HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: What Jerseys do you own?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2008, 02:33 PM
  #26
SaveHextall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Westchester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 522
vCash: 500
Orange Hextall
White Brind'Amour (autographed)
Vintage Orange Lindbergh
Black Downie
White Upshall
Next I'll be getting a Richards 3rd jersey

Away Mattingly

Blue Toomer
Blue Eli
White Shockey
White Barber
White Vikings Moss
Black Bettis

Team Germany Juergen Klinnsman

White Bird
Green Pierce

SaveHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 02:34 PM
  #27
shamski7
Registered User
 
shamski7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to shamski7
you guys make me feel lame...

i just have a blank 3rd orange one i got for graduation a few years ago and i just got a black gagne one when hockeyoverstock had their sick sale.

shamski7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 02:42 PM
  #28
rayearth
Registered User
 
rayearth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,269
vCash: 500
Roenick 3rd, an awesome blue vintage Nordiques, and a cheap ass white Nucks.

rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 02:48 PM
  #29
chimrichalds18
the key
 
chimrichalds18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 2,773
vCash: 500
leclair, two customized, and old black richards

chimrichalds18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 02:52 PM
  #30
Sundevil9
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 187
vCash: 500
This could take a bit:

White:
Eklund
Lindros
Pitkanen

Orange:
LeClair
Lindros
Lomakin

Black:
Forsberg
-Blank

Alt Oragne:
Kim Jonsson

Edge Black:
Gagne

Edge White:
Richards


.....I think that's just the Flyers wing of my collection, I've got nearly 150 hockey, soccer, baseball, and football jerseys.

Sundevil9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 02:59 PM
  #31
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundevil9 View Post
This could take a bit:

White:
Eklund
Lindros
Pitkanen

Orange:
LeClair
Lindros
Lomakin

Black:
Forsberg
-Blank

Alt Oragne:
Kim Jonsson

Edge Black:
Gagne

Edge White:
Richards


.....I think that's just the Flyers wing of my collection, I've got nearly 150 hockey, soccer, baseball, and football jerseys.
holy ****

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 04:15 PM
  #32
turkinaa
Registered User
 
turkinaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 915
vCash: 500
Oh man. Flyers: Lindros (black when black was the 3rd jersey), Gratton, Desjardins (black), Vanbiesbrook (black), Hatcher (black), Richards (new orange, custom), Gagne (white), Brendl (I got this one made because when I was collecting a lot of cards I managed to get a billion Brendl stuff and when he was traded to the Flyers I was happy - too bad it didn't work out due to him being such a slacker), Hextall (white), Boucher (white), Renberg (black), Recchi (black), I had a Coffey, a signed Leclair and Parent, and two blank jerseys (one 3rd jersey and one new black) which I'm thinking Carter and JVR. Most of them were purchased around the time where the jerseys were on sale.

Non-flyers: Avs' Roy, Dallas B. Hull, Ritcher (he was born and raised in the area where I grew up), a blank Predators, a Gretzkey Canada, a NA and World all star (I think), a blank Canes, and others. I don't really remember which ones I have and I'm not home to go through them.

turkinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 04:17 PM
  #33
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 40,149
vCash: 1089
Hextall white and Clarke white.

Lindros orange framed.

No-names-- Flyers orange and a Phantoms' black.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 04:19 PM
  #34
flyersfan97
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,408
vCash: 500
White Dineen (with a "C"-I think)
Orange Lindros
Team Canada Lindros (although I haven't seen that one in a while)
Black Richards

But by far the best jersey ever is my Lindros 1994 All-Star Jersey. It looks like this:

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 04:21 PM
  #35
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 20,292
vCash: 500
Flyers Jerseys:
Authentic 3rd Forsberg
3rd Niittymaki
3rd Blank
Black Blank
Black Upshall
Black Boucher
Black Leclair
White Lindros
White Gagne
Team Canada Gagne
2008 Richards All-Star
RBK Black Gagne
RBK Black Custom
RBK White Richards
Other Teams:
Home RBK Paul Stastny
Home RBK Jonathan Cheechoo
Home Blank Predators
Third Avalanche Forsberg
2000 All-Star Blank World
2001 All Star Forsberg World
2002 All Star West
2003 All-Star Custom

Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 04:35 PM
  #36
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
All gameworn

The Jean-Marc Pelletier collection

Rimouski Oceanic (blue and white)
Philadelphia Flyers (black with NHL 2000 patch and orange)
Philaelphia Phantoms (white)
Cincinnati Cyclones (McDonalds pregame skate, gold with Cyclones 10th anniversary patch, red)
Carolina Hurricanes (white with Stanley Cup finals patch)
AHL All-Star (blue Planet USA)
Phoenix Coyotes (old style white, black and alternate was traded to JMP, new style white)
Springfield Falcons (old style white, black, tie dye and pregame skate, new style white, black, Team Jennifer and new style white with Tampa affiliation patch)
Utah Grizzlies (Coyotes colors white, Halloween, Xmas, Guns n Hoses)
Rochester Americans (50th anniversary gold, white and red)
Florida Panthers (white, navy, red and white with Puerto Rico patch)
Adler Mannheim (pregame skate, white, blue and black)
Hamburg Freezers (white, blue and orange)

Non-Pelletier

Arizona State (white-NOBR)
Granby Predateurs (navy - Daniel Archambault)
Adler Mannheim (blue with SAP Arena patch - Danny Aus Den Birken)
Charlotte Checkers (blue - Francis Belanger)
Quebec Citadelles (navy - Francis Belanger)
Milwaukee Admirals (red - Bubba Berenzweig)
Nashville Predators (mustard with 5th year patch - Bubba Berenzweig)
Utah Grizzlies (green with A - Bubba Berenzweig)
Cinncinnati Mighty Ducks (patriotic - Garrett Burnett)
Ottawa Senators (black - Colin Forbes)
Calgary Hitmen (Teddy Bear Toss - Ryan Gillen)
Hershey Bears (maroon with HersheyPark Arena patch - Matt Herr)
Bismarck Bobcats (black - Sean McWhorter)
Ohio State Buckeyes (black - Melissa Pirie)
Richmond Riverdogs (blue with A - Ryan Prentice)
Wheeling Nailers (black - Arpad Mihaly)
Adler Mannheim (blue - Derek Plante)
Cleveland Jr Barons (white - Chris Reed)
Summerland Sting (white - Bubba Westwood)

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
  #37
jackofhearts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lower Merion, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 256
vCash: 500
Jesus, you guys spend way too much money on jerseys.

I have:
-White LeClair
-Black LeClair (signed)
-Black Briere Rbk Edge (signed by Hartnell)
-A blue jersey with the superman logo

I plan on getting a Richards jersey when the new ones come out.

jackofhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 05:16 PM
  #38
claude boivin lives
flat out spectacular
 
claude boivin lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 2,845
vCash: 500
Wow pelts...quite a collection. What drew you to become so obsessed with Pelletier, may I ask?

claude boivin lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 05:39 PM
  #39
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude boivin lives View Post
Wow pelts...quite a collection. What drew you to become so obsessed with Pelletier, may I ask?
The short story is that JMP was in net for the Phantoms on my first date with my wife. One Xmas after my wife got me the orange Flyers gamer and that started the collection. So, if Brian Boucher was in net, my ID would probably be Boosh1.com instead!

As for the other jerseys, I used to only collect jerseys of former Phantoms, but after we gave up our Phantoms STs, I lost interest in that collection. However, the birth of my son gave me 3 additional themes (or excuses to buy more gamers!)

1. #17's as my son was born on the 17th
2. Players with the first name Ryan - my son's first name
3. Players with the nickname Bubba - my son's nickname

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
  #40
CanadianFlyer88
Moderator
Knublin' PPs
 
CanadianFlyer88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Van City
Posts: 14,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
The short story is that JMP was in net for the Phantoms on my first date with my wife. One Xmas after my wife got me the orange Flyers gamer and that started the collection. So, if Brian Boucher was in net, my ID would probably be Boosh1.com instead!

As for the other jerseys, I used to only collect jerseys of former Phantoms, but after we gave up our Phantoms STs, I lost interest in that collection. However, the birth of my son gave me 3 additional themes (or excuses to buy more gamers!)

1. #17's as my son was born on the 17th
2. Players with the first name Ryan - my son's first name
3. Players with the nickname Bubba - my son's nickname
Wow. That's quite creative!

__________________
I deride your truth handling abilities
CanadianFlyer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 05:42 PM
  #41
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
Wow. That's quite creative!
Thanks.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 06:03 PM
  #42
ChumpyG
Jibbity jibbity
 
ChumpyG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Country: Sami
Posts: 2,722
vCash: 500
Flyers Coburn.
Winter Hawks Jannik Hansen.
Winter Hawks Kurtis Mucha.
Sunnyvale Trailer Park #99 Bubbles (with the "A").

ChumpyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 07:53 PM
  #43
bennysflyers16
Registered User
 
bennysflyers16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 17,458
vCash: 500
White Richards RBK
Orange Clarke
Authentic white Lindros
Orange Propp

bennysflyers16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 07:58 PM
  #44
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW
 
ShawnTHW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 8,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
All gameworn

The Jean-Marc Pelletier collection

Rimouski Oceanic (blue and white)
Philadelphia Flyers (black with NHL 2000 patch and orange)
Philaelphia Phantoms (white)
Cincinnati Cyclones (McDonalds pregame skate, gold with Cyclones 10th anniversary patch, red)
Carolina Hurricanes (white with Stanley Cup finals patch)
AHL All-Star (blue Planet USA)
Phoenix Coyotes (old style white, black and alternate was traded to JMP, new style white)
Springfield Falcons (old style white, black, tie dye and pregame skate, new style white, black, Team Jennifer and new style white with Tampa affiliation patch)
Utah Grizzlies (Coyotes colors white, Halloween, Xmas, Guns n Hoses)
Rochester Americans (50th anniversary gold, white and red)
Florida Panthers (white, navy, red and white with Puerto Rico patch)
Adler Mannheim (pregame skate, white, blue and black)
Hamburg Freezers (white, blue and orange)

Non-Pelletier

Arizona State (white-NOBR)
Granby Predateurs (navy - Daniel Archambault)
Adler Mannheim (blue with SAP Arena patch - Danny Aus Den Birken)
Charlotte Checkers (blue - Francis Belanger)
Quebec Citadelles (navy - Francis Belanger)
Milwaukee Admirals (red - Bubba Berenzweig)
Nashville Predators (mustard with 5th year patch - Bubba Berenzweig)
Utah Grizzlies (green with A - Bubba Berenzweig)
Cinncinnati Mighty Ducks (patriotic - Garrett Burnett)
Ottawa Senators (black - Colin Forbes)
Calgary Hitmen (Teddy Bear Toss - Ryan Gillen)
Hershey Bears (maroon with HersheyPark Arena patch - Matt Herr)
Bismarck Bobcats (black - Sean McWhorter)
Ohio State Buckeyes (black - Melissa Pirie)
Richmond Riverdogs (blue with A - Ryan Prentice)
Wheeling Nailers (black - Arpad Mihaly)
Adler Mannheim (blue - Derek Plante)
Cleveland Jr Barons (white - Chris Reed)
Summerland Sting (white - Bubba Westwood)
That is 13 Jean-Marc Pelltier jerseys too many.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 08:20 PM
  #45
shamski7
Registered User
 
shamski7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,147
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to shamski7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
That is 13 Jean-Marc Pelltier jerseys too many.
hahaha

shamski7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 11:40 PM
  #46
Miracle80
Registered User
 
Miracle80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 487
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Miracle80
I'll probably get flamed for a couple of these, but here goes......
CCM Authentic (back when CCM was the on ice jersey) white Recchi
CCM Authentic (back when CCM was the on ice jersey) black McAllister
Game worn Hurricane Katrina Seidenberg
New Authentic Reebok Richards

Miracle80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2008, 11:43 PM
  #47
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW
 
ShawnTHW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 8,897
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle80 View Post
I'll probably get flamed for a couple of these, but here goes......
CCM Authentic (back when CCM was the on ice jersey) white Recchi
CCM Authentic (back when CCM was the on ice jersey) black McAllister
Game worn Hurricane Katrina Seidenberg
New Authentic Reebok Richards
That is GOD DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!

No flaming from me. Respect my man.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 06:51 AM
  #48
curtisinpa
Registered User
 
curtisinpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 836
vCash: 500
Philadelphia Flyers

Hextall - Orange CCM
Timonen - Black RBK Edge

Hershey Bears

Away Chocolate RBK Replica
Home White RBK Replica

I'd like to get them personalize soon.

Philadelphia Eagles

DeSean Jackson Green

curtisinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 07:16 AM
  #49
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!
 
DeadPhish5858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: the Shade
Country: United States
Posts: 13,476
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Flyers
Gagne away
Forsberg home
Blank away

Phillies
Rose retro blue

Eagles
Owens (I still wear it, the ******* cost 80 bucks and then he gets kicked off the team)

I also have a home Rangers jersey.

DeadPhish5858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 07:53 AM
  #50
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
That is 13 Jean-Marc Pelltier jerseys too many.
13 too many? I'm assuming you mean 39 too many, unless you think I should have stopped at 26 total jerseys.

If you are going to be witty, then at least count them correctly and spell the player's name right.

What confuses me is that you respect someone who has an authentic Chris McAllister jersey (which is cool in my book too as I don't follow the "rule" that people should only wear jerseys of current players) which is easy to get made up, yet you choose to take a shot at my collection that took a significant amount of effort to put together?

BTW, I forgot to add that I have a gameworn Philadelphia Eagles Bubba Miller jersey too.


Last edited by pelts35.com: 11-15-2008 at 08:58 AM.
pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.