HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Lounge/Date Thread XXX-4: The absolutely nothing new in our lives edition.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-07-2008, 10:24 PM
  #76
ESunlin
Registered User
 
ESunlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Actually for my memory to work. I'd have to care enough to pay attention first.
I just got OWNED. Ouch.

Alright, one more early rise day, and then I get to sleep in on Sunday. I haven't slept in past seven in two weeks. I'm dying. I stay up too late. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, so I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Night y'all. Have a good weekend!

ESunlin is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:28 PM
  #77
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
It won't let me qupte you H10H

But, I'm ust waiting for my friens to leave the university bar so I can hit the alehouse with them and meet up with the chicks we're going to see. She already said she wants me to come with me frineds because she's got her friends there and theyb wat hookups.

Se xbieng had man, no worries, luckyngiht

lol...sounds like a fun night WTK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Take it from me, when you spend 12 hours at the office every week day, the last thing you wanna do is go out on a Friday night.
So if it won't come to you on a Friday night, just get laid on a Saturday instead.
That's nice, but WTK doesn't work 12 hours a day in a office. He's a 19 yr old male university student. He should be out having fun on a Friday night.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:29 PM
  #78
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
It won't let me qupte you H10H

But, I'm ust waiting for my friens to leave the university bar so I can hit the alehouse with them and meet up with the chicks we're going to see. She already said she wants me to come with me frineds because she's got her friends there and theyb wat hookups.

Se xbieng had man, no worries, luckyngiht
WOW... you are gonna be too drunk to get it up dude.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
  #79
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,305
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...sounds like a fun night WTK.



That's nice, but WTK doesn't work 12 hours a day in a office. He's a 19 yr old male university student. He should be out having fun on a Friday night.
yeah, but if you think about it.. I school ftom 10 to 2:15 nd then work from 4 til 10..

That's like.. 10 hours.. AND.. I'm a uni student, so count in studting that likes 26 hours a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
WOW... you are gonna be too drunk to get it up dude.
Don't worry, these girls are smoking.. if I can't get it up, I might as well auction it off cause I'll never se it.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:33 PM
  #80
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
yeah, but if you think about it.. I school ftom 10 to 2:15 nd then work from 4 til 10..

That's like.. 10 hours.. AND.. I'm a uni student, so count in studting that likes 26 hours a day
Yes but your 19 freaking years old. lol

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:34 PM
  #81
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Okay that's it I can't keep my eyes open any longer...

Goodnight everyone.

Have a good Saturday

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:36 PM
  #82
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
I just got OWNED. Ouch.

Alright, one more early rise day, and then I get to sleep in on Sunday. I haven't slept in past seven in two weeks. I'm dying. I stay up too late. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, so I think I'm gonna go to bed.

Night y'all. Have a good weekend!
lol...have a great weekend too E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Okay that's it I can't keep my eyes open any longer...

Goodnight everyone.

Have a good Saturday
Good night "A"...I plan on it...I'm going to watch the Habs kick the leafs ass.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 10:37 PM
  #83
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Okay that's it I can't keep my eyes open any longer...

Goodnight everyone.

Have a good Saturday
goodnight.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
  #84
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Went to go see Body of Lies.

Almost put me to sleep 5 times.
Movie has a cool premise but is way to friggin slow.

JMMR is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 01:38 AM
  #85
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
we won our second game of the tournament 4-1


Our third game of the round robin is Sunday.

Its a must win game if we want to advance to the quarter finals

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 02:20 AM
  #86
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,305
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Okay, wtf, how do you text someone and say wait and come down with your friends because I have friends here too.. and then say all your friends are single but not looking.

Teases, what the hell.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 06:13 AM
  #87
ESunlin
Registered User
 
ESunlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
I just drunk MSN messages. That's one step lower than a drunk dial I'm thinking.... Those were ****ING hilarious!

Off to ONE more morning at the dog show. Then I'm going SHOPPPPPPPPING, Red Wings game and SLEEP. That's all that is on my to-do list

Have a fun weekend y'all!

ESunlin is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 07:39 AM
  #88
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
I just drunk MSN messages. That's one step lower than a drunk dial I'm thinking.... Those were ****ING hilarious!

Off to ONE more morning at the dog show. Then I'm going SHOPPPPPPPPING, Red Wings game and SLEEP. That's all that is on my to-do list

Have a fun weekend y'all!

The WHOLE dunk MSN messages?

 
Old
11-08-2008, 08:05 AM
  #89
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Okay, wtf, how do you text someone and say wait and come down with your friends because I have friends here too.. and then say all your friends are single but not looking.

Teases, what the hell.
It never ceases to satisfy me, WTK, when boys set out just to use women for sex get ****-blocked or rejected. And it pisses me off to no end when sweet boys that really like a girl get totally rejected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious C View Post
The WHOLE dunk MSN messages?
I laughed my coffee out my nose. Ouch.

Have a good day, Frat Pack plus LW! I have to go in to work today, but I'm not too annoyed about it.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 08:08 AM
  #90
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It never ceases to satisfy me, WTK, when boys set out just to use women for sex get ****-blocked or rejected. And it pisses me off to no end when sweet boys that really like a girl get totally rejected.



I laughed my coffee out my nose. Ouch.

Have a good day, Frat Pack plus LW! I have to go in to work today, but I'm not too annoyed about it.
And a good day to you as wel, my dear

 
Old
11-08-2008, 08:11 AM
  #91
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,305
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It never ceases to satisfy me, WTK, when boys set out just to use women for sex get ****-blocked or rejected. And it pisses me off to no end when sweet boys that really like a girl get totally rejected.



I laughed my coffee out my nose. Ouch.

Have a good day, Frat Pack plus LW! I have to go in to work today, but I'm not too annoyed about it.
Frustrating thing is, I like the girl who invited me down. We had plans to go to the beach one day and the whole reason I went down was to see her, even though I had no intentions at all of going downtown last night. I worked, I don't have the money.

But, I went down anyway and she made it seem like she didn't even want us there, which is retarded, because if you didn't want us there, why invite us?

Now, the worst part of it all is, I met one of her friends and danced with her for a while and she seems pretty cool and pretty cute. But now with the history between the girl who invited me down, how can I even tell her that, yeah, I'm interested in you, but if there's nothing there, can you help hook me up with your friend?

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 10:30 AM
  #92
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Frustrating thing is, I like the girl who invited me down. We had plans to go to the beach one day and the whole reason I went down was to see her, even though I had no intentions at all of going downtown last night. I worked, I don't have the money.

But, I went down anyway and she made it seem like she didn't even want us there, which is retarded, because if you didn't want us there, why invite us?

Now, the worst part of it all is, I met one of her friends and danced with her for a while and she seems pretty cool and pretty cute. But now with the history between the girl who invited me down, how can I even tell her that, yeah, I'm interested in you, but if there's nothing there, can you help hook me up with your friend?
James Bond Would Do It.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 10:55 AM
  #93
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,594
vCash: 50
hey crew!

enjoy your days/nights

ill be out for the day again, enjoy the game!

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 11:00 AM
  #94
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,305
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
James Bond Would Do It.
Oh well, in that case.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:08 PM
  #95
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious C View Post
The WHOLE dunk MSN messages?


Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
It never ceases to satisfy me, WTK, when boys set out just to use women for sex get ****-blocked or rejected. And it pisses me off to no end when sweet boys that really like a girl get totally rejected.
lol...woman are just as guilty of this as we are.

Oh and I hope you had a good day at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Frustrating thing is, I like the girl who invited me down. We had plans to go to the beach one day and the whole reason I went down was to see her, even though I had no intentions at all of going downtown last night. I worked, I don't have the money.

But, I went down anyway and she made it seem like she didn't even want us there, which is retarded, because if you didn't want us there, why invite us?

Now, the worst part of it all is, I met one of her friends and danced with her for a while and she seems pretty cool and pretty cute. But now with the history between the girl who invited me down, how can I even tell her that, yeah, I'm interested in you, but if there's nothing there, can you help hook me up with your friend?
Bro, you were ****ing hammered last night. Do you think that maybe that could have something to do with it?

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
  #96
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...woman are just as guilty of this as we are.

Oh and I hope you had a good day at work.
Are you insinuating that she isn't really at work.... She better not be with a Penguins fan.... that would be wrong.

I look at Ana like a little sister... she can't be doing the with Sidney fans.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:32 PM
  #97
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Are you insinuating that she isn't really at work.... She better not be with a Penguins fan.... that would be wrong.

I look at Ana like a little sister... she can't be doing the with Sidney fans.
lol...I have no idea if she is or not. But my guess is she is working, she's a bit of a workaholic.

Since I consider "A" to be a good friend. If she decides to do the with a Sidney fan. She better not tell me, cause I'll laugh and make fun of her, like I would with any of my other friends.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:34 PM
  #98
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,526
vCash: 500
Tonight is da night.

It's gonna a first date with the stache


Russeltown is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:34 PM
  #99
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,965
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
lol...I have no idea if she is or not. But my guess is she is working, she's a bit of a workaholic.

Since I consider "A" to be a good friend. If she decides to do the with a Sidney fan. She better not tell me, cause I'll laugh and make fun of her, like I would with any of my other friends.
I guess I shouldn't criticize too much... before LW the girl I was after was a Sens fan...

She was a wall though.... until i started dating LW and she propositioned me at the bar a few weeks ago, but thats an old story now.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
  #100
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
I guess I shouldn't criticize too much... before LW the girl I was after was a Sens fan...

She was a wall though.... until i started dating LW and she propositioned me at the bar a few weeks ago, but thats an old story now.
The fun part about dating someone that roots from someone beside the Habs is the challenge of "converting them" Well atleast that's what I've been told, since I've never dated a woman that was interested in hockey.

I actually joked with "A" awhile back and told her before I came here. I'd never talked to any women that knew much about hockey. Sure some of the women I've met knew some of the players, but only because they thought they were hot. Kind of like me and women's tennis. lol

It's amazing how that happens. I'm not saying all women, but there are many who once they realize they can't have you. Will go all out to get you once you're taken.

A lot of my married guy friends tell me that they get hit on like crazy while wearing their wedding band. While they received little attention without it.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.