HUGE congrats H!! I'm so happy for you! Of course, with your proposal, you have ruined it because now everyone is going to have to try and live up to it.
WTK, count me out. Marriage will never be in my cards. Screw that. My vote is probably Fido, and even that may be down the road!
My proposal will top H10H's. But his proposal was badass for the time period he had to do so. Even if my future wife's family is not old-fashioned, I will probably do the same and ask for his permission as well.
Thanks everyone, I've had a chance to let everything sink in a little so I'm not quite as hyper as before.
To answer some questions and offer some replies.
- No wedding date has been set yet. Not that I'll have very much to say about the date since M and her mom and my mom will be making my decision for me. But I have put my foot down and said that the date can't happen on the same day as the Habs play.
- No date for a bachelor party has been set yet. But at the Brass rail sounds like a great idea.
- She isn't a true hockey fan. But she does watch Hab games with me from time to time. She is a fan of the russian players on our team, for obvious reasons.
- lol...even though I would have died laughing, she did not say "Hey Honey, its moon man, yes I'll marry you"
- Personally I like AD's proposal much more.
- My guess is Fido will be the next sucker...hmmm I mean person to get engaged.