HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lounge/Date thread Part XXX-3 The "H10H gets hitched" edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-02-2008, 02:07 PM
  #1
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,611
vCash: 50
Lounge/Date thread Part XXX-3 The "H10H gets hitched" edition

Congrats H10H

continue...

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
  #2
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Really.. the best stupid decision you can make buddy!


AD is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
  #3
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,013
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
So like.. everyone in this thread is getting married or is married now?

Beaker and LW getting hitched next..

Fido, Russel, Jaydee, Ana, Big D, E, and I.. which one of us will catch the bouquet next?

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
  #4
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
So like.. everyone in this thread is getting married or is married now?

Beaker and LW getting hitched next..

Fido, Russel, Jaydee, Ana, Big D, E, and I.. which one of us will catch the bouquet next?
Fido is already spoken for.. he's just a stubborn bastidge and his bi*** hasn't trapped him yet.

AD is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
  #5
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,611
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
So like.. everyone in this thread is getting married or is married now?

Beaker and LW getting hitched next..

Fido, Russel, Jaydee, Ana, Big D, E, and I.. which one of us will catch the bouquet next?
Ill leave it to you.
I'm not interested in anyone at the moment.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:11 PM
  #6
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
So like.. everyone in this thread is getting married or is married now?

Beaker and LW getting hitched next..

Fido, Russel, Jaydee, Ana, Big D, E, and I.. which one of us will catch the bouquet next?
Not anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I know who's gonna be wearing Darth Vader socks when we all crash this wedding...
I'ma rock my Eli jersey Maybe I'll borrow my dad's Giants cap with the logo that lights up...

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:11 PM
  #7
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Btw.. H10H wins another thread.. And I finish 2nd again..

Quote:
Habs10Habs 118
AD 108
Russeltown 83
Beakermania 80
LilWinger11 80
ESunlin 62
anarmandaleb 61
Fido22 57
Jaydee96 54
Lord Chezz 36

AD is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:14 PM
  #8
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,013
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Ill leave it to you.
I'm not interested in anyone at the moment.
Ana doesn't want a ring yet.

Nah, I'm so far away from marriage at this point. I'm actually planning (for once) for the future. I'm probably not going to get involved with anyone unless they are really special, since I think I may actually be moving to Montreal in 2 years. I'm going for a drive later with my sister and discussing some things with her.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:15 PM
  #9
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25
 
Habs4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: India
Posts: 1,550
vCash: 500
Congrats H10H!!!!!

So....is your fiancee a Habs fan or a Leafs fan??

My wife (who has lived here in Toronto most of her life) was a Leafs fan before I came around...I have slowly began to convert her...it wasnt easy...she still tries to act like a tough leafs fan with her brother and cousins...but deep down inside she knows who the better team is

Habs4Lyfe is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:15 PM
  #10
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
which one of us will catch the bouquet next?
Not me, but I do like weddings and am happy for the rest of the thread peeps getting hitched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
I'ma rock my Eli jersey Maybe I'll borrow my dad's Giants cap with the logo that lights up...
That's a great outfit.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
  #11
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Lyfe View Post
Congrats H10H!!!!!

So....is your fiancee a Habs fan or a Leafs fan??

My wife (who has lived here in Toronto most of her life) was a Leafs fan before I came around...I have slowly began to convert her...it wasnt easy...but im almost completely there!!
She's russian.. so I guess she's a Kovy fan!

AD is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
  #12
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,611
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Ana doesn't want a ring yet.

Nah, I'm so far away from marriage at this point. I'm actually planning (for once) for the future. I'm probably not going to get involved with anyone unless they are really special, since I think I may actually be moving to Montreal in 2 years. I'm going for a drive later with my sister and discussing some things with her.
Ana likes Penguin fans

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
  #13
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Ana likes Penguin fans

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
  #14
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
That's a great outfit.
Nothing says class like a football jersey and a cap with a light-up logo, IMO. I could even throw on my Giants pajama pants too.

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
  #15
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,013
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Ana likes Penguin fans
Ew. Just ew.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
  #16
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
OK, this is the 3rd thread I've tried to congratulate H10H in. I'm getting annoyed.


Congratulations . She sounds great, making you a lucky man. Of course, you know that the helicopter story just makes the rest of us look ordinary. Bastidge.

I like that you spoke to your future Father In Law, I did the same. Of course with Alec, there was no hugging. I knew him from 1975 thru 2007 and there was no hugging. Well if you count that time I bear hugged him to keep him out of a brawl at a golf course, but otherwise, no hugging.

mcphee is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:18 PM
  #17
Habs4Lyfe
Drive for 25
 
Habs4Lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississauga
Country: India
Posts: 1,550
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
She's russian.. so I guess she's a Kovy fan!
or a Kulemin fan

Habs4Lyfe is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:19 PM
  #18
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
OK, this is the 3rd thread I've tried to congratulate H10H in. I'm getting annoyed.


Congratulations . She sounds great, making you a lucky man. Of course, you know that the helicopter story just makes the rest of us look ordinary. Bastidge.

I like that you spoke to your future Father In Law, I did the same. Of course with Alec, there was no hugging. I knew him from 1975 thru 2007 and there was no hugging. Well if you count that time I bear hugged him to keep him out of a brawl at a golf course, but otherwise, no hugging.
I popped the question to my now wife after a particularly romp... in bed.. at 4 am.


Damn H and his damn helicopter..

AD is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:22 PM
  #19
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Congratulations Mighty H..... I'm happy for you.









So was it a "yes, i'll marry you?".... or "Hey Honey, its moon man, yes I'll marry you"

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:23 PM
  #20
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
Nothing says class like a football jersey and a cap with a light-up logo, IMO. I could even throw on my Giants pajama pants too.
It's not complete without them, IMO.

As for the rest of you guys, he didn't make you look bad. He just made you look inferior to him. There's a difference.

When it's my turn, I hope whoever it is proposes in private. I'll be bawling my eyes out and it won't be dignified.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:26 PM
  #21
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
I stumbled on some information last night. It involves Anarmandaleb and my Dad, who apparently have similar tastes.

My Dad's been in the hospital since the middle of last week and my kids went to see him last night.

The following conversation took place.

Dad- You like that kid Higgins ?
M.-- Sure.
Dad- You ever see him with his shirt off ? He's really built.
M. - Pardon me Grandpa ?
Dad- They interviewed him in the dressing room, on Pulse and he had his shirt off. He's got quite a build.
M. OK Grandpa.

What other similarities can they have ? Until, Grandpa mcphee chimed in, our lovely Ana was the only one talking much about Higgins' physical attributes. Maybe they're cosmic twins.

mcphee is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:27 PM
  #22
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It's not complete without them, IMO.

As for the rest of you guys, he didn't make you look bad. He just made you look inferior to him. There's a difference.

When it's my turn, I hope whoever it is proposes in private. I'll be bawling my eyes out and it won't be dignified.
Yeah I don't know if I'd want a public proposal either. What if I say no?

Ok, so Eli jersey, Giants PJ pants, and light-up cap for the wedding. Sounds good

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:27 PM
  #23
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
I popped the question to my now wife after a particularly romp... in bed.. at 4 am.


Damn H and his damn helicopter..
I brought D. to the club we were all in the night we met. She's afraid of heights anyways.

mcphee is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
  #24
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Did he say, "Like, ZOMGZ, Chris Higgins is like, so HAWT"?

Cause then we'd really be cosmic twins.

I hope he's okay, mcphee.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-02-2008, 02:29 PM
  #25
Turbo
Registered User
 
Turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Greys section 325
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,198
vCash: 500
This is awesome - congrats, man.

(this is for H10H, not the Higgins-lovin' dynamic duo).

Turbo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.