HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

10-28-08 Avs at Flames 7:30 PM MT

Old
10-29-2008, 05:31 PM
quesosauce

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekic42 View Post
Scoring 24 goals in six games is hardly a blip.

I'm avoiding this board after every loss from here on out. Insanity reigns supreme when the Avs lose.
its still about a zillion times better than the avs main board, of which i have completly retired

quesosauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Bubba Thudd
Infer-Action!!!

vCash: 7757
Quote:
Originally Posted by quesosauce View Post
its still about a zillion times better than the avs main board, of which i have completly retired
Me too. Right after DarioinDenver led me to this site.

Bubba Thudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 06:30 PM
quesosauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Me too. Right after DarioinDenver led me to this site.
yea theres a few solid posters there, but most everyone is just blind morons

quesosauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 06:39 PM
chet1926

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekic42 View Post
Scoring 24 goals in six games is hardly a blip.

I'm avoiding this board after every loss from here on out. Insanity reigns supreme when the Avs lose.
I think the only reason there is insanity for Avs fans after losses is because we continue to lose for the same reasons. Its like we never fix any of our problems. If I have to watch another game where Arnason is awful and drags an entire line down, or Tucker trying to make plays like he is actually gifted, or Budaj give up another soft goal, or watch us fumble away power plays and penalty kills, I might have to gouge my eyes out.

If we were fixing problems then I wouldn't mind losing as much...I mean the other teams practice too. But the Avs refuse to do whats right or could help us. Until management is willing to admit that they made mistakes we will continue to lose for the same reasons.

Its obvious that if other teams shut down the Stastny line we have trouble scoring. Its obvious that Sakics line can't make plays because every time Tucker touches the puck he fumbles it away. Don't even get me started with Arnason. We would be much more consistent if we made some minor changes.

I think the insanity on this board would calm down considerably if the Avs and their management, would just change the obvious problems that would make us more consistent, that any light observer can see. I really don't mind the insanity that occurs after a loss, at least it makes me feel that I'm not crazy. And I'm not the only one who feels a certain way.

chet1926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
jeremywilhelm

just read a thread in every teams area of this site. they all have the same concerns about; a player, the coach, the management, how the team just lost.

jeremywilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote