HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

11/11/2008 ¦ Ottawa Senators @ Montreal Canadiens ¦ 7:00pm ¦ RDS ¦ TSN (HD) ¦

Old
11-12-2008, 01:45 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
Sorry 417 but you don't know me... I' ve never been cocky and arrogant in the past with Habs fans here as they had bad teams while we had great teams. I have too much respect for that. I'm not cocky or arrogant either actually, i'm reporting people's attitude that's all. If you knew all the things i've heard or read on RDS.ca or CKAC, you would understand why...
Never claimed to know you...I don't know anyone on these boards as far as I know.

I'm not talking about you being cocky and arrogant when the Habs sucked, i'm talking about you being cocky and arrogant now that the Habs have a good team (I didn't say great mind you). All you do is knock the team or their fans based on the comments of a few people on RDS.ca or CKAC...Come on, that's so lame. You of all people should know to take their comments with a grain of salt, yet you act as though it's they represent the feelings of all Habs fans

I live in Ottawa, I listen to the post game shows on the radio, the Sens have a few of their own 'over the top' fans themselves. Hell, all my friends are Sens fans and you should here the stuff that comes out of their mouth.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to 'report people's attitudes' especially when they're coming from idiots on RDS.ca or on the radio, CKAC.

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Max Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Never claimed to know you...I don't know anyone on these boards as far as I know.

I'm not talking about you being cocky and arrogant when the Habs sucked, i'm talking about you being cocky and arrogant now that the Habs have a good team (I didn't say great mind you). All you do is knock the team or their fans based on the comments of a few people on RDS.ca or CKAC...Come on, that's so lame. You of all people should know to take their comments with a grain of salt, yet you act as though it's they represent the feelings of all Habs fans

I live in Ottawa, I listen to the post game shows on the radio, the Sens have a few of their own 'over the top' fans themselves. Hell, all my friends are Sens fans and you should here the stuff that comes out of their mouth.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to 'report people's attitudes' especially when they're coming from idiots on RDS.ca or on the radio, CKAC.
There's something about being a sports fan and being semi retarded about your team that goes hand in hand. It's like reason and logic goes right out the window combined with sniffing glue.
I do have one theory though... the older the franchise the crazier more illogical the fan base is... Well higher percentage of these people is what I mean. Don't get me wrong I've met plenty of self medicated Sens fans but considering we're such a young franchise the retards haven't had a chance to reproduce and multiply their superior sports fan genes = ]

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Senateurs
No rispek!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
There's something about being a sports fan and being semi retarded about your team that goes hand in hand. It's like reason and logic goes right out the window combined with sniffing glue.
I do have one theory though... the older the franchise the crazier more illogical the fan base is... Well higher percentage of these people is what I mean. Don't get me wrong I've met plenty of self medicated Sens fans but considering we're such a young franchise the retards haven't had a chance to reproduce and multiply their superior sports fan genes = ]
You mean we don't have inbreds that will burn up cop cars after a first round win over an 8th seed, yet?

Senateurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Max Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senateurs View Post
You mean we don't have inbreds that will burn up cop cars after a first round win over an 8th seed, yet?
This stuff takes time to build the perfect sports fan gene through generations... Be patient my friend it will come = ]

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Volt

vCash: 283
Quote:
I love this board
U love this board cause u love to piss us off

Volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:02 PM
ISensFanI

It was only inevitable, I mean we were playing the Montreal Canadiens after all. Did you actually expect a win, no one is even near the level of skill, heart, grit ,goaltending, and effort that they have. Some people actually expected a close game or a win..:

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Volt

vCash: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
It was only inevitable, I mean we were playing the Montreal Canadiens after all. Did you actually expect a win, no one is even near the level of skill, heart, grit ,goaltending, and effort that they have. Some people actually expected a close game or a win..:
R u sure ur a Sens fan?? U dont sound like one.

Volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:11 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Reading the Habs board is painful. My god, my IQ gets lower everytime...

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:24 PM
JustAHabFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Lee View Post
Reading the Habs board is painful. My god, my IQ gets lower everytime...
Why do you bother to read our board then? Do you feel that all Sens fans are angels with Einstein's IQ?

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:30 PM
The Expert
Registered Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
Why do you bother to read our board then?
For s***s and giggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
Do you feel that all Sens fans are angels with Einstein's IQ?
Compared to Habs fans, no doubt.

The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Super Six
The Future has CLASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass Lee View Post
For s***s and giggles.

Compared to Habs fans, no doubt.
Do apes have IQ?

Super Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:45 PM
PatrickEaves
Karan S'Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfreswede View Post
Do apes have IQ?
Negative numbers are numbers too.

What? Are you discriminating against negative numbers?

PatrickEaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 05:53 PM
ISensFanI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
R u sure ur a Sens fan?? U dont sound like one.

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 09:58 PM
McSorleyStick
DECIMA-TING

So guys, I told you this would be a shutout

But of course, you deleted my post because you thought I was a troll

Last edited by McSorleyStick: 11-12-2008 at 10:04 PM.
McSorleyStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2008, 10:47 PM
DuckedUpOnQuack

Send a message via MSN to DuckedUpOnQuack
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5on3 View Post

You might want to bring a step ladder with you for when you have to step down from that horse you're currently sitting on

DuckedUpOnQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2008, 12:15 AM
McSorleyStick
DECIMA-TING

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckedUpOnQuack View Post
You might want to bring a step ladder with you for when you have to step down from that horse you're currently sitting on
I'll be careful

McSorleyStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Xspyrit

Quote:

Call me lame if you want, but this is not about a few people. I'd say dozens and dozens of people. Based on the sample, i imagine there would be thousands like that among all the Habs fans. Stop trying to deny it, this is true and i think most fan bases think the same about Habs fans.

But like i explained to you couple times, i don't put everyone in the same basket. Some of my best friends are Habs fans. But the kind i hate is really pathetic (IMO) as their fanatism and their "fan boy" attitude got to their head in the weakest way i have ever seen. If you don't like my "reports", just don't read them.

Also, see that exemple below. How are civilized people supposed to react in that case (1st round win)? :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senateurs View Post
hahaha, gosh those low-life people are retarded. And i pay for that with my taxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
It's particulary clear after the game vs Boston...
Seriously, their team is more often playing to their potential and more. We are nowhere near to play to our potential. Our best players are rarely our best players this season... it hurts badly, can't win games without great performances by Alfie, Heatley, Spezza, Phillips, Fisher, Vermette...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5on3 View Post

Have you ever won at "Mise-O-Jeu" ??? You should play...

Xspyrit is online now   Reply With Quote