HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Adam Deadmarsh

Closed Thread

Old
07-09-2004, 09:05 PM
the jpageman

vCash: 500
Adam Deadmarsh

hey everyone, i just wanted to know if you guys wanted take him on our team.
I know hes more often off the ice then on it but he would really kick ass if he wasnt
hurt so many times. I eaven think hes a gainey type off player.

I think La refused to sign him so hes UFA . He use to make 3 mil a year but didnt play all season so he could be signed for a lot less. I'd say 1.3mil per season for 3 years + incentives or closse to that and we would have an excellent top 6 forward.

Then maybe kovy...

Old
07-09-2004, 09:22 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 50
It'll be amazing if he ever plays another game in the NHL. If he was 100% cleared to play he would be a catch for any team.

Old
07-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
I'd prefer having Armand Berzin instead of him...

Old
07-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
I'd prefer having Armand Berzin instead of him...
I saw this guy for years in shawinigan with the Cataractes. He is not NHL caliber, he is somewhat good some night but he dont show up most of the time.

Last edited by Blackshad: 07-09-2004 at 09:36 PM.
Old
07-09-2004, 09:32 PM
prevail

I would like him to be on the roster but wouldn't pay him much

Old
07-09-2004, 09:35 PM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
If we sign kovy forget about him ,It's better give the others spots to the youngs like Perez,Higs,Pleks,Hossa even Kast , if kovy is our right line winger it's good but for the second it's better to give these spots to the youngs as like I said before.

Old
07-09-2004, 09:36 PM
EaGLE1

Deadmarsh or Allison = Headaches. Ask Taylor.

Old
07-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshad
I saw this guys for years in shawinigan with the Cataractes. He is not NHL caliber, he is somewhat good some night but he dont show up most of the time.
If you didn't notice, that was pure sarcasm to say that I would like to have Deadmarsh as much as this lack of talent who is Armand Berzin.

Comme j'ai noté que tu viens de Trois-Rivières je vais me sentir plus à l'aise à te parler en Français! Si t'as déjà lu mes game threads stupides tu saura que je suis tout ce qui a de moins sérieux en matière de HF Boarder. En espérant que dans une coupe d'années vous bénéficierez de mon talent sur une scène de juste pour rire!

Sincèrement vôtre, Moumni_Bachir.

Old
07-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Blackshad

Quote:
If you didn't notice, that was pure sarcasm to say that I would like to have Deadmarsh as much as this lack of talent who is Armand Berzin.

Comme j'ai noté que tu viens de Trois-Rivières je vais me sentir plus à l'aise à te parler en Français! Si t'as déjà lu mes game threads stupides tu saura que je suis tout ce qui a de moins sérieux en matière de HF Boarder. En espérant que dans une coupe d'années vous bénéficierez de mon talent sur une scène de juste pour rire!

Sincèrement vôtre, Moumni_Bachir.
Ha désolé hahah

Old
07-09-2004, 10:42 PM
chicpea*

Remember Balki Bartokomous? I'd rather have him OR even Cousin Larry than take a *risk* on Deadmash.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Marksman

Isnt this like third time past few weeks someone made proposal like this.

Deadmarsh used to be a good player, but now hes just damaged goods. Nothing to base our futures on, I'd rather get someone I knew could play most of the season for sure.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Habsaku

Personnally, I wonder how many have seen Deadmarsh play more then 1 or 2 times, if this guy was healthy, I'd jump on the occasion, he is simply the perfect player for this Habs team. He'd instantly be the heart and soul with Koivu. The guy hits and drives to the net constantly. I remember seeing him with the US olympic team thinking, this is what we need.

People should stop bashing Allison and Deadmarsh, when healthy, these guys are world class athletes that easily change a teams dynamic.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
Personnally, I wonder how many have seen Deadmarsh play more then 1 or 2 times, if this guy was healthy, I'd jump on the occasion, he is simply the perfect player for this Habs team. He'd instantly be the heart and soul with Koivu. The guy hits and drives to the net constantly. I remember seeing him with the US olympic team thinking, this is what we need.

People should stop bashing Allison and Deadmarsh, when healthy, these guys are world class athletes that easily change a teams dynamic.
I'll agree with you that they are world class first line players. However with deadmarsh being out over a year and a half with Post concussion syndrome really scares me.

Allison is less risky IMO if he can be cleared by doctors. His injury is not a concussion but severe whiplash, so when healed it is less likely to come back (less likely than a concussion anyway.)

Old
07-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Quote:

I had him in NHL 2002 and he sucks big time

Seriously, you are right, but considering Deadmarsh has not been playing since 1 and a half season...that could be ugly if we sign him...and with the gritiness of his style of play he is vulnerable to concussion that kept him away of play.

I hope you understand what I wanted to say. If not here is the last phrase in french: "Avec son style de jeux toujours a foncer partout tête baisser il risquerait fort probablement de se reblesser et ré-avoir une commotion cérébrale qui nui considérablement sa carrière depuis une coupe d'année.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania
I'll agree with you that they are world class first line players. However with deadmarsh being out over a year and a half with Post concussion syndrome really scares me.

Allison is less risky IMO if he can be cleared by doctors. His injury is not a concussion but severe whiplash, so when healed it is less likely to come back (less likely than a concussion anyway.)
Your right, Allison I wouldnt hesitate to sign if he was cleared but Deadmarshs injury will hunt him for the rest of his life, nevermind his career. But, lets say a one year 1M dollar contract with bonuses wouldnt be bad for a guy that would bring an extra dimension to our team.

Old
07-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania

Merde, you write faster than me.

Old
07-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Your right, Allison I wouldnt hesitate to sign if he was cleared but Deadmarshs injury will hunt him for the rest of his life, nevermind his career. But, lets say a one year 1M dollar contract with bonuses wouldnt be bad for a guy that would bring an extra dimension to our team.
If he is cleared by Habs Doctors and you can get him for that price there is no reason not to.

Old
07-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
I had him in NHL 2002 and he sucks big time

Seriously, you are right, but considering Deadmarsh has not been playing since 1 and a half season...that could be ugly if we sign him...and with the gritiness of his style of play he is vulnerable to concussion that kept him away of play.

I hope you understand what I wanted to say. If not here is the last phrase in french: "Avec son style de jeux toujours a foncer partout tête baisser il risquerait fort probablement de se reblesser et ré-avoir une commotion cérébrale qui nui considérablement sa carrière depuis une coupe d'année.

Jai tout comprit cétait bien écrit, mais si tu veux, des maintenant jai aucun problemes a ce que tu répondes a tout mes posts en francais si ca peut te rendre plus comfortable. Ya rien de plus chiant que pas etre capable de s'exprimer. Le seul probleme cest qu'ya des gense qui veulent savoir ce qui ce dit, mais ca cest pas si grave.

Old
07-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Quote:
Jai tout comprit cétait bien écrit, mais si tu veux, des maintenant jai aucun problemes a ce que tu répondes a tout mes posts en francais si ca peut te rendre plus comfortable. Ya rien de plus chiant que pas etre capable de s'exprimer. Le seul probleme cest qu'ya des gense qui veulent savoir ce qui ce dit, mais ca cest pas si grave.
Ha ben merci beaucoup, tu peux être sur que je vais penser à toi lorsque je vais remplir mon testament. Et lorsque je vais être en tournée avec le festival juste pour rire dans ton coin!

Old
07-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Ha ben merci beaucoup, tu peux être sur que je vais penser à toi lorsque je vais remplir mon testament. Et lorsque je vais être en tournée avec le festival juste pour rire dans ton coin!
:lol , ca commence bientot en plus! Osti que jai hate!

Old
07-10-2004, 04:23 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 50
Coming from the same home town as Deadmarsh, I've been able to read some articles in our local paper regarding his situation. He will not sacrifice his long term health for hockey. He still gets dizzy spells and he's scared it's going to be permanent. He's a player who's already won a cup and has too much to lose by continuing on. It's a pity as he would have been an instant fan favourite and solid 2nd line player.

Closed Thread