HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Micheal Grabovsky... cheapshot artist

Closed Thread

Old
11-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
Micheal Grabovsky... cheapshot artist

Did anybody see the Dave Morissette segment on RDS tonight?

They showed a sequence where Grabovsky is trying to to screen Price and he gives him a '' 6 inch'' shot . For someone who plays the game almost as often as i do i cannot thing of a more hypocrit cheapshot, to the goalie! I think now we know why S.Kost was really gettibng pissed off at him, i hope Price told the team and someone makes Grabovsky pay dearly for what he did, we 're not known in Montreal to start fires, but i think an exception should be maid for that punk

Old
11-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Stradale

Heres the clip at the 2:00 mark.

I hope our guys will jump on that little punk next game

Old
11-10-2008, 06:21 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Oh and Leafs fans com here and tell us Kostopoulos was dirty?!?! First time I see Grabovski do that, that was gutless, what a joke! Go troll elsewhere now. Wow...what a joke.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:24 PM
The Saurus

I love how one cheapshot Grabo pulled during the game is magnified like crazy here. None of them are equal to Andrei's trip on Schenn, Kostopoulos' hit on Van Ryn, the slew-foot on Schenn, or Sergei's blatant charge at Mikhail.

Honestly people, put things in to perspective here. You guys were dirty as hell on Saturday night.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Patty Roy

I dont think the run that SK made at Grabovski has anything to do with the butt end...my guess is that one was a long time coming between the two.

I'd venture that few, if any Habs (other than Price) new what Grabovski did to him during the game. Hopefully someone will teach the punk a lesson next time out.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:26 PM
StlRams514

Send a message via MSN to StlRams514
Seriously... It wasn't THAT bad by Grabovski, I bet that happens more than once a game. Anyways the slew foot was Schenn falling on his ass, but the Habs did play a lazy and dirty game.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Coldplay
Courage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThePeople View Post
I love how one cheapshot Grabo pulled during the game is magnified like crazy here. None of them are equal to Andrei's trip on Schenn, Kostopoulos' hit on Van Ryn, the slew-foot on Schenn, or Sergei's blatant charge at Mikhail.

Honestly people, put things in to perspective here.
You guys were dirty as hell on Saturday night.
Right, like you've done here...

Old
11-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Patty Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlRams514 View Post
Seriously... It wasn't THAT bad by Grabovski, I bet that happens more than once a game.
I can assure you that that type of a butt end does not happen more than once in a game. It was pretty dirty...

Old
11-10-2008, 06:29 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Does this really need its own thread after being discussed so much?

Old
11-10-2008, 06:30 PM
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome

Why did price punch Grab in the back before he jabbed back?

Old
11-10-2008, 06:32 PM
StlRams514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty Roy View Post
I can assure you that that type of a butt end does not happen more than once in a game. It was pretty dirty...
I do admit it was dirty, but there have been much worse plays this season, heck, in that same game! The Kostopolous hit was MUCH dirtier than Grabovski's butt end. The goalies virtually have a layer of frickin steel on them and it showed as Price didn't even flinch. If Grabovski had pulled a Ribeiro and done it to a player I would understand the outrage but Christ, Price didn't even mention the thing!

Old
11-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlBum View Post
Why did price punch Grab in the back before he jabbed back?
You HONESTLY never seen a goalie pushing the guy in front of him before???

I guess you're saying Price deserve the butt end because he gave a push on Grabovski?

Old
11-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Cyrrus147

Quote:

Honestly people, put things in to perspective here. You guys were dirty as hell on Saturday night.
Question of the day...why are you coming saying this here? You got at least two posts on your team board crying about how dirty the Habs were, I'm sure you can post your well-tough replies there.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:35 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:

Hello Nitso, we all know your one of the biggest homers on these boards...the guy basically did it on purpose and took his stick and stabbed in on Price...oh but a hit that Kostopoulos feels bad about, an unlucky trip is much worse...oh....why don't you go back to your ****ing tanking board and stop trolling.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:36 PM
StlRams514

Holy over-reaction by fellow Hab fans Batman!

Old
11-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Stradale

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlRams514 View Post
I do admit it was dirty, but there have been much worse plays this season, heck, in that same game! The Kostopolous hit was MUCH dirtier than Grabovski's butt end. The goalies virtually have a layer of frickin steel on them and it showed as Price didn't even flinch. If Grabovski had pulled a Ribeiro and done it to a player I would understand the outrage but Christ, Price didn't even mention the thing!
Price has more class than that. There was no consequence on the butt end so I guess its okay for the league. The league wont punish the act but the consequences. SInce PRice was not injured on that play, nothing will happened. If Grabovski hit Price neck, maybe he'll deserve a suspenion, but we never know, he is still a Leafs after all.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:38 PM
mcphee

[QUOTE=StlRams514;16256121]I do admit it was dirty, but there have been much worse plays this season, heck, in that same game! The Kostopolous hit was MUCH dirtier than Grabovski's butt end. The goalies virtually have a layer of frickin steel on them and it showed as Price didn't even flinch. If Grabovski had pulled a Ribeiro and done it to a player I would understand the outrage but Christ, Price didn't even mention the thing![/QUOTE

Butt ends rank as one the true ******* moves. It's one of the true chickencrap moves.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Boulette Cannon

I hate Grabovsky. So glad he's gone for good.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!

Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
a butt end is a 5 min major and a game miscondust... it's not "nothing"

Old
mcphee

Quote:
C'mon, come clean, you at least blushed when you typed this didn't you ? A lot of crap happened Saturday but don't start defending a little puke butt-ending, it makes you look like someone watching his first game.

Old
Magic33

Thats brutal. The worst part is, you can see him winding up. He lowered his top hand, getting ready to butt-end him. Kosto's hit wasn't done on purpose, its unfortunately part of the game, and the NHL needed to give a suspension. The butt-end was done on purpose, and probably deserves at least a game suspension.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
JGRB
#EllerThugLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
Hello Nitso, we all know your one of the biggest homers on these boards...the guy basically did it on purpose and took his stick and stabbed in on Price...oh but a hit that Kostopoulos feels bad about, an unlucky trip is much worse...oh....why don't you go back to your ****ing tanking board and stop trolling.
You must not have got the memo, now the Leafs can and should make a playoff run.

Plans ARE in the works for a cup parade on Younge Street. It's going to be glorious.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Stradale

Its not a SUPER dangerous play but it ****ing cheap, like very cheap. The kind of thing you do when you cant defend yourself so you do cheapshot like this. Im pretty sure other players in the league hate to see these shots, and they will remember it.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:44 PM
CPrice

Quote:

Leafs board is that way >>>>>>>>>>>
Keep you bias there.

Old
11-10-2008, 06:44 PM
JTWymanFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
C'mon, come clean, you at least blushed when you typed this didn't you ? A lot of crap happened Saturday but don't start defending a little puke butt-ending, it makes you look like someone watching his first game.
Now thats just funny right there, i don't care who you are !!!

Closed Thread