HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

11/13/08 Montreal @ Boston 7:00PM EDT RDS (HD)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-13-2008, 12:33 AM
  #51
Moen is Gone
@MoeninGlory
 
Moen is Gone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Grenoble
Posts: 4,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
Don't be sarcastic you ****, you really do hate it!







Right...?



right...
Of course I hate it, especially now that I have to go back to work

Moen is Gone is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 12:56 AM
  #52
Dynasty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
The benefits of playing beside Bergeron(atleast, that is where I think he is playing).
HA! HA!...Ryder currently sets at 5th in the league among right wingers and is 27th overall in the league!...Bergeron is 48th overall in the league...Who's benefiting from who here?...Ryder is playing a solid game at both ends of the rink and his only problem right now is that he's a little snake bitten...For example, he had several really good rips tonight...in one instant he was totally robbed by Habby Bu and another he had the goalie beaten but hit the post...Overall though he's palying with alot of confidence and he looks very happy on the ice (unlike last year)...One just gets the sense that he's about to burst out with his goal scoring very soon...You will see for yourself tomorrow night unless you have certain vision problems.

Dynasty is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 12:57 AM
  #53
Canadian_Brewtality
Registered User
 
Canadian_Brewtality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,822
vCash: 500
Shouldnt the title of this thread be the "Baker's Dozen?"

We are about to go 13 straight on them.

But we will only win if A) we dive B)cheap shots C) cheap shots then dont fight D) fake injuries E) pay the refs and of course my favorite F) Use the cheat button (reference to when i get my ass handed to me in NHL 09 and yell out "you must be using the cheat button")

Lets give the bruins board another 15 threads on the habs after tomorrow, they dont whine and complain about us enough!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
HA! HA!...Ryder currently sets at 5th in the league among right wingers and is 27th overall in the league!...Bergeron is 48th overall in the league...Who's benefiting from who here?...Ryder is playing a solid game at both ends of the rink and his only problem right now is that he's a little snake bitten...For example, he had several really good rips tonight...in one instant he was totally robbed by Habby Bu and another he had the goalie beaten but hit the post...Overall though he's palying with alot of confidence and he looks very happy on the ice (unlike last year)...One just gets the sense that he's about to burst out with his goal scoring very soon...You will see for yourself tomorrow night unless you have certain vision problems.
i agree, he has 10 "moral" goals now.


Last edited by Beakermania*: 11-13-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Canadian_Brewtality is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:02 AM
  #54
Dynasty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
i agree, he has 10 "moral" goals now.
If that's the best you can come up with then don't bother wasting my time...very sad indeed but I digress.

Dynasty is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:12 AM
  #55
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
If that's the best you can come up with then don't bother wasting my time...very sad indeed but I digress.
For the record... I laughed at it.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:23 AM
  #56
SergeConstantin74
Always right.
 
SergeConstantin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,860
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
Shouldnt the title of this thread be the "Baker's Dozen?"

We are about to go 13 straight on them.

But we will only win if A) we dive B)cheap shots C) cheap shots then dont fight D) fake injuries E) pay the refs and of course my favorite F) Use the cheat button (reference to when i get my ass handed to me in NHL 09 and yell out "you must be using the cheat button")

Lets give the bruins board another 15 threads on the habs after tomorrow, they dont whine and complain about us enough!!





i agree, he has 10 "moral" goals now.

Sarcasm master.

SergeConstantin74 is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:25 AM
  #57
Lone Rogue
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,506
vCash: 500
I picked up Potofcoffee (Ponikarovsky) over Lucic in a Fantasy Pool, and I'm not complaining.

Go Habs go.

Lone Rogue is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:45 AM
  #58
HardcoreHab
A Man With No Plan
 
HardcoreHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 820
vCash: 1035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
For the record... I laughed at it.
Me too. Besides, we know all too well about the Ryder goal scoring dry spells.

HardcoreHab is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 01:56 AM
  #59
HotPie
Registered User
 
HotPie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,587
vCash: 500
I just find it funny that Tanguay has 3 times as many goals as Ryder.

HotPie is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 02:02 AM
  #60
NewHabsEra*
 
NewHabsEra*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor House View Post
How's Ryder working out for them?
RDS saying he is in a slump after a good start.. no longer plays with Savard, Bergeron will try to get him going again..

NewHabsEra* is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 02:16 AM
  #61
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPie View Post
I just find it funny that Tanguay has 3 times as many goals as Ryder.
I heard they didnt give Ryder 4 millions to score goals. He became a complete player, good a both side of the ice. Maybe one day he will become as good as Lucic.

Stradale is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 02:59 AM
  #62
suprez
Registered User
 
suprez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Laval
Country: Canada
Posts: 820
vCash: 500
The Bruins are hot .. They will have the momentum at the beginning .I hate now playing against the bruins because we always win vs them and you never know when da *revenge* will be cast upon the habs.

if they win expect a flood of angry bruins fans to spam us .They have *crotte sur le coeur* .

U.S.A U.S.A

Bergeron - Oh we're in the Olympic? Why i'm playing for the USA team?

suprez is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 03:04 AM
  #63
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprez View Post
The Bruins are hot .. They will have the momentum at the beginning .I hate now playing against the bruins because we always win vs them and you never know when da *revenge* will be cast upon the habs.

if they win expect a flood of angry bruins fans to spam us .They have *crotte sur le coeur* .

U.S.A U.S.A

Bergeron - Oh we're in the Olympic? Why i'm playing for the USA team?
They will have momentum at the beginning?? We played our best game of the season on Tuesday.... I think both teams have some momentum.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 03:14 AM
  #64
m00ks
Registered User
 
m00ks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,888
vCash: 500
wow I'm so pumped for this game. How can anyone be nervous about Bruins games?!?! Law of averages? They've got their 3 wins last playoffs. Time to continue regular season ownage.

m00ks is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 03:18 AM
  #65
SergeConstantin74
Always right.
 
SergeConstantin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,860
vCash: 50
I was nervous before the game on Tuesday... never with the Bruins.

SergeConstantin74 is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 04:35 AM
  #66
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
HA! HA!...Ryder currently sets at 5th in the league among right wingers and is 27th overall in the league!...Bergeron is 48th overall in the league...Who's benefiting from who here?...Ryder is playing a solid game at both ends of the rink and his only problem right now is that he's a little snake bitten...For example, he had several really good rips tonight...in one instant he was totally robbed by Habby Bu and another he had the goalie beaten but hit the post...Overall though he's palying with alot of confidence and he looks very happy on the ice (unlike last year)...One just gets the sense that he's about to burst out with his goal scoring very soon...You will see for yourself tomorrow night unless you have certain vision problems.
How does one look happy on the ice? Ryder was smiling and fooling around in the pressbox last year, I think it's impossible to tell.

Habs fans waited all year for Ryder to "break out", we knew it would happen, he's always good for 30 goals...right?

le_sean is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 05:13 AM
  #67
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,800
vCash: 1651
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprez View Post
The Bruins are hot .. They will have the momentum at the beginning .I hate now playing against the bruins because we always win vs them and you never know when da *revenge* will be cast upon the habs.

if they win expect a flood of angry bruins fans to spam us .They have *crotte sur le coeur* .

U.S.A U.S.A

Bergeron - Oh we're in the Olympic? Why i'm playing for the USA team?
did you not see our last game?
we have momentum as well.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 05:48 AM
  #68
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 22,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
For the record... I laughed at it.
For the record, I laughed at the guy he replied to. Coming here to make an attempt at an edjumacation on Ryder to this board. lol.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 06:08 AM
  #69
1UP
Registered User
 
1UP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,968
vCash: 500
My wishlist tonight:

- Habs continue to play like they did vs Ottawa.
- Habs win convincingly against a Bruins team that is very close to catching us in the standings.
- Nothing bad happens. We had Kostopoulos and Ruutu last 2 games, I'm OK with action, heart and intensity but I don't want to see cheap shots or injury inducing hits.

1UP is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 06:39 AM
  #70
Coach Parker
Stanley Cup Champion
 
Coach Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,949
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1UP View Post
My wishlist tonight:

- Habs continue to play like they did vs Ottawa.
- Habs win convincingly against a Bruins team that is ahead of us in the standings.
- Nothing bad happens. We had Kostopoulos and Ruutu last 2 games, I'm OK with action, heart and intensity but I don't want to see cheap shots or injury inducing hits.
There, fixed it for ya.

I really think both teams come out flying in the first, and the fatigue sets in during the second for the Bruins. Either way, wouldn't be surprised at all if you see Fernandez not Thomas tonight. He played really well against Buffalo Sat, and Timmy had a shootout game last night in Chicago...

Cheers!

Coach Parker is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 06:47 AM
  #71
Bluebillion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
Bruins are 2nd in the North East Div.
Habs are first, lets hope Bruins don't spring a surprise like in last seasons playoff games where they beat us XD.
but i'm pretty sure Habs will win. : )

Bluebillion is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 07:09 AM
  #72
Tuggy
Registered User
 
Tuggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saint John
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,645
vCash: 500
I wonder if we'll see Fernandez tonight.

Tuggy is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 07:59 AM
  #73
centrehice
Registered User
 
centrehice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Parker View Post
There, fixed it for ya.

I really think both teams come out flying in the first, and the fatigue sets in during the second for the Bruins. Either way, wouldn't be surprised at all if you see Fernandez not Thomas tonight. He played really well against Buffalo Sat, and Timmy had a shootout game last night in Chicago...

Cheers!
With 2 games in Hand. A loss and an OT loss.

Should be really hard to jump in front.

centrehice is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 08:12 AM
  #74
Pascal
Registered User
 
Pascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,467
vCash: 500
Mod Edit: deleted

Did anyone see the highlights from Boston's game last night? Savard did the biggest and most obvious dive ever and the ref bit.


Last edited by Fugu: 11-13-2008 at 10:48 AM. Reason: send a PM
Pascal is offline  
Old
11-13-2008, 08:16 AM
  #75
Ace0813
Moderator
Bleed Black & Gold
 
Ace0813's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 5,172
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ace0813
Wow, you guys just can't accept that Boston has a good team this year.
I guess you will have to see tonight
Good luck.

Ace0813 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.