HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rumour that some big important source told me!

Closed Thread

Old
07-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Kerberos*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Rumour that some big important source told me!

So, this morning, I went to the office of one of my contacts. He promptly had security throw me out of the building. Being a rather stubborn human being, I returned and demanded to know what priviledged information he knew about the habs. He told me that he didn't know anything so I took out my hunting rifle and aimed it at him. "If you don't tell me what is happening in the NHL, I will blow up your brain", I said.

"Oh well, then, I heard that the Montreal Canadiens are planning on signing a hippopotamus to play as a left winger". he replied.

"Cool!", I said and left.

So there you have it, the habs are gonna sign a hippopotamus to a rookie contract and make him play on the top line. You heard it here first!

BTW, I said the source was big and important because he must have weighed over 300 pounds and he was the president of some company who's name I don't know.

Old
07-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos
So, this morning, I went to the office of one of my contacts. He promptly had security throw me out of the building. Being a rather stubborn human being, I returned and demanded to know what priviledged information he knew about the habs. He told me that he didn't know anything so I took out my hunting rifle and aimed it at him. "If you don't tell me what is happening in the NHL, I will blow up your brain", I said.

"Oh well, then, I heard that the Montreal Canadiens are planning on signing a hippopotamus to play as a left winger". he replied.

So there you have it, the habs are gonna sign a hippopotamus to a rookie contract and make him play on the top line. You heard it here first!

BTW, I said the source was big and important because he must have weighed over 300 pounds and he was the president of some company who's name I don't know.

LOL!

Old
07-09-2004, 04:08 PM
chicpea*

Quote:

Let's hope he's hungry for the puck.

Old
07-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
Let's hope he's hungry for the puck.
Not too hungry though i hope, hes already the size of a damn hippy damnit!

Old
07-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Not too hungry though i hope, hes already the size of a damn hippy damnit!

ooops, i mean hippo, NOT hippy, LOL!

Old
07-09-2004, 04:13 PM
MontrealFans

I say we Tie him up on nets

Old
07-09-2004, 04:15 PM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:

:lol why not put him in the net I am sure he gonnna a better then Theo or Huet YEAH we can sign him cheap

Old
07-09-2004, 04:19 PM
6 String Benny

Cool-My mother in law in a Habs uniform-free tickets for Benny!

Old
07-09-2004, 04:20 PM
MontrealFans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
:lol why not put him in the net I am sure he gonnna a better then Theo or Huet YEAH we can sign him cheap
Stick his head in the net and let his big flubber behind do the work (excellent rebound control)

Old
07-10-2004, 12:32 AM
not quite yoda

A hungry-hungry-hippo on the LW? I get the feeling he may be a hog.

Old
07-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Quote:

Forget the humongous hockey hog, let's sign Kerberos as a left-winger!

Old
07-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Wildcat

I think Kerberos has been dabbling in the harder drugs such as Jolt and Mountain Dew. Not the Mountain Dew from Canada, the more potent stuff in the States.

Closed Thread