HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kovalev n'a pas rayé le Canadien de sa liste

Closed Thread

Old
07-08-2004, 12:20 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firthbird
Good Grief, dont take a caniption over it. Let's not get into another fight over a senseless thing like this, lets get back to the subject of this thread.
agree!

Old
07-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

I think the Montreal newspapers should all be in english too. It would help me to follow my beloved Habs. Furthermore, I think it is only fair if the papers in Russia could pass a law requiring that all stories about Kastitsyn be written in english too. And all those callers on open line radio shows in Quebec, and RDS broadcasts, they should all be required to speak only english.

Basically, it makes a lot more sense if the entire world would go to the effort to make itself understood to me. Heaven forbid that if I'm interested in certain types of information I should have to learn how to understand it myself. What a ridiculous idea that would be!

P.S. The Captain of the Montreal Canadiens should be able to speak english too!

Old
07-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Brett38

Quote:
Good Grief, dont take a caniption over it. Let's not get into another fight over a senseless thing like this, lets get back to the subject of this thread.

I'll agree with you as well!!

Old
07-08-2004, 12:54 PM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
I think the Montreal newspapers should all be in english too. It would help me to follow my beloved Habs. Furthermore, I think it is only fair if the papers in Russia could pass a law requiring that all stories about Kastitsyn be written in english too. And all those callers on open line radio shows in Quebec, and RDS broadcasts, they should all be required to speak only english.

Basically, it makes a lot more sense if the entire world would go to the effort to make itself understood to me. Heaven forbid that if I'm interested in certain types of information I should have to learn how to understand it myself. What a ridiculous idea that would be!

P.S. The Captain of the Montreal Canadiens should be able to speak english too!
Yeah, it's about time someone pointed this out. I go into Mtl. every week and speak to my customers in whatever language, I think they are more comfortable with. This can be inconvenient for me. Can't they all get together and do what's best for mcphee. I make a lot of mistakes in French and I have to concentrate. You all know that concentration isn't my strong point. Instead of Quebec concerning itself with it's own problems, lets worry about what's best for mcphee.

Old
07-08-2004, 02:21 PM
MissNY

I don't think there's much of a chance Kovalev will be resigned by my beloved New York Rangers. He's had too many problems scoring consistently there and the coaching staff has refused to use him in a way suited to his style of play. The team is like cryptonite to him, unfortunately. Likewise, I don't think the Isles have enough money to sign him and he absolutely would not fit in with New Jersey's system.

I really hope he's signed by the Canadiens. It was great watching him come back to his 1994 Stanley Cup form playing with Koivu and Zednick. It seems to be an environment in which he can become a dominant, exciting player again. He would definately be worth the money.

Old
07-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Mike The Wall

Quote:
Cant you write English? This is an English board. If you can read it in english (which apparently you can) then write in English.

:mad: We are not all Bilingual
hey relax if people want to write in french they can just ask fr someone to translate it like all of us do. So buddy show some respect

Old
07-08-2004, 03:02 PM
J-D

The ruling was made back in the days: the Montreal Canadiens board here at HF is bilingual until futher notice from, you know, these guys at the top of the HFboards hierarchy.

Old
07-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-D
The ruling was made back in the days: the Montreal Canadiens board here at HF is bilingual until futher notice from, you know, these guys at the top of the HFboards hierarchy.
All right dabord. C'est settled. Aussi ben like that. Doesn't matter to moi. Let's all unite une fois pour toute under the good vieux franglais.

Old
07-08-2004, 04:28 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Yeah, it's about time someone pointed this out. I go into Mtl. every week and speak to my customers in whatever language, I think they are more comfortable with. This can be inconvenient for me. Can't they all get together and do what's best for mcphee. I make a lot of mistakes in French and I have to concentrate. You all know that concentration isn't my strong point. Instead of Quebec concerning itself with it's own problems, lets worry about what's best for mcphee.
Once you get comfortable with saying "goat cheese" and "goat milk" in French, what else do you have to talk with Montrealers about?

Old
07-08-2004, 04:31 PM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

I don't think its likely that Kovy will be signed by a team in the New York area, even if his wife might want to stay there. The Rangers have been through the Kovalev experiment, and I don't think that they have any intentions of revisiting it again. The Islanders have 9 Mil per year tied up in Yashin, and I can't see them taking on another large salary anytime soon. The Devils are trying to sign N'Mayer, and seeing he didn't sign for the supposed offer of 7 Mil per, I don't see the usually frugal Devils adding Kovalev's salary without having N'Mayer signed first. I think we have a good shot of seeing Kovy in a Habs Uni again, at least I hope so.

As for this French/English board discussion, who cares? If someone wants to post in French go ahead, I'll just ask for someone to please translate. No Biggie, relax, its all good.

Old
07-08-2004, 04:44 PM
skidboot

Patience guys.

Old
07-08-2004, 11:57 PM
ifesfor*

GOD GOD GOD all the chaos i bring here because i speak french my bad sorry all!The thread was started in french so i decide to reply to it in french lol.

For those who cant understand what iv said...

"Je hais!Si ste kolis de russe la se fait tirer les couilles par sa godasse ben moe j'pense qu'on a perdu Kovy osti!

Il s'en vas avec les Islanders ou New Jersey.Peut Etre mem pittsburgh tant qu'a y etre!"

In english

"I hate it!If this fekkin russian is is letting his wife controlling him by the jackstrap well i think we lost Kovy fek!

He's going with the Islanders or New Jersey,Maybe even pittsburgh, no? why not."

And by popular demand, in RUSSIAN.

"Я ненавижу это! Если этот fekkin русский - позволяет его жене, управляющей им jackstrap, хорошо я думаю, что мы потеряли Kovy fek!

Он идет с Островитянами или Нью-Джерси, возможно даже Питсбург, нет? почему нет"

And also because some want it in Chinese!!!( sorry for some little mistake i can make, seriously.

"我讨厌它!如果这个见鬼的俄国人是在让在坚果旁边好地控制他的他的妻子我认为我们失掉 Kovalev 性交!
他在与岛民或者新泽西一起去,大概甚至匹兹堡, 没有?为什么不是"

If you still can't undestand what i am saying plz feel free to post which language you want me to speak and it will be a please to translate you what iv said!

Old
07-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Lobstertainment

Send a message via MSN to Lobstertainment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifesfor
GOD GOD GOD all the chaos i bring here because i speak french my bad sorry all!The thread was started in french so i decide to reply to it in french lol.

For those who cant understand what iv said...

"Je hais!Si ste kolis de russe la se fait tirer les couilles par sa godasse ben moe j'pense qu'on a perdu Kovy osti!

Il s'en vas avec les Islanders ou New Jersey.Peut Etre mem pittsburgh tant qu'a y etre!"

In english

"I hate it!If this fekkin russian is is letting his wife controlling him by the jackstrap well i think we lost Kovy fek!

He's going with the Islanders or New Jersey,Maybe even pittsburgh, no? why not."

And by popular demand, in RUSSIAN.

"Я ненавижу это! Если этот fekkin русский - позволяет его жене, управляющей им jackstrap, хорошо я думаю, что мы потеряли Kovy fek!

Он идет с Островитянами или Нью-Джерси, возможно даже Питсбург, нет? почему нет"

And also because some want it in Chinese!!!( sorry for some little mistake i can make, seriously.

"我讨厌它!如果这个见鬼的俄国人是在让在坚果旁边好地控制他的他的妻子我认为我们失掉 Kovalev 性交!
他在与岛民或者新泽西一起去,大概甚至匹兹堡, 没有?为什么不是"

If you still can't undestand what i am saying plz feel free to post which language you want me to speak and it will be a please to translate you what iv said!
Post it in Ancient Egyptian! This I command!

anyways I hope Kovy signs with you guys he caught fire with you guys last spring and even though I'm a Leafs fan I still like to see you guys do well, plus 2 good friends of mine are Habs fans as well, we give each toher ribbings of course but we both hope for the other's team to do well.

Old
07-09-2004, 07:44 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Klingon! (Or whatever language it is that db23 speaks on his planet!) C'mon, go ifesfor!

Old
07-09-2004, 07:56 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWT Habs Fan
Once you get comfortable with saying "goat cheese" and "goat milk" in French, what else do you have to talk with Montrealers about?
Sometimes I talk of my UFO sightings and how Elvis lives near the old mill in Martintown.

Old
07-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
Sometimes I talk of my UFO sightings and how Elvis lives near the old mill in Martintown.
Do tell.

Old
07-10-2004, 12:01 AM
ifesfor*

Sorry guys dont know about Klingon

Was sarcasm btw .I just found innapropriate that someone come here and whine because i reply in french to a french thread anyway.

Oh well peace i dunt want to start a war etc. :goodmod:

Old
07-10-2004, 01:54 AM
EaGLE1

Quote:
Sorry guys dont know about Klingon

Was sarcasm btw .I just found innapropriate that someone come here and whine because i reply in french to a french thread anyway.

Oh well peace i dunt want to start a war etc. :goodmod:
All people in Canada should be bilingual. Damn, there is at 1/4 of people who talks french in this country. We are different. Why do you think we want to separate from Canada??? Because we are bad french-speaking peoples?? NO! Because we want the right to admistrate ourselves and don't spend our money where it's not usefull.

Sorry for the politics. It's not the place for that.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:54 AM
ifesfor*

Agreed, faque aller donc tout chier ceux qui comprenne rien!

Pis pour ceux qui la comprenne, ben riez la! :lol

Old
07-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
All right dabord. C'est settled. Aussi ben like that. Doesn't matter to moi. Let's all unite une fois pour toute under the good vieux franglais.
Arrête ça, j'ai failli me faire bannir pour aussi peu que parler franglais.

Old
07-10-2004, 12:09 PM
oli500

thanks for the read. Like every other hab fan im hopping to see kovalev stay with the habs but if he dosent it wont be the end of the world for me. Dont forget we still havent signed any of our rfa like souray,ryder,zednik, bonk.

Closed Thread