HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

"I cannot stand Grabovski anymore" -Sergei Kostitsyn

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-11-2008, 01:07 PM
  #101
Antropovsky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
So everything your guy did is fine and everything our guys did was wrong.....See....I thought that's why Habs fans were hated so much....

As far as the butt end is concerned.....since the concern is with head shots, we probably also should start accepting that a player stomps on somebody's leg with his skate....I mean, the concern is ONLY about head shots, referees and the league cannot concentrate in anything else that that...what kind of comment is this?

As far as already putting a label on Grabovski, let's acknowledge one thing here. He is doing great, though things can change fast can they? Didn't some of you despite of his hustle, were saying how this kid could never finish even if his life depended on it? Then, since he'll sign a big contract 'cause of his great season, we'll see how he handles himself 'cause then Leafs will want at one point becoming a better team...does that mean that Grabovski will remain your #1 centerman? Will he accept it? We will see, I'm just saying before putting him on a pedestal as a hero, as much as you were fast to judge him on his incapacity of being a scorer, just wait a little more before putting him at the level of Gretzky....
I haven't made one comment about Grabovski's play offensively, nor have I made any predictions on his "all star" Future. All I said was, Grabovski handled himself admirably, while Kostitsyn is in "me before we" mode. Higgins/Koivu/Kovalev have all refused to comment about Grabovski for a reason, and instead were only interested in discussing their own teams performance. Maybe it would be wise for the sophomore to follow the leaders?

Your comparing a Skate to a Stick? Are you saying that Grabovski kicking his skate at Price's midsection should be met with the same reaction as him using the butt end of his stick? Even so...using the Skate/Stick comparison, I know of a few instances where players were kicked, Havlat comes to mind as well as Shayne Corson. I think suspensions were handed out, but there wasn't a huge uproar.... because the kicks were directed at areas lower than that waist line. Now if the Kicks were directed at the faces, I'm sure it would have been a different story.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious C View Post
The scoreboard pointing wasnt the main issue...

The kicker was the butt end. Which seems to be ok since the media focus is on head shots. So I guess this is not a big deal.


Seriously, how naive can you be? A butt end not being a big deal? Give me a ****ing break. Its one of the dirtiest, most dangerous cheapshots in hockey. Its in the same cowardly category as spearing. But by justifying it by saying its not a big deal because the concern is to headshots just discredits any opinion you may have on the matter.

On top of that, your heroic boy tried to butt end a goalie. YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE GOALIE. EVER.
How naive can I be? How naive can the league be?... It wasn't even reviewed. Meanwhile head shots are reviewed on a consistent basis.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:21 PM
  #102
beowulf
Poster of the Year!
 
beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 33,732
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Pointing to the scoreboard?

Grabovski was targeted physically by Montreal and responded perfectly to the abuse. I can't believe a huge stink is being caused by Grabovski pointing at a score when Kostitsyn (who seemed more interested in attacking Grabovski then the puck all night) confronted him. Pointing at the score is probably THE most common form of retaliation/taunt in the history of all sports. I think you would be hard pressed to find any one player who hasn't done this once in their careers.

The fact that Grabovski is a small european, and was physically targeted by the Canadiens, and refused to back down is only another reason to love him. He's a true competitor. He is feisty, physical and not afraid to go to the net, or the corners.

Team Player - When pressed about Kostitsyn, Grabovski refused to comment. When pressed about Koivu, Grabovski gave praise.

Sideshow/not a Team Player - S. Kostitsyn expressing his feelings publically about Grabovski.

So far Grabovski has left everything on the ice, which is exactly what most managements likes to see. While Kostitsyn is acting like a loose cannon, and instead of focusing on the "embarrassing loss" he has focused on Grabovski. Joe Nieuwendyke came down to formally pat Grabovski on the back, so he must have been impressed with Grabovski's performance. Personally, I'm going to take note of that, way before Higgins/Kostitsyn's comments.

As for the butt end, last time I checked the big concern is with head shots.... stick infractions to the bodies happen all the time (slashes are common occurences), Grabovski clearly wasn't aiming for the Price's head.
Is this a joke? Have you every played? Yes head shots are important but a buttend can really cause an injury.

How is Sergei acting like a loose canon? Wow....

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:23 PM
  #103
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
I haven't made one comment about Grabovski's play offensively, nor have I made any predictions on his "all star" Future. All I said was, Grabovski handled himself admirably, while Kostitsyn is in "me before we" mode. Higgins/Koivu/Kovalev have all refused to comment about Grabovski for a reason, and instead were only interested in discussing their own teams performance. Maybe it would be wise for the sophomore to follow the leaders?

Your comparing a Skate to a Stick? Are you saying that Grabovski kicking his skate at Price's midsection should be met with the same reaction as him using the butt end of his stick? Even so...using the Skate/Stick comparison, I know of a few instances where players were kicked, Havlat comes to mind as well as Shayne Corson. I think suspensions were handed out, but there wasn't a huge uproar.... because the kicks were directed at areas lower than that waist line. Now if the Kicks were directed at the faces, I'm sure it would have been a different story.
Well Grabovski probably didn't comment on anything after the game but he did A LOT of commenting in the summer and before the game. Still, like I said before on another post, Grabovski could say whatever he wants, he just need to back it up so if I think that way for Grabovski, I expect the same for SKost.

Of course I'm NOT comparing a skate to a stick. I was just responding to your comment about the fact that the league is concentrated on head shots. As if you were saying that everything that is not a head shot is fine.....So the league can concentrate on head shots all they want, it doesn't mean that they can concentrate on other things from a single slashing to the hand, who could send you 1 month without playing to a knee on knee collision who could send you packing for 1 year....

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:27 PM
  #104
Antropovsky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
Is this a joke? Have you every played? Yes head shots are important but a buttend can really cause an injury.

How is Sergei acting like a loose canon? Wow....
Read my statements and you'll notice that your questions have been answered.

Again... if the Butt End was as dangerous as many of you are making it out to be, then I'm sure it would have at least been reviewed.

Kovalev/Koivu/Higgins - the leaders of your team have made it clear that Grabovski's status is no longer of any interest to the team, and have refused to comment on him. S. Kostitsyn clearly didn't get the memo.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:27 PM
  #105
CPrice
Registered User
 
CPrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,251
vCash: 500
@Antropovsky

Its good you find Grabovski as a team player, because when he was here out of 23 skaters he was the worst 'team' member. Hence the reason he was traded. Call SK a loose cannon all you want but his comments were no worse then Grabovski's.

CPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:28 PM
  #106
LyleOdelein
Registered User
 
LyleOdelein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Renfrew
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
stick infractions to the bodies happen all the time (slashes are common occurences), Grabovski clearly wasn't aiming for the Price's head.
Regardless of where they are aimed, buttends are disgusting, dirty, intentional plays. It's on par with a baseball swing slash or a spear.

LyleOdelein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
  #107
Mikalyx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 38
vCash: 500
It should be a penalty, and a Laracque ass-kicking! But don't tell Leafs fan, they have tendencies to get mad...

Mikalyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
  #108
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 21,023
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Pointing to the scoreboard?

Grabovski was targeted physically by Montreal and responded perfectly to the abuse. I can't believe a huge stink is being caused by Grabovski pointing at a score when Kostitsyn (who seemed more interested in attacking Grabovski then the puck all night) confronted him. Pointing at the score is probably THE most common form of retaliation/taunt in the history of all sports. I think you would be hard pressed to find any one player who hasn't done this once in their careers.

The fact that Grabovski is a small european, and was physically targeted by the Canadiens, and refused to back down is only another reason to love him. He's a true competitor. He is feisty, physical and not afraid to go to the net, or the corners.

Team Player - When pressed about Kostitsyn, Grabovski refused to comment. When pressed about Koivu, Grabovski gave praise.

Sideshow/not a Team Player - S. Kostitsyn expressing his feelings publically about Grabovski.

So far Grabovski has left everything on the ice, which is exactly what most managements likes to see. While Kostitsyn is acting like a loose cannon, and instead of focusing on the "embarrassing loss" he has focused on Grabovski. Joe Nieuwendyke came down to formally pat Grabovski on the back, so he must have been impressed with Grabovski's performance. Personally, I'm going to take note of that, way before Higgins/Kostitsyn's comments.

As for the butt end, last time I checked the big concern is with head shots.... stick infractions to the bodies happen all the time (slashes are common occurences), Grabovski clearly wasn't aiming for the Price's head.
LOL.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:37 PM
  #109
Antropovsky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well Grabovski probably didn't comment on anything after the game but he did A LOT of commenting in the summer and before the game. Still, like I said before on another post, Grabovski could say whatever he wants, he just need to back it up so if I think that way for Grabovski, I expect the same for SKost.

Of course I'm NOT comparing a skate to a stick. I was just responding to your comment about the fact that the league is concentrated on head shots. As if you were saying that everything that is not a head shot is fine.....So the league can concentrate on head shots all they want, it doesn't mean that they can concentrate on other things from a single slashing to the hand, who could send you 1 month without playing to a knee on knee collision who could send you packing for 1 year....
I agree that the league should be giving harsher punishments for deliberate acts that cause long term injury. But were talking about a Goaltender who is equipped the necessary padding to protect him from 100 + mph shots. Had Grabovski did the same to a player.... then I could see the argument. Is it a dirty play, yes, but dangerous? Not very much more then the punch that Price laid to the back of Grabovski's head, prior to the Butt End.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:41 PM
  #110
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,028
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
I agree that the league should be giving harsher punishments for deliberate acts that cause long term injury. But were talking about a Goaltender who is equipped the necessary padding to protect him from 100 + mph shots. Had Grabovski did the same to a player.... then I could see the argument. Is it a dirty play, yes, but dangerous? Not very much more then the punch that Price laid to the back of Grabovski's head, prior to the Butt End.
I think you underestimate the power of a butt end. A puck goes fast, granted, but a butt end has leverage behind it and it could be upwards of 200-300 lbs of force. You could easily break a rib, padding or not.

waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:44 PM
  #111
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
I agree that the league should be giving harsher punishments for deliberate acts that cause long term injury. But were talking about a Goaltender who is equipped the necessary padding to protect him from 100 + mph shots. Had Grabovski did the same to a player.... then I could see the argument. Is it a dirty play, yes, but dangerous? Not very much more then the punch that Price laid to the back of Grabovski's head, prior to the Butt End.


That punch with a glove on his upper back? Compared to a butt end? While Grabovski is borderline in his crease the whole time? You are in the crease, here comes the consequences, but what did Price did to deserve that kind of butt end?

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:50 PM
  #112
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 21,023
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Read my statements and you'll notice that your questions have been answered.

Again... if the Butt End was as dangerous as many of you are making it out to be, then I'm sure it would have at least been reviewed.

Kovalev/Koivu/Higgins - the leaders of your team have made it clear that Grabovski's status is no longer of any interest to the team, and have refused to comment on him. S. Kostitsyn clearly didn't get the memo.
I wasn't going to respond to you, because I just think your posts are top notch comedy, but I couldn't resist after seeing so many of them.

S.Kost was a real good friend of Grabo at a certain time, their relationship isn't comparable to the one Koivu/Kovalev/Higgins had with him. They were only teammates.

As far as S.Kost ''acting like a classless child'', what about Grabo missing the bus last year??..what about him whining about not having enough Ice Time as a ROOKIE??..What about him thinking he's good enough to just magically be given the #1 or #2 spot on the top eastern team??..
What about his arrogant comments prior to the game??..
Ahh..yess..the Class of Mikhail Grabovski..

We destroyed your pee-wee team during our first match up. You guys looked like crap and Grabovski was a ghost. Did anybody even talk about him??..No.
Was he ''targeted'' as you say??..No.
Did anybody make any cheap shot attempt on him??..No.

After a slow start, he gets on a little scoring streak and when we come to town, he starts to talk crap??..He runs over our goalie..he butt ends him on another play..he talks crap to our players because he's having a good game..and you're crying we targeted him all night??.....Just like during the first game, he wouldn't have said anything if he wasn't having a good game. This shows how big of a P***Y he is.
The Class I tell you!



S.Kost said they're not friends anymore, that he isn't a team player and that he'll remember all for the rematch.
Koivu/Higgins/Kovalev were never friends with him, they said he's not part of the team, who cares about him.
But yea..what a sour loser this S.Kost is!


Last edited by Kriss E: 11-11-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:50 PM
  #113
TheCH*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,060
vCash: 500
What a vag Grabovski is!

TheCH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:56 PM
  #114
Antropovsky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post


That punch with a glove on his upper back? Compared to a butt end? While Grabovski is borderline in his crease the whole time? You are in the crease, here comes the consequences, but what did Price did to deserve that kind of butt end?
Borderline in his crease the whole time? You may notice that Grabovski is harmlessly standing outside the blue ice, when Price comes out to punch him. Which is what instigated Grabovski response.

You and I have differing opinions on the consequences of going into a Goalies crease:

4:07 TORONTO MIKHAIL GRABOVSKI: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE
6:54 TORONTO DOMINIC MOORE: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE
9:19 TORONTO JASON BLAKE: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 01:59 PM
  #115
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Frankly, S.Kost should shut up. Take the high raod, there's nothing to be gained by palying a media game with someone like Grabovski. Let him play the fool, but don't play it with him.

If Koivu hasn't suggested this to him yet, he should, or Kovalev should. It makes him look like a kid. Grabovski's older and should know better but I don't care how a Leaf carries himself.

It was made clear that we were not to venture onto opposing boards to take exception with opinions being expressed there . I was led to believe that team's boards were to be left alone to express whether or not opposing players were low lifes. It seemed all was fair. Now fans are allowed to challenge opinions again ?

Are only Leaf fans granted this right or am I just hyper sensitive due to the fact that I couldn't get my hair just right today ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
  #116
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Future is Now
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,235
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Borderline in his crease the whole time? You may notice that Grabovski is harmlessly standing outside the blue ice, when Price comes out to punch him. Which is what instigated Grabovski response.
So I wonder why you don't hear about guys like Smyth and Holmstrom butt-ending goalies in the groin every game? Oh right, because among those who "get" the game, they know that it just isn't done. Period. No matter how much shots to the back of the head you get (which Price did not invent, mind you).

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
  #117
CPrice
Registered User
 
CPrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,251
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Frankly, S.Kost should shut up. Take the high raod, there's nothing to be gained by palying a media game with someone like Grabovski. Let him play the fool, but don't play it with him.

If Koivu hasn't suggested this to him yet, he should, or Kovalev should. It makes him look like a kid. Grabovski's older and should know better but I don't care how a Leaf carries himself.

It was made clear that we were not to venture onto opposing boards to take exception with opinions being expressed there . I was led to believe that team's boards were to be left alone to express whether or not opposing players were low lifes. It seemed all was fair. Now fans are allowed to challenge opinions again ?

Are only Leaf fans granted this right or am I just hyper sensitive due to the fact that I couldn't get my hair just right today ?
I agree with this post 100%. Now about your hair...

CPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:05 PM
  #118
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 21,023
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Borderline in his crease the whole time? You may notice that Grabovski is harmlessly standing outside the blue ice, when Price comes out to punch him. Which is what instigated Grabovski response.

You and I have differing opinions on the consequences of going into a Goalies crease:

4:07 TORONTO MIKHAIL GRABOVSKI: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE
6:54 TORONTO DOMINIC MOORE: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE
9:19 TORONTO JASON BLAKE: 2 MINUTES FOR GOALTENDER INTERFERENCE
Look at it again.
Price shoves him out of the crease, which is kinda permitted for goalies..
Grabovski butt ends him, whether it's less dangerous than a head shot or not is irrelevant. It's a dirty play.
Play continues, somebody shoots on Price, he makes the save well in his crease and Grabo falls on him by himself.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  #119
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Strathroy, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 62,898
vCash: 500
"he's not my friend anymore" lol they sound like ****ing school yard kids.

Jaysfanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  #120
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 21,023
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Frankly, S.Kost should shut up. Take the high raod, there's nothing to be gained by palying a media game with someone like Grabovski. Let him play the fool, but don't play it with him.

If Koivu hasn't suggested this to him yet, he should, or Kovalev should. It makes him look like a kid. Grabovski's older and should know better but I don't care how a Leaf carries himself.

It was made clear that we were not to venture onto opposing boards to take exception with opinions being expressed there . I was led to believe that team's boards were to be left alone to express whether or not opposing players were low lifes. It seemed all was fair. Now fans are allowed to challenge opinions again ?

Are only Leaf fans granted this right or am I just hyper sensitive due to the fact that I couldn't get my hair just right today ?
Maybe that's because he is a kid??

We also don't know the full story behind them, so I think it's foolish to pass judgment.

I also find it refreshing to hear someone speak his heart out, instead of acting politically correct. We have enough of those.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
  #121
teleman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikalyx View Post
It should be a penalty, and a Laracque ass-kicking! But don't tell Leafs fan, they have tendencies to get mad...
I agree it should be a penalty.
I strongly disagree about a Laracque ass-kicking. If this were to happen the optics would be horrible. You don't send a heavyweight after a small player without incurring the wrath of the league and losing a lot of hard earned respect.
The best way to deal with it is to play well, play hard and win.

All of these comments about Grabovski are laughable. It is all supposition and speculation fueled by an overzealous media.
If a player is happy about sitting no team should want that player. If a player is confident that they can play the game at a certain level that's usually a good thing. Leaving the team like he did last year wasn't a smart move nor was it a well thought out, mature decision.

Montreal made a smart decision to trade him but I doubt it was anything personal or about his skill. It was a matter of not having room to utilize what he could offer and maximizing him as an asset.

I'm not impressed with his butt end on Price but otherwise he's doing his job the same as so many players have before including many Habs.
What I find interesting is how personally some Hab fans have taken it.

teleman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
  #122
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
If you punch me in the head during a game, [which I know you wouldn't] and I responded by spitting on you, people would remember me as the low life that spits.

It would be silly to argue that spitting is more painful than punching. Still, I'd forever be the creepy guy that spits. Butt ending has that connotation.

I can't believe that you don't understand this. Well, know, I don't believe it, you're just won't give it up.


Last edited by Squiffy: 11-11-2008 at 02:26 PM.
mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
  #123
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
"he's not my friend anymore" lol they sound like ****ing school yard kids.
Speaking while not knowing the context...that sounds like Leafs fans....

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
  #124
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Maybe that's because he is a kid??

We also don't know the full story behind them, so I think it's foolish to pass judgment.

I also find it refreshing to hear someone speak his heart out, instead of acting politically correct. We have enough of those.
C'mon, this is e talk daily stuff. Watch the teaser to hear what SK say snext, wait with baited breath for Grabs reply. The story doesn't matter, shut up, and pick your game up a notch.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
  #125
BadKiwi
 
BadKiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 563
vCash: 500
Why the hell is there some sort of debate. To me, it's all very clear. Leafs suck and they'll always be in the wrong. /thread

BadKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.