Atlanta’s team needs.

Closed Thread

Old
07-09-2004, 04:25 PM
DanStewartFC
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Atlanta’s team needs.

I proposed a question on the ‘Trade rumors and free agent talk’ board of “What are your favorite teams glaring needs?” and it was said in not so many words that Atlanta’s biggest needs were a scoring right winger, a top 4 defenseman and a 1st line center. Do any of these Wings players sound like they might fill one or all of your needs? Detroit would need to pay some salary of certain players on the below list to make anything work though.

C Robert Lang
C Pavel Datsyuk
C Jiri Hudler
RW Tomas Holmstrom
RW Darren McCarty
LW Ray Whitney
D Nicklas Lidstrom
D Derian Hatcher
D Jason Woolley
D Jiri Fischer
D Mathieu Dandenault
D Dmitri Bykov
G Manny Legace
G Stefan Liv

I would love GM Ken Holland to start collecting draft picks/prospects (like newly drafted RW Juraj Gracik) instead of trading for established players unless they are in their mid 20’s. Go ahead and propose a trade.

Old
07-09-2004, 05:39 PM
SlimJater

vCash: 500
Datsyuk seems unattainable but very intriguing. The only other name that stands out on the list for me is Tomas Holmstrom. The Thrashers really need a guy who can work in front of the net on the powerplay. However his contract and lack of speed are a bit scary. Just out of curiosity how much value does Holmstrom carry from Detroit's side?

Closed Thread