HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"I cannot stand Grabovski anymore" -Sergei Kostitsyn

Old
11-11-2008, 02:18 PM
habfan4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
I agree that the league should be giving harsher punishments for deliberate acts that cause long term injury. But were talking about a Goaltender who is equipped the necessary padding to protect him from 100 + mph shots. Had Grabovski did the same to a player.... then I could see the argument. Is it a dirty play, yes, but dangerous? Not very much more then the punch that Price laid to the back of Grabovski's head, prior to the Butt End.
The league doesn't agree with your assessment on which foul is potentially more dangerous, the act of attempting to butt-end an opponent is a double minor. There is also no mention in the NHL rule book of a goaltender’s equipment being a mitigating factor in determining what is a foul.

habfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Squiffy
Victims, rn't we all

Antro, man... let it go. You're not going to convince anyone here, and that's fine, it's the Habs board.

R.I.P. Darryl buddy... it was too soon.. too soon
Squiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:32 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Pointing to the scoreboard?

Grabovski was targeted physically by Montreal and responded perfectly to the abuse. I can't believe a huge stink is being caused by Grabovski pointing at a score when Kostitsyn (who seemed more interested in attacking Grabovski then the puck all night) confronted him. Pointing at the score is probably THE most common form of retaliation/taunt in the history of all sports. I think you would be hard pressed to find any one player who hasn't done this once in their careers.

The fact that Grabovski is a small european, and was physically targeted by the Canadiens, and refused to back down is only another reason to love him. He's a true competitor. He is feisty, physical and not afraid to go to the net, or the corners.

Team Player - When pressed about Kostitsyn, Grabovski refused to comment. When pressed about Koivu, Grabovski gave praise.

Sideshow/not a Team Player - S. Kostitsyn expressing his feelings publically about Grabovski.

So far Grabovski has left everything on the ice, which is exactly what most managements likes to see. While Kostitsyn is acting like a loose cannon, and instead of focusing on the "embarrassing loss" he has focused on Grabovski. Joe Nieuwendyke came down to formally pat Grabovski on the back, so he must have been impressed with Grabovski's performance. Personally, I'm going to take note of that, way before Higgins/Kostitsyn's comments.

As for the butt end, last time I checked the big concern is with head shots.... stick infractions to the bodies happen all the time (slashes are common occurences), Grabovski clearly wasn't aiming for the Price's head.
Grabo was also one of the three guys penalized for skating through Price and dragging him out of the crease. Then later the butt end. Let's not pretend that everybody doesn't know exactly what was going on

I suspect that if Toskala was run into 3 times and then butt ended there would be some serious howling from the leaf's camp. True or not true?

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:32 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
The league doesn't agree with your assessment on which foul is potentially more dangerous, the act of attempting to butt-end an opponent is a double minor. There is also no mention in the NHL rule book of a goaltender’s equipment being a mitigating factor in determining what is a foul.
Yeah. It's like if I said in a MTL vs TOR game, say Begin spears Antropov in the elbow pad. "Oh that shouldn't be a penalty, it hit him in the elbow pad where it doesn't hurt" I mean come on, what kind of flawed logic is that. So if you're wearing a jock strap it gives me the right to kick you straight in the balls then right?

I mean come on it's a laughably poor excuse, your player did a classless move, he buttended somebody, what's worse is that he did it to a goalie and former teammate. It's a dirty move and it took a lot of non-class to do it.

Lets not argue about facts here, it was a dirty move and that's all there is to it. So go back to your leafs board and discuss it cause clearly nobody here shares your opinion that is based on faulty logic.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Antropovsky

Quote:
Pointing to the scoreboard?

Grabovski was targeted physically by Montreal and responded perfectly to the abuse. I can't believe a huge stink is being caused by Grabovski pointing at a score when Kostitsyn (who seemed more interested in attacking Grabovski then the puck all night) confronted him. Pointing at the score is probably THE most common form of retaliation/taunt in the history of all sports. I think you would be hard pressed to find any one player who hasn't done this once in their careers.

The fact that Grabovski is a small european, and was physically targeted by the Canadiens, and refused to back down is only another reason to love him. He's a true competitor. He is feisty, physical and not afraid to go to the net, or the corners.

Team Player - When pressed about Kostitsyn, Grabovski refused to comment. When pressed about Koivu, Grabovski gave praise.

Sideshow/not a Team Player - S. Kostitsyn expressing his feelings publically about Grabovski.

So far Grabovski has left everything on the ice, which is exactly what most managements likes to see. While Kostitsyn is acting like a loose cannon, and instead of focusing on the "embarrassing loss" he has focused on Grabovski. Joe Nieuwendyke came down to formally pat Grabovski on the back, so he must have been impressed with Grabovski's performance. Personally, I'm going to take note of that, way before Higgins/Kostitsyn's comments.

As for the butt end, last time I checked the big concern is with head shots.... stick infractions to the bodies happen all the time (slashes are common occurences), Grabovski clearly wasn't aiming for the Price's head.
Quote:
I haven't made one comment about Grabovski's play offensively, nor have I made any predictions on his "all star" Future. All I said was, Grabovski handled himself admirably, while Kostitsyn is in "me before we" mode. Higgins/Koivu/Kovalev have all refused to comment about Grabovski for a reason, and instead were only interested in discussing their own teams performance. Maybe it would be wise for the sophomore to follow the leaders?

Your comparing a Skate to a Stick? Are you saying that Grabovski kicking his skate at Price's midsection should be met with the same reaction as him using the butt end of his stick? Even so...using the Skate/Stick comparison, I know of a few instances where players were kicked, Havlat comes to mind as well as Shayne Corson. I think suspensions were handed out, but there wasn't a huge uproar.... because the kicks were directed at areas lower than that waist line. Now if the Kicks were directed at the faces, I'm sure it would have been a different story.

How naive can I be? How naive can the league be?... It wasn't even reviewed. Meanwhile head shots are reviewed on a consistent basis.
Quote:
Read my statements and you'll notice that your questions have been answered.

Again... if the Butt End was as dangerous as many of you are making it out to be, then I'm sure it would have at least been reviewed.

Kovalev/Koivu/Higgins - the leaders of your team have made it clear that Grabovski's status is no longer of any interest to the team, and have refused to comment on him. S. Kostitsyn clearly didn't get the memo.
Quote:
I agree that the league should be giving harsher punishments for deliberate acts that cause long term injury. But were talking about a Goaltender who is equipped the necessary padding to protect him from 100 + mph shots. Had Grabovski did the same to a player.... then I could see the argument. Is it a dirty play, yes, but dangerous? Not very much more then the punch that Price laid to the back of Grabovski's head, prior to the Butt End.
You guys should take note that I never once said that it wasn't a dirty play. I just said that it wasn't suspension worthy. In fact I actually refered to the play as dirty. I only commented because it is biased to say that Grabovski is a weazel, when you guys roll out the red carpet for Kovalev - who has a history of unsportsmanlike instances (faking injuries)(Elbow). As well as A. Kostitsyn - who deliberately tripped Schenn up in one of the most dangerous situations in hockey and S. Kostitsyn - who is now creating a sideshow by continuing his comments about Grabovski ("Me not Me mentality"). When it would seem that the Captaincy is deterring from it.

Quote:
Double Minor high sticking instances that go missed, aren't ruled upon after games. I can assure you that the League is aware of the play, and seemingly has deemed it harmless enough not to pursue.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Squiffy
Victims, rn't we all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
It was made clear that we were not to venture onto opposing boards to take exception with opinions being expressed there . I was led to believe that team's boards were to be left alone to express whether or not opposing players were low lifes. It seemed all was fair. Now fans are allowed to challenge opinions again ?

Are only Leaf fans granted this right or am I just hyper sensitive due to the fact that I couldn't get my hair just right today ?
I don't know if you're referring to one of the Grabs threads on the Leaf board Mcphee, but I felt we let Habs fans express themselves more then adequately over there. The fan club one was off topic for a Grabs debate, and the one with the quotes was closed because it was baiting you guys, not because fans were trolling it.

But the MVR injury thread and the "I have long memory, we will meet again," S.Kostitsyn - Grabovski Comments" thread are chock full of Habbers and their thoughts.

Again, I don't even know if that's what you're referring to, but the voice of Habs Nation was certainly not stifled on our board these past few days, IMO.

Old
11-11-2008, 02:34 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
Grabo was also one of the three guys penalized for skating through Price and dragging him out of the crease. Then later the butt end. Let's not pretend that everybody doesn't know exactly what was going on

I suspect that if Toskala was run into 3 times and then butt ended there would be some serious howling from the leaf's camp. True or not true?
LOL I made the exact same point early. I'm sure if Begin buttended Toskala Antropovsky wouldn't even complain about it right? come on man, I mean he isn't a proven hypocrite but it doesn't take a genius to realize he likely is one.

He's just coming here for the purpose of trolling our forums.

Last edited by Darz: 11-11-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: NO!
Old
11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Read my statements and you'll notice that your questions have been answered.

Again... if the Butt End was as dangerous as many of you are making it out to be, then I'm sure it would have at least been reviewed.

Kovalev/Koivu/Higgins - the leaders of your team have made it clear that Grabovski's status is no longer of any interest to the team, and have refused to comment on him. S. Kostitsyn clearly didn't get the memo.
The butt end was just a chicken salad act by Grabo that is unacceptable. On the other hand I took greater exception to a guy deliberately skating through Price's legs, which was penalized.

All it takes is stretching that hamstring the wrong way a bit and the season can be over

So please spare me the goalie is protected argument. Nothing he did was justifiable.

The diving routine and glove throwing act was just an extra level of being a grade A jerk.

I think he got a Sean Avery hat trick!

Old
11-11-2008, 02:39 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
I don't know if you're referring to one of the Grabs threads on the Leaf board Mcphee, but I felt we let Habs fans express themselves more then adequately over there. The fan club one was off topic for a Grabs debate, and the one with the quotes was closed because it was baiting you guys, not because fans were trolling it.

But the MVR injury thread and the "I have long memory, we will meet again," S.Kostitsyn - Grabovski Comments" thread are chock full of Habbers and their thoughts.

Again, I don't even know if that's what you're referring to, but the voice of Habs Nation was certainly not stifled on our board these past few days, IMO.
Honestly if you want to start handing out infractions to the habbers doing this on the leafs forum in an effort to get both habs people and leafs people to leave each others forums alone, by all means. I downright promote it if you do it, but imo what antropovsky is doing is considered trolling. He's in the habs forum as a leafs fan, he's made his argument and all and that is fine, but he refuses to let it go. This isn't the leafs forum where if a hab fan mentions something you can all badger him if you'd like to as he shouldn't be trolling in the first place. So if you'd like to discuss this topic further amongst people who actually care, go to the leafs forum. Nobody here agrees with his opinion nor do they care about his opinion other then to outright call it comedic. His attempt here is to troll, not to have a conversation about this because if it were he would have let it go long ago, he isn't going to convince anybody of anything over here.

Old
11-11-2008, 02:39 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
LOL I made the exact same point early. I'm sure if Begin buttended Toskala Antropovsky wouldn't even complain about it right? come on man, I mean he isn't a proven hypocrite but it doesn't take a genius to realize he likely is one.

He's just coming here for the purpose of trolling our forums.
I'm still trying top get over Wilson saying Montreal should be further penalized for the TKost/MVR incident. Something about having their bench shortened or whatever. Where was this umbrage when Hollweg was doing his repeat majors. Total hypocrisy

Meanwhile, new topic: When is a butt end okay?

Old
11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
RC51

I don't want Grabo suspended.
I want him on the ice the next time the Habs and Leafs meet on Jan 8th and at the Bell Center.
It will be open season on Grabo, nothing but clean hits, if Grabo has the puck, every hab will take the man not the puck until Grabo cries mamma

RC51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Fido22

From my little experience (not that it means anything), Leaf fans on this board are, in large part, well articulated and fair. We can host a little civil discourse with them without attacking their intentions or closing the door on them, can't we?

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

Quote:
You guys should take note that I never once said that it wasn't a dirty play. I just said that it wasn't suspension worthy. In fact I actually refered to the play as dirty. I only commented because it is biased to say that Grabovski is a weazel, when you guys roll out the red carpet for Kovalev - who has a history of unsportsmanlike instances (faking injuries)(Elbow). As well as A. Kostitsyn - who deliberately tripped Schenn up in one of the most dangerous situations in hockey and S. Kostitsyn - who is now creating a sideshow by continuing his comments about Grabovski ("Me not Me mentality"). When it would seem that the Captaincy is deterring from it.

Double Minor high sticking instances that go missed, aren't ruled upon after games.
I can assure you that the League is aware of the play, and seemingly has deemed it harmless enough not to pursue.
That's cause they're accidental, not premeditated. You do know the different meaning of those terms don't you?

Do you suspend based on the injury? or the intent?..
That's different.

As for your weak statement that Kovalev has a history of being a weak sportsmanship player (faking injury that you have no proof off)..A.Kost deliberately tripped Schenn...are all your own assumptions.
YOU, Mister Antropovsky. The One, Neo where have you been?

As for S.Kost, you don't know half the story, so maybe you should restrain yourself from passing judgment of a situation you barely comprehend.

Be happy your team won, call S.Kost a sour loser and leave it at that.
Don't try to come here and debate that S.Kost KEEPS yapping when he stopped commenting, that Kovalev is a dirty player, that A.Kost intentionally tripped Schenn with the intent to injure him, that a missed high sticking accidental penalty is the same as a deliberate butt end around the groin section, that Grabovski is innocent of all.

You just sound...comical..

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Darz

Quote:
Honestly if you want to start handing out infractions to the habbers doing this on the leafs forum in an effort to get both habs people and leafs people to leave each others forums alone, by all means. I downright promote it if you do it, but imo what antropovsky is doing is considered trolling. He's in the habs forum as a leafs fan, he's made his argument and all and that is fine, but he refuses to let it go. This isn't the leafs forum where if a hab fan mentions something you can all badger him if you'd like to as he shouldn't be trolling in the first place. So if you'd like to discuss this topic further amongst people who actually care, go to the leafs forum. Nobody here agrees with his opinion nor do they care about his opinion other then to outright call it comedic. His attempt here is to troll, not to have a conversation about this because if it were he would have let it go long ago, he isn't going to convince anybody of anything over here.
The situation is being monitored, and to date nothing I've seen Antropovsky post is considered trolling.
I understand what you are saying, but we can't ban posters just because they don't agree with the majority. If he posts something that a mod considers trolling actions will be taken.
This is not a subject for discussion on these boards.

11-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Squiffy
Victims, rn't we all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
The situation is being monitored, and to date nothing I've seen Antropovsky post is considered trolling.
I understand what you are saying, but we can't ban posters just because they don't agree with the majority. If he posts something that a mod considers trolling actions will be taken.
Well spoken and agreed.

Old
11-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Go Habs Go

I don't know why there's so much hoopla over one game. Its a Leafs-Habs game, things like this always happens and has always happened. This is what makes our rivalry great. Its unfortunate for guys like MVR but as far as the A Kost thing with Schenn, Grabs butt end on Price... Its all part of the animosity between the two teams. This is what makes Leafs/Habs games so great, its always a war! Hopefully next game will also be exciting

Go Habs Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
From my little experience (not that it means anything), Leaf fans on this board are, in large part, well articulated and fair. We can host a little civil discourse with them without attacking their intentions or closing the door on them, can't we?
I actually totally agree...but I'm wondering....is it because we find them more pleasant to talk 'cause we're comparing them to Bruins fans???

I don't agree with Antropovsky at all, still, it's pleasant to talk and not read "/$"/$"/$ Divers.../$%$%%?& softies...."/$%?*! frenchies....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Antropovsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post

If Toskala was run, and the team was rewarded with Powerplays.... there would be zero complaints from my side.

Now if he was Butt Ended.... then I would definitely be calling for retribution. I personally am not a fan of the play, but its a one time occurrence Vs an opponent that clearly targeted him physically. If Grabovski becomes a repeat offender of dirty plays, then I'm sure I wouldn't be too keen on him anymore. There is consistency in my judgements, Kovalev is notorious for his unsportsmanlike play (faking injuires/Elbows), yet he is (for the most part) gushed over on this board.

I like Grabovski because he puts in an honest effort nightly, he isn't afraid of the corners or of going to the net, and shows a very strong passion for the game. Of course its early, and this all can quickly change... he could suddenly have a attitude/personality similar to Kovalev's, where I'd quickly no longer be a fan.

Anyways... I better retreat back to my board, I'm not meaning to Troll, which is where this seems to be venturing.

Thanks for the Discussions.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Darz

Quote:
Kovalev is notorious for his unsportsmanlike play (faking injuires/Elbows), yet he is gushed over on this board.

......just like Darcy 'Driver' Tucker was gushed over on the Leafs board. If you think that is a trait of only Montreal Canadiens fans you are mistaken.

Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Fido22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I actually totally agree...but I'm wondering....is it because we find them more pleasant to talk 'cause we're comparing them to Bruins fans???

I don't agree with Antropovsky at all, still, it's pleasant to talk and not read "/$"/$"/$ Divers.../$%$%%?& softies...."/$%?*! frenchies....
I was thinking that when I wrote that post.

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 03:05 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post

I haven't been over there. I thought that things were made clear that fan bases were allowed to go ******* on their own board about whatever they wanted to within certain bounds. The idea that I thought was being communicated was that a fan expressing an opinion on another team's board, mainly corrective in nature, was unwelcome.

Since I believed that to be the case, I don't visit far from home any more, I figured it was sad that you couldn't politley chat anywhere else anymore but what the hell, no skin off my arse. When I see about 100 posts telling Hab fans what they should think, I wonder what's going on.

If the Leaf board had a conversation involving Hab fans over the last few days, fine, but that wasn't what I was referring to.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2008, 03:06 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
I'm not saying ban... more-so warning or if extreme infract.

But I get what you're saying. I just feel the intent behind his posts aren't pure. He's sort of baiting people imo and he can have this very same discussion with leafs fans if he really didn't want to stir up some ****.

In essence: He's just looking for an argument in a place that doesn't need to have it, he could be having a normal convo in the leafs forum about it but no, he comes here to start an argument and if you ask me, to a certain degree or on a certain level, this is trolling. At the very minimum baiting.

Old
11-11-2008, 03:14 PM
neofury*

Quote:
If Toskala was run, and the team was rewarded with Powerplays.... there would be zero complaints from my side.

Now if he was Butt Ended.... then I would definitely be calling for retribution. I personally am not a fan of the play, but its a one time occurrence Vs an opponent that clearly targeted him physically. If Grabovski becomes a repeat offender of dirty plays, then I'm sure I wouldn't be too keen on him anymore. There is consistency in my judgements, Kovalev is notorious for his unsportsmanlike play (faking injuires/Elbows), yet he is (for the most part) gushed over on this board.

I like Grabovski because he puts in an honest effort nightly, he isn't afraid of the corners or of going to the net, and shows a very strong passion for the game. Of course its early, and this all can quickly change... he could suddenly have a attitude/personality similar to Kovalev's, where I'd quickly no longer be a fan.

Anyways... I better retreat back to my board, I'm not meaning to Troll, which is where this seems to be venturing.

Thanks for the Discussions.
Lol give me a break man, if the leafs had kovalev half the fans would have stiffys just imagining the lineups and such. To make that claim just shows you are bias against the player not because of his actions but because of the team he is on. If it were the other way around you'd be defending Kovy cause he is an awesome player and if you want to deny it and slander him over slash that made contact on his wrist directly, then so be it. But it doesn't make you out to not sound like a troll when you bring up other players into an argument regarding Grabovski and S. Kostitsyn and furthermore it just proves you are being bias and not looking at what happened for what it is.

Give me a break, bringing up all this stuff about Kovalev when in reality most leafs fans would actually kill to have a guy like Alex on their team, it's laughable that you make those comments as if to imply you don't want a guy like him on your team but think Grabovski who buttended a goalie is all that.

You made a comment about how you'd start to not like Grabovsky if he was a repeat offender like "Kovalev". Well, sorry but certain things like buttending a goalie do not require a repeat offense to dislike a player and aren't accidents, they are intentional.

It's like if you said "ohh that marty mcsorely is a good guy, he only two handed a guy in the face that one time". It's still a classless and stupid thing to do no matter which way you spin it.

Last edited by neofury*: 11-11-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old
11-11-2008, 03:18 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I haven't been over there. I thought that things were made clear that fan bases were allowed to go ******* on their own board about whatever they wanted to within certain bounds. The idea that I thought was being communicated was that a fan expressing an opinion on another team's board, mainly corrective in nature, was unwelcome.

Since I believed that to be the case, I don't visit far from home any more, I figured it was sad that you couldn't politley chat anywhere else anymore but what the hell, no skin off my arse. When I see about 100 posts telling Hab fans what they should think, I wonder what's going on.

If the Leaf board had a conversation involving Hab fans over the last few days, fine, but that wasn't what I was referring to.
Agreed, and I feel the mods are being inconsistent here. Where do you draw the line? This is OK, but it wasn't OK for me to make a few comments one time on the bruins forum that hardly could be considered trolling unless the rule Mcphee just stated above truly was in effect. I was far less argumentative in what I said when I was infracted over there and if the mods like they can even check back to the infractions I got, I got double infracted in one thread and wasn't even close to as argumentative as this guy is.

I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, I'm just saying, the mods need to be consistent. Either I am allowed to go make arguments about stuff on the leafs or bruins forums or I am not, which is it? And if the answer is no, I see no reason why Antro's posts should not be deleted or why a warning should not be issued. Nothing against antropovsky, I don't want him to be infracted or banned, please do not get that impression, I'm just using his case to make a point.

Old
11-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Darz

Quote:
Agreed, and I feel the mods are being inconsistent here. Where do you draw the line? This is OK, but it wasn't OK for me to make a few comments one time on the bruins forum that hardly could be considered trolling unless the rule Mcphee just stated above truly was in effect. I was far less argumentative in what I said when I was infracted over there and if the mods like they can even check back to the infractions I got, I got double infracted in one thread and wasn't even close to as argumentative as this guy is.

I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, I'm just saying, the mods need to be consistent. Either I am allowed to go make arguments about stuff on the leafs or bruins forums or I am not, which is it? And if the answer is no, I see no reason why Antro's posts should not be deleted or why a warning should not be issued. Nothing against antropovsky, I don't want him to be infracted or banned, please do not get that impression, I'm just using his case to make a point.
Again...NOT a subject for discussion on the boards!!!

One last answer. Their are alot of different mods on different boards. We are not all the same, and many rules are NOT black and white...they need to be interpreted.

Lastly...and again, this will not be brought up for discussion any more, he WAS talked to. Just because you weren't aware of it, didn't mean it didn't happen.

Feel free to PM a mod to ask a question or discuss this stuff.

Darz is offline   Reply With Quote