy still a good goalie? I mean I haven't gotten to see him play that much since the days in TB, is there another reason why every blackhawk fan wants him traded besides his contract?

DarKarTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 12:24 AM
State of Hockey

If you ask Blackhawks fans, I doubt they'd want him traded. Now on the other hand, if you asked them about Huet . . .

Khabibulan's been playing his best hockey in years so far. He can't be moved at this point.

State of Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

Khabibulin is still a very good goalie.

In June Hawks fans were happy with the prospect of a Khabibulin/ Niemi or Crawford tandem and the idea of picking up a top 6 forward thru FA!

Come July our GM goes out of his way to overpay for Huet a mediocre goalie and thus screw up our cap this year leading the trading of our 2nd line C and demotion of D Cam Barker to AHL. Now Hawks are in desperate need of another top 6 forward and we are stuck with a mediocre goalie for the next 3 yrs.

Hawks top 3 lines would have been
Sharp-Toews-Kane
Byfuglien-Lang-Havlat
Ladd-Bolland-Versteeg

But our GM is an idiot!

I dont want Khabibulin traded. I would prefer if the Hawks sent Huet packing. If it means that all UFA's in the future want NTC from Hawks then so what. It would be worth it to get Huet out of here. I hated the signing when it happened and i hate it more now!

Dale Tallon needs to be fired so that either of the Bowman's can step up and fix his mistake!

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 12:41 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Send a message via Yahoo to yada
Honestly I thought blackhawks fans wanted khabbi gon khabbi has been over payed and underperformed due to inconsistant play when healthy and injured the majorty of the time since he signed a contract in chicago.

yada is offline   Reply With Quote