HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Florida @ Los Angeles - 11/6/08 - 7:30 PM

Closed Thread

Old
11-07-2008, 12:35 AM
Goallum

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabwat View Post
this is the kind of s*** that cracks me up to no end.
I literally LOLed when I read it... although if he means that Frolov has been falling way too much, and the comment is meant as an encouragement for him to keep on his skates (which, btw, I hope are not the same ones that Roenick used two years ago, as it seems), then I'm all for it.

Old
11-07-2008, 12:45 AM
wabwat

Send a message via AIM to wabwat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goallum View Post
I literally LOLed when I read it... although if he means that Frolov has been falling way too much, and the comment is meant as an encouragement for him to keep on his skates (which, btw, I hope are not the same ones that Roenick used two years ago, as it seems), then I'm all for it.

apparently he and Stoll are NOT a very LARGE part of the reason why the opposition had only 6 shots after 40 minutes tonight or why the Kings are 2nd in the LEAGUE in fewest shots allowed.

Old
11-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Captain Ron

Quote:
apparently he and Stoll are NOT a very LARGE part of the reason why the opposition had only 6 shots after 40 minutes tonight or why the Kings are 2nd in the LEAGUE in fewest shots allowed.
That stat shocks the hell out of me......As long as I have watched the Kings I am sure that they have never been in the top 10 in that category (maybe not even the top 15).....If they can keep that up then that will be a huge accomplishment by the coaching staff.

Old
11-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Fishhead

Just got back, the Kings dominated large portions of that game tonight. They were moving great away from the puck, I hope they continue to do it.

Ersberg was a little shaky at times, but he came up big when it counted. He was really hesitant for about 5 minutes after that bad goal, but he settled down nicely. I say ride the guy a while longer, and permanently if the team plays like this in front of him.

Doughty was all over the place, another great game.

O'Sullivan was making things happen, great pressure on the puck tonight.

Calder looks good to me on that top line, personally I would leave him there. He makes space and drives the net, and is really starting to open things up for Brown and Kopitar. If the guy could get a few goals I think he would put up decent numbers. Tonight was the most pressure I've seen the top line apply for an entire game this year.

Preissing had a solid game too, a nice goal and some great plays to spring the forwards.

Old
11-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Mike Krushelnyski

I noticed that Quincey was a -2, off game?

Old
11-07-2008, 01:33 AM
Zad
HFB Partner

Got back from the game. Post game thread is open.

We are serving Blue Moon and large breasted blondes.

Come on down and enjoy,

Old
11-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Kingswin

apparently you guys missed the last four games... check out nhl.com to fill you in on that.

Old
11-07-2008, 02:36 AM
Saevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Krushelnyski View Post
I noticed that Quincey was a -2, off game?
No, he was solid. Both goals against Kings were fairly soft, I don't think the minuses reflect the way the team played tonight. Overall an extremely solid defensive effort by the Kings.

The Panthers came out very very hard in the 3rd period, and I'm not sure the Kings were ready for that, after the appalling effort shown by the visitors the first couple of periods. Think that resulted in at least one goal

Old
11-07-2008, 02:56 AM
aegwillnotwinthecup*

Quote:
this is the kind of s*** that cracks me up to no end.
I know you have a massive hard on for your boy Frolov, but he hasn't exactly lit the world on fire this season.

Old
11-07-2008, 09:57 AM
LombardiTool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty, eh? View Post
It was a bad goal, but that happens to all goaltenders ONCE in a while (some more than others).
Your double standards as pertained to goaltending is further proof why I have little respect for your posts on that topic.

Closed Thread